Do you REALLY need to be Veeky Forums to attract women?

she's a whale too

do you really want a whale?

Sorry boogie she'll be riding another man's cock within months of your passing. She probably already is

No but it helps when you're not funny or charming

I'm 130 kg and 195 cm tall, fat but not really. I've been with 6 girls before, so no. I'm funny and my height really helps, though.

beggars can't be choosers user

You can't negotiate attraction

No, obviously not. Most men aren't Veeky Forums and most men have girlfriends. Lifting for girls is a meme.

More like boogies can't be choosers

It helps a lot, and when you're an autistic sperglord like me you can use all the help you can get

No but again you also don't really need to be the one who fucks your gf

No, approach a lot and you'll find one, you're time is much better spent approaching women rather than lifting weights if meeting women is your goal.

Wasn't there something suggesting she was cheating on him and he was just in denial?

Wait, so are they never going to meet another person again for the rest of their lives?

Don't they sleep in seperate rooms?

>work out for 2 years
>gain at least 15 lbs lbm
>still a sad cunt
meanwhile
>fat cunt fat for 20+ years
>gets a qt3.14 that wipes his ass for him
Why is god so cruel?

Boogie memes keep me going

No. You would need to be rich though.

Everyone died, user.

Someone post the less flattering angle where she is just as disgustingly obese as he is.

Does that imply he doesn't want people to pay for his health care ? I don't get it.

You can "get" women with good personality, with money or even with manipulative skills, but the only way to "attract" women is being handsome/fit

Boogie will never know how it feels to take your shirt off for the first time in front of a woman and see her drooling like an animal for your body. I know how it feels, and it feels great, powerful.

It's the while enlightened meme.

Lurk moar

No, but it helps

you need to be fit to live a long and healthy life, which is objectively superior to puss

shouldn't you be fit for your health's sake?

No you don't. Honestly, if you have good personal hygiene, don't dress like an absolute hobo, and are able to just talk to them, you'll definitely be able to find someone.

The image Veeky Forums has of women, that of magpies attracted to shiny abs and who only want to whore themselves out, doesn't even constitute 10% of the female population.

Don't let the fact that Veeky Forums is socially inept trick you into thinking that you need RAZOR ABS(tm) to get women. That's just plain bullshit

No deity has anything to do with your lovelife. You are probably just sad/autistic/can't talk to girls.

Yes, boogie is a fat piece of shit. But he can be really funny (to some people) and is able to just talk to women.

Another example is this picture. Jesse Cox is as far from Veeky Forums as you can imagine, and yet he managed to land this cute cosplayer girl.

Working out is great, I love it too, but unless you're doing it purely for yourself, you're delusional. Lifting for women is a meme, because you can't actually lift for women.

when he dies next month, every Veeky Forumsizen should try their hardest to try and fuck her, if one of us succeeds Fat fucks everywhere will be BTFO

see this is even more depressing for me; I know that no matter how hard I work in the gym, I can't fix my social ineptitude.

Yeah she is. But she has a pretty fat girl face. I'm disgusted by her, but I wanna cum all over those glasses so damn bad bruh

>that pic

She has a boyfriend and gives out her number to someone she isn't interested in fucking. Women are retarded, can't have enough orbiters I guess?

Underrated post

The 3 gets of girls

Money gets the girls

Personality gets the girls

Attractiveness gets the girls

oh women want to get fucked sometimes by hot men, just like men want to fuck hot women sometimes. Why, who would have guessed?

What about status?

That's a fake tweet

Not with that attitude. Jesus all of Veeky Forums has become bitter sadcunts in the absence of our lord and his saints.

>Veeky Forums has become bitter sadcunts in the absence of our lord and his saints.

It's just a lack of know-how on developing a growth mindset. All you can do is focus on yourself, man.

>fat but not really
that delusion

>Not realizing most of this is women being sarcastic
>Thinking that most of these women ever actually met up with the dude

I'm sure an attractive dude can pull all sorts of shit on dating apps and still get laid, but I will say that this stuff is probably more entertaining and the women probably knew he was trolling.

But gee, don't let me ruin the fun of this post.

this?

They are made for each other

They are honestly both disgusting

Do you also use the D.E.N.N.I.S system?

Nice try, covering for your "sistas" i see, roastie.

Friendly reminder to all budding anons that all women are whores who want betabux & alpha fucks. Never get tied to one woman no matter how much you think they love you, because they don't. They love your body/wealth, and when they get bored of you they will divorce you, take your children, and alimony the shit out of you. Women are worth less than a dog.

Being physically fit is the easy way out, it may sound absurd and a lot of you will think "Shit dude if its so easy to be aesthetic then why arent you? Post a picture dude" but listen to me for a bit. The reason I say that being fit is the easy way to a girl to be attracted to you is because the alternative would involve, being an interesting person or being rich and successful.

Getting fit only depends on you being disciplined and follow a solitary routine of exercises and diet that require minimum risk to yourself as a person. And I'm not excluding myself from it, I do that too myself but I'm fully aware of it. It's comfortable to go about my safe routine and get admiration from it. If I wanted to attract women in any other way I'd have to put myself out there, fight the academic life or get into business that would involve multiple people and risks to my financial security. It would cause me extra stress and all the things that come with a very busy work life.

So thats basically it, women biologically will look for a good male to be their partner, even the most modest women will have some sort of standard and we as men have the duty to try to fill some aspect of that, by either being good providers, inspirational or physically desirable. We may try to make it sound fancier than it is but we're as much of a primal animal as we were back in the stoneage. Its just fancier and nicer now.

Women only fuck up or sideways

Boogie's gf fucked up, and now like all women she think's she can keep fucking up.

To be fair, only women who have nothing to offer except their pussy do this. That's how you know if it happens to you.

>same conversation with "Julie" copypasted to make it seem like there were more
nice try robot

>what part of you makes you think I would
user you made the mistake of not being swole enough

It's not worth living brehs. None of this will ever happen to me

The quality of the people you attract will increase the more fit you are, combined with clothes, social status etc.

No dude, you don't understand, this is supposed to show you that literally every woman is a slut and a whore and that they only want to fuck CHAD
Reeeee

no, it just helps.

wasn't she slim at some point? or is it just that same face angle she always use that makes it seem that way?

she was at least a normal weight when she got married, ballooned up hard tho

It isn't about being Veeky Forums

You still haven't learned a female is not one girl there are millions of them with different personalities, character traits, interests and social awareness skills... Being fit is one part of the equation and it depends entirely on the girl sine what if she doesn't even want someone fit but she is into fitness...

haha holy shit
>when you marry someone because you know they won't last long but you fall into their lifestyle.

>having a bf/gf means you can't have phone numbers of the opposite sex
Let me tell you how I know you've never had a girlfriend

That's normal weight for you? She looks like she squeezed into a corset.

trust me dude, in America that weight is normal

no, skinnyfat is enough if your personality isn't shitty.
Thing is, most people who ask the question you're asking are already hambeast level. Also, boceming fit is a shortcut to losing the negative personality traits that make women avoid you.
Not that being fit ever stopped people in here from sperging out so hard that even with Zyzz's body they couldn't bed an average/attractive female.

>thinking women can into friendship
friendship is a concept only really present in males udde. It was necessary to develop a strong emotional unssexual bond if you wanted to go hunting giant sloths, mammoths, or sabertoth tigers with pointy wooden sticks. Men needed friendship to stay alive, to understand without words they were supposed to stab the mastodon in the jugular while the other one distracted it.
Women stayed behind, at home, where they could be as bitchy as they wanted because no matter how lonely they got they didn't die for it, and their kids still had to listen to them.
If your gf had many male friends dude, sorry to say your gal was everybody's pal.

Id wager a $100 that boogie is a happier and more fulfilled person then you can ever hope to be

:(

You'd lose $100.

I am Veeky Forums as fuck, in amazing shape etc.

My girlfriend cheated on me with a 450lb man.

It is my fault really. She is 600lbs and hyperobese. She can barely walk/move etc

Basically she was angry at me for always working out. So I paid a fat man from Wal Mart to come and stay with her when I worked out.

Came home one day and they were laying on top of each other and the room smelled like her pussy juices. He literally looked up at me then slowly slumped down and started gradually eating her pussy in front of me

fuck fat people. Now I crush 10/10's

Of course not. It helps though.

The truth is there is no way to attract women. They're either attracted to you or they aren't. The decision is entirely on their end, and if you aren't cool enough for them nothing can change that.

This.

No, but it will help with your health, sleep, and self esteem. I wish I could go more, but it's hard to motivate myself when I'm feeling down.

ur a fake tweet