Really makes you think which one is the real Bitcoin

Really makes you think which one is the real Bitcoin

by proof of work it is bitcoin (segwit)

by sentiment it might be bitcoin cash, who knows

I think a lot of pajeets think they can 10x their bitcoin by buying bitcoin cash but I just can't see that happening

You will. X2 will kill the segwit family

Proof of work is the only non-arbitrary and objective way of defining what Bitcoin is. That's how new rules are adopted by the system

I want to jump on the BCH chain, I really do. But its so far behind the current BTC chain

Does that not bother you? as per nakamoto concensus

and what if the mining suddenly picks up? i invest in what may happen, it tends to give me bigger if riskier returns.

if it gets all the hash power it will catch up within weeks

Not hard really

Why not have a do over and start back at 0 for every fork?

There is no far behind if the chain in front of you is deadspiraling into his destiny.

what one is bitcoin chain though

nigga plz

I believe if the current "BTC" falls or dies, BCH might replace it, but we will be in for a long cold winter. A lot of normies will leave never to return because they bought bitcoin and lost

also this is a forum mod of 8btc who could single handedly crash the market with no survivors if he wanted to

Yeah that's what you'd be betting on. I currently hold around 1100 BTC and BCH. I'll make a decision how the fork plays out.

1. If 2x fails, I don't see how Bitcoin will ever scale, aside from paid off-chain subscriptions being pushed by Blockstream. I'll probably dump the 1x coins for BCH.

2. If 2x succeeds, I'm far more skeptical of BCH. Yeah 2x will have a lower capacity than BCH post fork, but it'll be more than enough to handle a substantially increased traffic volume and reduced fees for good while. And if one block size increase succeeded on the 2x chain, why wouldn't another one occur as needed? With 2x maintaining the Bitcoin name and hashpower, there seems to be little upside to BCH.

alright kiddo

I own 1 BTC and nothing else. I don't know whether to hold 1 BTC or ~13 BCH.

I believe in most proof-of-work.
I also believe that bad money drives out good

I'm just scared.

I believe mealy mouths no will cuckolds will always lose money fuck off you're not my contemporary

Segwit is irremovable, a security flaw and 0 conf will never come back.

I have 2.5 BTC, 5 BCH and 2.8 BTG. Going to buy a few more BCH hopefully tomorrow before it has mooned too much

That is such a bias image. has it correct.

>muh hash power
irrelevant

it doesn't sound like you live in the same reality the market is reflecting

the market is irrational inherently. especially one like ours. do you genuinely think shitcoins like LINK went to 50 cents on valuation?

140 million in bitcoin cash holy shit, what else does he hold

I don't think he's disclosed it.

WInklevoss twins have a billion, many people have 100-200 million in BTC (and equivilant portions of bitcoin cash)

Whales could flip us