Any hope for super wide hips?

A bit less than a month into weightloss and I've begun to realise how fucking wide my hips are. Will I ever be able to get a good physique with these shitty genetics

You could always become a tranny.

Its definitely possible to get the physique you want, but it will take lots of work just like most everyone else. Your hips are noticeable but not a huge obstacle for you.

there are some guys into this I guess gl

Loose as much belly fat as you can and gain as much shoulder muscle as you can. But still, don't take off your shirt unless you have to. It will never be your strong point. Probably a lifetime of not working out did that to you hips, I'm guessing.

Build your lats and build your shoulders. You have an almost perfect hourglass figure, right now. But, if you made your top half bigger it would be less noticeable and look more like a V-taper.

Heavy shoulder work, heavy lats work.

Start lifting, your core and lats will eventually even out with your hips and you won't look like a dyel fuccboi

Become a trap.

You just need to build a really thicc core like the crossfit girls

thank you hungry original pengiun

It's not that you have wide hips. It's that you have no fucking lats and obliques.

Try this

just lift, wide hips make your stomach look smaller and your legs bigger
or you can be a skinny fat wide hipped bitch your whole life

Work shoulders and obliques as much as possible

Your hip bone only gets a wider as you age meanwhile your shoulder bone won't get bigger. Your big problem is hip to waist ratio, your waist is not going to get much thicker unless you get super fat. Even after guiding your last and obliques you will still have a girly hour glass figure, at best you'll have the bos of a buff fitchick. Your hips have already reached the point of no return. You can still hero it out if you want to.

You should seriously consider becoming a tranny. With an already perfect hourglass figure you could easily be a model, get a lesbian gf, and be set for life.

I wish my gf had your body+boobs op

Your hips are not wide your upper body is just skinny.

Bulk and lift, make your upper body bigger and you're gonna look great.

Just build an X frame.
Huge legs huge torso

Your body is perfect for being a trap desu

your shoulders are pretty wide though
start training it'll be better

Lats, shoulders and obliques all the way

his shoulders aren't very wide, they're just really slanted. He needs to fix his posture with stronger traps.

I'm not going to say that my hips and waist were as noticeable as yours but they weren't far off. I'm still DYEL mode but already my lats and shoulders have grown and my core muscles have thickened my waist out so it's straighter. You can make it, OP. People like us will never be aesthetic gods but with work we can get to a point where we can take our shirts off at the beach and feel better than skinnyfat faggots who have never bothered to even start.

>become a tranny and get a lesbian gf
Fucking this. You lucked out - in it's far better to have the body of a girl than a stocky, ugly manlet.

It will take years until you would look decent.

Lose bodyfat
Get some abs
Get a tattoo and your ears pierced
Get a better dress sense.

You will get infinite pussy.

Build a massive core.