How do you fucking know how many calories you have in your bowl of cereals (oats, muesli, crispy quinoa, one kiwi...

How do you fucking know how many calories you have in your bowl of cereals (oats, muesli, crispy quinoa, one kiwi, one banana and 20g of dark chocolate)
How do you calculate how many grams of muesli or oats you put?

same with peanut butter on your slice of bread ?

Unless you're a body builder calorie counting is pointless
If you want to lose weight eat less
If you want to gain eat more
Prove me wrong Veeky Forums

Kitchen scale?

>eating cereal
>making it

choose one

also don't call kiwifruit, "kiwi"s kiwis are birds, kiwifruit are fruit, fuck me ignorant americans are frustrating.

Kiwi detected
What are you doing on here? Ran out of sheep to fuck?

sure possible, you can just stop eating altogether if you want to lose weight and not bother counting.

calorie counting is what lets people get the most out of their day in terms of food while still losing weight, so its not "for bodybuilders only"

thans sempai

Yeah, because everyone thought he put a kiwi bird in his bowl of cereal.

Jackass.

don't call kiwis, kiwi birds either, it's not hard to use the proper word for things, just don't be an ignorant retard buddy.

what difference does it make as long as everyone understood what he meant?

something very suspicious about this post, why would someone get so upset over something as trivial as a kiwi? Unless....

lol this dude is never gonna make it

thats retarded, im obviously not a kiwi

>How do you calculate how many grams of muesli or oats you put?

volume * specific weight

>brainlets, when will they learn?

>fuck me ignorant americans are frustrating
We call the fruit Kiwi in Europe

>kiwifruit

do you also call other fruits "applefruit, bananafruit, cherryfruit..."? do you apply the same logic for vegetables?
>saladvegetable
>cabbagevegetable
>potatovegetable

google what context is, fucktard

You also continue to let muslims flood your country while they continuously rape and murder your people.

Europe is not a country you shithead

>passionfruit

do you also call other fruits "applefruit, bananafruit, cherryfruit..."? do you apply the same logic for vegetables?
>saladvegetable
>cabbagevegetable
>potatovegetable

google what context is, fucktard

>passionfruit

bro who the fuck cares if i call passionfruit "passion" everyone knows what i mean.

im gonna go down to the store and get me some passion, what the fuck is your problem?

DO YOU ALSO CALL OTHER FRUITS "APPLEFRUIT, BANANAFRUIT, CHERRYFRUIT...."?

thats literally what you're doing, just because a larger group has chosen to be retarded doesn't make it any less retarded.

>europe
>country

The average brain of a hard-try know-it-all Veeky Forumsizen ladies and gentlemen

this is the sort of diversion that allows it to continue