youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Noice

lmao at their response

>IM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MY LIFE FUCK YOOOU

Man gay guys can be fucking savage sometimes lmao its funny as fuck

Dude had the perfect come back, would happily take his cum back.

Nice thread op
Reminder that the gas chambers never happened.

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

>o-ok, let's suppose you're right. Why does it matter?!
It matters because no one can criticize the Jews without being labeled an anti-semite. Denial is ILLEGAL in 20 countries
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8

>people of size
This will never cease to crack me up

this feels a little staged tbqh

nonetheless excellent fph

I want to suck his dick just for btfo'ing that fatty

Fuckin rekt

So they're both autistic?

He could have just said something gay like sorry honey you look like you get enough treats. After she gives her assblasted reply he just says lol. The only person that'd look autistic is her.

>I'm on the treadmill
>Writes a book

Not going hard enough.

this

user knows how to gaslight fatties

>if I diet I gain weight

What

Can you post a pic of the fattie he's talking to

Gay men and women have a lot in common, it seems. You just don't see straight men losing their shit over a fat chick paying them a compliment like this.

It can happen you bigot. When big boned PCOS women like her eat on a diet, it makes them hungry, so they eat for a second diet as well

>he can't tell a compliment apart from an underhand attempt at lowering your self-esteem AS WELL as an attempt to use you for sex and upgrading her social status

it's like you've never talked to a woman before

Straightmen lose their shit all the time over seeing things like gay or interacial couples on tv

This

Body acceptance fatties do exist but they're less than 1 part in 100 million because almost all fatties hate their weight and themselves. Veeky Forums acts as an echo chamber so it assumes there's more prevalence but in reality this is quite obviously staged.

Is it necessary for a girl with potato syndrome to have an ugly chubby body?
I mean im sure she ain't retarded, she could folow a gym routine. I could understand if the guy was with her if she had a rocking bod' but her whole package is messed up
wtf?

Who is this guy?

naa you r just gay

>paranoid misogyny

>I'm sure she ain't retarded.....

Literally all my what

My nigga fr

>even downies only want Chad
What the fuck. I'm going to be an FA forever I guess.

what's an FA?

Forever Alone. Also
>Chad
huuuh

Fat fucks are terrible at judging food and they refuse to go pure math for it, too. So what usually happens is that a fat fuck "on a diet" will eat crap they don't like and then eat a lot of ice cream "because I deserve it". Or waddle slowly for 10 minutes and then eat a ton because "I'm exercising so I need more food now". End result: they're going to get an even higher caloric superavit than before.

Fat fucks literally can't be trusted around food.

Dude gay guys are always massive shit talkers and quick with comebacks too.

i bet she doesn't know that there is medicine for thyrioids diseases that will make you lose weight like crazy, literally, if you eat about 5k calories a day and stay active you'll still get lean as fuck

>I mean im sure she ain't retarded
i'm sure you're retarded

rekt

chromozoned

...and I should know having sucked all those dicks and all

>if I eat twice the diets I'll lose twice the weight right?
Would not be surprised if this actually happened.

MOAR

>Is it necessary for a girl with potato syndrome to have an ugly chubby body?

I know "muh thyroid" is considered a meme here, but potatoes almost always have glandular problems. It's usually combination of hypothyroidism and elevated glucocorticosteroids. So yeah, add to that child like mindset and it pretty hard to be a lean potato.

no more gambling for him

>everything she writes is more grammatically correct than most normies
What does it mean? Are potatoes actually only as retarded as your typical normie, but we just assume they're moreso because they look retarded?

Those are man titties

underdeveloped

holy shit not gonna lie but this made me laugh pretty hard

There was a retarded kid from my highschool who had social media and posted seemingly random strings of words but they were all always spelled correctly

>fat
>no tits
>friendzoned her "wonderful" friend 3 times

People need to buy onaholes or do drugs, he has a good face and is taller than me. Not even fat or max lanket

kek

Ahaha

Delete this shit right now you motherfucker

She's mentally retarded you retard

holy kek my sides haha

fuark

this faggot went HAM on the planet

you may just be right user

lekleklek

Because mixed race straight men don't exist.

why am I salivating?