I'm worried I have gyno

Hi Veeky Forums
Been doing cardio for 3 months, gym for 1, have lost 8kg so far
Pretty happy with the weight loss but I've noticed I've got pretty big man tits compared to the fatties on here
Seen a few people mentioning gyno and I'm starting to get worried that I might have it
My whole life I've noticed I've had bigger tits, even when I was 10-15kg lighter than I am now

Pls help is there something wrong with me

I dont think so, OP
But don't forget to worry about your pecks because you do kind of have bitch tits from being so phat

gyno isn't bigger tits in general, gyno just makes them perky

just keep losing weight

1 May front view

1 June

You are just fat.
Stop being fat.

thanks lads

Do you feel a lump thing under your nipple? Yes? Gyno. No? Not gyno.

it feels like a donut sorta
Like when i press down and push my finger around i can feel tissue but it's more prominent when i move it around
does that make sense

Also nice progress
You have normal moobs.
There is a chance you'll have loose skin there once you drop more wt but if you keep a solid body and get your upper body RIPPED, or whatever it should be just fine.

Not OP, but yeah i've got pointy nips, and there's definitely a lump underneath.

What the fuck can I do short of surgery?

thanks man, i appreciate it
Yeah I've been doing pplpplx and I'm finding it's been pretty good
Benching 40kg now and can definitely feel the pecs are growing

you're fucked

thanks man

for the picture it seems like you do have more estrogen in your body than you actually need, its what makes your tits looks like that,, it does looks like gyno, its a hormonal thing

at this point your options are, hormonal treatment, or cosmetic surgery

I do have gyno, does it go away with workout or get worse?

you have gyno dude
that is textbook description,not as much directly underneath but mainly around it and the breast tissue as you just described,lose weight first and see how it looks when you're low body fat

Some people just have more tissue on their nipple line than others, you can reduce it by losing fat and by reducing milk and beer consumption.

What do people even mean with lump?
I have been to an actual physician and I was told I had nothing such as gyno whatsoever, yet I still "pointy" puffy nipples.

It just means you will have a harder time being aesthetic, but it doesn't mean you have actual mammary tissue out of the ordinary, most guys look like this unless they're shooting up drugs.

Damn I might get some tests done
Even when I was like quite healthy, looked good in clothes and was 70-75kg 178 cm, I had tits despite having pretty much no gut

I'm 86 now down from 93 btw (the 1 May pic was 88)

You're not really going to know for sure until you finish losing weight and start replacing that fat with muscle. It's not worth worrying about right now. One goal at a time.

True
Alright will focus on weight loss and making gains then worry about the bitch tits later

Thanks everyone appreciate it

Start worrying about gyno when you see your abs. Before this, keep cutting faggoot.