Who else /too anxious to go to the gym so works out home/ here?

who else /too anxious to go to the gym so works out home/ here?

I do squats and deadlifts at home.
The squat racks and deadlift platform are always being used at my gym and I'm too dyel to participate

Everyone's scared to go to the gym at first, then they go once and realize that it's not scary at all.

Just fucking man up and go one time, I guarantee you won't be scared anymore, and you won't feel intimidated by anyone, or anything like that. No one will care that you're at the gym as long as you don't bother them.

1. reported for nsfw
2. do ss+gomad and you will be stronger than 99% of gym going population.

this would be true if i lived in an american suburb where you can dye your pubes and no one bats an eye. i live in a shitty city unfortunately

its taken from instagram so i dont think its that nsfw

Instagram source?

what is her ig?

Enjoy your ban dyel.

back off lads she is mine

hannahxelyse

>this would be true if i lived in an american suburb where you can dye your pubes and no one bats an eye. i live in a shitty city unfortunately
Why would anyone care if you're in the city?

You're fucking retarded, no one gives a shit about you at the gym. Worst case scenario, they compare themselves to you, and will think "Wow, I'm so much better than him", and that's about it. They won't think you're retarded, they won't think you're some weak idiot, they'll just think about how good they are. That's how people work.

you can have her

>will think "Wow, I'm so much better than him"
Yea, this happens. Like when you are struggling with pullups, someone will come to the bar next to you and starts repping like crazy. Who cares. Just set a plan for your workout and complete it and make a plan for the next.

all yours...

whats wrong with her? ;_;

>her

>Man jaw
>No tits
>No ass
>Frizzy hair
She's gross.

I was at first and thats why I got a home gym. Now 3+ years later im confident enough with my lifts and my body but at this point I really enjoy lifting at home: you play the music you want, rest all you want and dont have to deal with faggots

well, i like unique looking chicks. from what ive seen, these kind of girls attracts the best looking guys, so im pretty fucked though

I felt the same, went to gym first time on Friday (gone every day since lovin it). I've had 0 conversations with people. just do what you are there to do, don't get in peoples way if you're at a row of machines, do not get the one beside them if there are more open.

I don't go to the gym because it's always full of arabs where i live

She is so fucking weird and I dont know why but I would fuck her non stop

but user, she is pure

hell no that's a tranny

Now I want to fuck her/him even more

>chicks
>girls

im not native. whats wrong with these words? what can i use instead?

oh wait was that just a benis joke

M'lady or wench