Fucked around with a brosplit for almost exactly one year now

>Fucked around with a brosplit for almost exactly one year now.
>got a symmetry score of negative 37 in return
I'm pretty happy with my results tho. Should I start following a professional program or keep dicking around? How much more gains could I expect if I got serious about my routine and diet?

Also post your symmetric strength

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5 months SS, 7 months brosplit from reddit
Made my own program because its more enjoyable id say stick with it till the gains run out or switch if you're bored/want less workout days

How much do you weigh and your height?

I hit this score after 4 months of a bro split, i think you should seriously considering being more serious about diet and your training. I always go till failure on every exercise, If i aint burning i aint working. Some people criticised me on my routine as it apparently had too much, but its given these results to me in 4 months, i weight 75kg btw

post a full body pic, wanna see them wheels

Graduated into blue territory a few hours ago, feels good man.

83kg, 190cm,12%bf. I'm not the biggest but big enough to get mired.
How many days do you go to the gym per week and for how many hours?

pls no bully

what app is this ?

Symmetric Strength lad
symmetricstrength.com/

3 months, 6'1" 155 lbs.

I am roughly 12% too, 85kg and 185cm. Training for nearly a year.
Lifts (in comp) at 100kg paused bench, 170 squat in wraps and 190 dead.

Trust me, no one mires you for your body, we both look completely normal physique wise.

chest, you don't bench?

No, not at the moment. I've got costochondritis(sp?) at the moment, and I've found that benching aggravates it. I intend to bench once my ribs have fully healed.

thats fair enough, thought it'd be an injury of some sort. nice symmetry btw keep it up.

Thanks brah

This Thing overestimates the 1RM on just about every exercise if you put beyond 4-5 RM. Only accurate with actual tested 1RMs

Guys what website is this? I see it all the time and can never find a source

Without fail 3 days, sometimes up to 2 hours but normally around 1:30. If Im feeling it Ill add on a 4th day of compounds and a 5th day of home workout stuff, like triceps/chest work

symmetrical strength

Maybe I'm lucky with my shoulders to waist ratio, but I do get mired for my body. Another reason could be that my legs weigh next to nothing.
Men compliment my shoulders a lot and women love my forearms. Why would they lie to me?

well sure then, but that's more of a genetic component than actual muscle packed on (probably). Not that it takes out anything from you, I am glad you're liked.

I only ever get compliments on my ass :(

>implying ass compliments are not the best compliments

I've reduced the volume of lower body training by a lot, my manlet genes are too powerful.

I could problem get from 130kgx8 to about 200kg in just 3 months if wanted, but I'm trying to get my proportions right.

how can i unfuck myself? Im doing this PPL shit

PULL
Deadlifts 1x5+/Barbell rows 4x5, 1x5+ (alternate, so if you did deadlifts on Monday, you would do rows on Thursday, and so on)
3x8-12 Pulldowns OR Pullups OR chinups
3x8-12 seated cable rows OR chest supported rows
5x15-20 face pulls
4x8-12 hammer curls
4x8-12 dumbbell curls
PUSH
4x5, 1x5+ bench press/4x5, 1x5+ overhead press (alternate in the same fashion as the rows and deadlifts)
3x8-12 overhead press/3x8-12 bench press (do the opposite movement: if you bench pressed first, overhead press here)
3x8-12 incline dumbbell press
3x8-12 triceps pushdowns SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
3x8-12 overhead triceps extensions SS 3x15-20 lateral raises
LEGS
2x5, 1x5+ squat
3x8-12 Romanian Deadlift
3x8-12 leg press
3x8-12 leg curls
5x8-12 calf raises

>Squatt 1 rep max 25kg
>Deadlift 1 rep max 75kg

That doesn't make any sense, you're trolling right?

no..i can't squat

It doesn't make much sense to me as the same muscles to deadlift are required to squat.

What's the limiting factor, Can you tell where the bottleneck is?

Regardless watch some form videos on squatting.

>lifting for a year
>can only 2 rep lmao2pl8

Fuck my body. I have so many limiters on all my lifts because of my garbage joints.
Fucking garbage genetics

175cm 78kg
2.5yr lifting
my shoulders mobility sucks or something, I only do high volume cable and db stuff.

I'm you but the opposite lol.
do pendlay rows m8

the up moviment . i feel that i lose my balance and form.

ill watch more videos.

Will do user, I've been adding chin ups and lat pulldowns and was wondering if which row would help most.

fuaaark

what in tarnation

How is it possible that your squat is so much lower compared to your bench? Just wondering cause I'm doing squats only once a week and bench twice and still my squat max is higher?

Stop ignoring us women! (Pic isn't my score)

i swear this shit changes evry single time

Th-thanks Rippetoe

what the fuck
lifts?

>tfw bench is higher than squat too
I-I'll recover soon...

I used to get that on and off and it made dips especially terrible, but I found stretching out my chest after every workout pretty much got rid of it entirely though it always wants to come back as soon as I miss a day or two of stretches.

Thats actually not a bad place to be

Most likely if your numbers are that shit you just need to focus on form for a bit.

I'm assuming you're a skeleton so just eat a bunch, focus on perfecting your form, watch youtube videos from respectable sources to get it correct and then just start adding weight bit by bit.

>squat below push press
>power clean more than clean

i-it's pause atg though

weird thing is that I have quite big legs, 26" lean. Probably some fucked imbalance or form issue as I have just started squatting as of recently, I can max out the leg extension machine though

blue boy here
why do i suck so much after more than 6 months lifting jesus

I hate OHP.

6'2 185 lb 21 yo

100/175/305/275 @ 7 weeks.

Outdated version. This is the right one.

I thought it was going to be a lot worst.

what the fuck is that powerclean?

with your leg/back strength you could easily muscle clean that

5ft11 BW 97kg.

tfw weak bench compared to over lifts.

I'm scared. I've never done it before.

just watch some slowmo hookgrip/atg vids for the pull and explosive motion

Bonch Pross > Squanch

C H A D
H
A
D

Been lifting for 5 years and 3 months now. I love bench press and OHP and my weighted pullups are pretty insane. Diddle and squat are pretty average though.

Brosplit for three months, year long break, wasted time with shitty SL 5x5 start with just the bar retardation for 1.5 months, SS for .5 months.

I'm stalling on my squat at 205lbs. I can't squeeze out the last 2 or 3 reps of my third set. I just feel like I'm going to die when I do it. I eat 3500-4000 calories a day and get 170~ g protons. I also rest about 5 minutes between my sets. Any advice on how to get unstuck? I've been hovering here for a week.

do less curls idiot

try doing it for more than 2 days

Brosplit for a few months

My bench is pathetic but working on it

>a week

Keep squatting 205. Once you get to a month then you can deload.

Stats?

>hit cyan man
>start cut because fat
>went down in diddly, squat, and bench already but my ohp went up and my row just keeps increasing
JUST WIDEN MY LATS UP SENPAI

Getting back into the gym hard in a couple of weeks so hopefully update these lifts soon

>I eat 3500-4000 calories a day and get 170~ g protons.
How much do you weigh?

173lbs at 5'9, male.

>shitty SL 5x5 start with just the bar retardation for 1.5 months, SS for .5 months.
I can't imagine someone who isn't a spooky skeletal failing to reach a 2 pl8 squat in 2 months of either of those. Are you a woman?

Y-You too user

I didn't mean to be rude, friend. I'm just saying, if you failed to reach that on those programs you either didn't actually do them, or you're low test/ have a legitimate health problem.

It's fine, user. I'll just keep trying and hit 2pl8 eventually. Maybe I can still hit 1/2/3/4 within a year of training.

this

If you want to get stronger you need at the very least 3 days a week, with small increments to your weight each time

ignore that retard. guaranted a fatass that doesn't even lift just browses /fat/ too many of them these days. don't compare your progress to anyone but yourself :)

Im too lazy to take off the filter but fuuuuuck. Im literally the definition of a chest bro. fuck me.

>i'm the definition of a chest bro
>benches sub 2pl8

You're just weak.

user, I weigh 185 pounds at 6'0. When I started lifting I weighed only slightly less, and started squatting with just the bar (ATG). I hit bodyweight within a couple weeks, and 2 pl8 in well less than a month. I'm at 290 pounds now. It's my understanding that this experience is common. Your feel happy reddit nonsense could keep him from getting prescribed the test he needs, or from fixing whatever's wrong in his routine.
Also
>:)
You are aware this is an IMAGEBOARD, right? You say "these days" as if you're not a newfag.
It's okay to be new, but it's not okay to condescend to others because you think they're newer than you.

just do starting strength or stronglifts 5x5 , increase weight at 50% less than the programs specify if you are really struggling.

dont worry bra we all gonna make it i was 100% subpar, bar only on every exercise, couldnt squat more than 40kg for five reps, and 3 months later im 100% untrained on this chart with a bit of novice on the delts and shoulder cuff

we're all gonna make it bra

i bet he gets lazy and doesnt train squats because they use so much energy and if he does get on it and squat, he will have to sacrifice some chest gains for a few weeks

eat more sleep more drink more
and cut soda/beer as much as possible

Two weeks into the stripped 5x5 and I'm loving it so far. 6' 150lb. Hoping I can make it to a less anemic BP and OHP before the summer is up

>tfw my incline bench and front squat will soon surpass my flat bench and back squat
I just learned how to use leg drive so hopefully my bench improves soon. I've fixed my form on almost everything and my back squat has been causing me hip pain, so I'm figuring that out now, I think it was because I didn't push off my heels and dropped too quickly for my tall build.

Wish me luck bros

>25kg backsquat
>15kg OHP
is this bait?

Do SS, SS is a meme is a meme. Don't listen to whoever told you to do this meme.

what is floor pull?

post vid of lifts

how fucking long have you been doing this shit

Deadlift

any exercise where you have weight on the FLOOR, and then PULL it.
>deadlift
>clean
>clean pulls
>snatch dead
>triple paused sumo deadlift
etc etc

W-well this is me

B R I S B A N E
R
I
S
B
A
N
E

Trying to work on being less of a chestlet

that's a strong press

About a year of progress. A little more, but I lost 2 months to injury and did poor progression on SS because I was weak and didn't want to lift heavy.

Start doing lower body exercises.

Forgot pic..

Not as strong as I'd like. I really neglected upper body for the first few months

what's fit's problem? Why do you faggots neglect legs?

How do I get my calves colored?

Lifting for a year and 3 months

Lifts at 70kg
OHP 60x5
Bench 90x5
Squat 125x5
Deadlift 145x5
Chinup +25x8

Which is weird because I've barely got 14.5" arms.

forgot pic