Need advice. Fit virgin here, I'm assuming some of you smash...

Need advice. Fit virgin here, I'm assuming some of you smash. So I will have the opportunity next week to try smash my new girl but basically the only other time I have tried to which was months ago was with another girl and although I'm not overly large it felt like o couldn't fit. I don't mean it just wouldn't go all the way in. It was as if it was just a wall, there was no give. It was like a closed pistachio or something. She blamed me and said "it's like your not hard enough" i used to wank like twice a day but I feel like when I'm in the mood I have no problem getting hard. One of my friend said have said she was probably tensed up? Is that a thing or is my friend a bullshitter? Any tips for this weekend ?! I've fingered the new girl and she feels even tighter then the last.

Virgins are tight, ya gotta force it.

Hit it from the back and ease it in and ask the girl to help

Lots of foreplay and lube you dummy.

It feels like when I push it though my dick just goes nowhere and ends up bending on itself

I think it's the pressure aswell, I just really want it to go as smoothly as possible cause I feel like It's already mentallly ruined me enough and if I fuck up again I may end up completely destroyed.

at least you can get girls that want to fuck you TwT
>t. 19 yo virgin

That's another thing, I literally get the opportunity weekly to fuck really nice looking girls but I always cut it short because I'm too scared.
>everyone thinks I'm jsut some fuck boy who doesn't need these girls for more then a week
>really just scared off not being able to pull through or cuming to soon
>im in to deep now

There a condition that cause woman to be closed, like only a surgeon can fix it, but it's not often. If your first attempt was with a woman with this problem, you've really been unlucky.
Here's an advice for you, eat that pussy for 15-20mins before getting anything near it, dick, fingers, dont put anything in. 69 is great for that as you both get in the mood. Don't forget to wash your face.

The problem is I know the first girl has had no problems fucking her ex before me and after

dont put your dick in her pee hole OP. A woman's vagina is lower than you think

Use lube. Finger her. Stick your finger in then stick your dick where your finger is so you don't lose the spot

Just shove your cock in her

You probably weren't hard enough
I got serious performance anxiety the first time and the thought of getting it again really fucked with me for a while. Just make sure you are as stressless as you can possibly be breh

Was thinking it could be something like that yes

Yea I was thinking of trying that and actually did one time when I was with the first girl and she said "is that it in?". Kek the embarrassment

Thanks everyone feeling a lot more confident now

Shit, does anyone have a chart or tutorial for that shit
jesus

It's just basically like nearer the butthole then you think. Inbetween her legs not at the front

I see, ty.

breh. i understand we're men and the quickest way to shit on our egos is to be led to believe we're impotent, can't fuck right cum too fast etc.

u wanna know what girls find sexy? you using them. Don't have her needs and feelings in mind when you're fucking this roastie. Have yours. Cumming quick is whatever, show no shame. Just wait out the refractory period go for round 2 and you'll last even longer the second time around. Don't allow a roastie to see that she can compromise your self confidence you have to understand that they will take advantage of this and if you see yourself as lesser they will too. If you don't then they won't, and if they do? fuck em

dont be a sad cunt be a sick cunt

Mfw 19 yo virgin
I've gotten some pretty attractive girls to talk to me but I kinda just push then away, not physically but with what I say it's kinda aggressive. Perhaps I'm too scared to do this?

act like ur gonna rape her. should make u hard enough

Yea I will try this

Put spit on the head and you will slide in there like a slippery eel

>slippery eel
I keked

Very true. It's really all in your head. That said, sometimes girls can fuck with you because they aren't initially wet out in the front of their vagina, so while you might be hard enough, she's not really helping you out, then you think it's your problem, then you get in your head, then u actually aren't hard enough. To combat this, get her to suck u off a bit to make it wet, go down on her, or finger her.

And if she actually said it was you then she's a twat anyway

Yea she treated me pretty bad and she was like that so I always wondered if it was truly me.