twitter.com/AnonBabble

>manlets have to travel back 2000 years in time to protect their insecurity

>Jesus was a manlet
>Caesar was a manlet
>Augustus was a manlet
>Napoleon was a manlet
>Hitler was a manlet
>Stalin was a manlet
Lanklets BTFO, why are they so irrelevant?

>Local Jew with aggressive short man syndrome claims he is G-d, sentenced to terminal chest fly routine at Golgatha Crossfit at the request of the Brohedrin.

You know, are all of you underage that you still use the "Jesus" picture that was debunked in the 90s? Are you guys that young?
Pretty strange.

Also
>The image on the Shroud of Turin (believed by many to be the burial shroud of Jesus) is of a man variously estimated to be 5' 11½" to 6' 2" tall.

However, Jews, as usual, say otherwise:
>"According to a medieval writer, [the Jewish historian] Josephus described Jesus as an old-looking man, balding, stooped, with joined eyebrows and approximately 135 cm (4ft 6 in.) tall." 2 This is based on the standard 46 cm. long regular cubit -- an ancient unit of distance. Using the 53 cm. special cubit, Jesus' height would have been about 156 cm (5ft 1in.).

I guess it depends on if you want believe Jews like the OP source.

>using the Shroud of Turin as evidence
I stopped believing in fairy tales when I was 10

>fairy tales
How about you educate yourself, American?

You are free to believe the version your Rabbi told you, Schlomo.

>hurr durr the carbon dating is wrong because the Vatican says so
fuck off

see Jewboi.

I'm Catholic.
This and the Miracle of Lanciano, etc. are just hoaxes made by medieval churches to become tourist attractions. Use some common sense

2000 years ago that was the equivalent of 6'1"
>4'11" midgelets btfo again

I hate this meme pic so much. You wanna defend the shroud? Fine. But at the very least, use some actual fucking sources beyond www.shroudisreal.com.

Seriously, spend a good week researching the thing and you'll realize that there are so many things wrong with it from the fact that the cloth weaving is not from Jesus's time but from the Middle Ages. The Bible says Jesus was A)cleaned before burial (so no blood stains) and B) wrapped in multiple cloths as described by the Bible and the fact this was customary at the time. The fact NOBODY takes Dr Roger's carbon dating criticism seriously AND there are several people from STURP that have said in the last decade they couldn't have been wrong. The fact that even the Pope from the time automatically dismissed it as a fake. Or the fact is has been recreated several times using various materials from that time period.

I don't really give a shit if someone is Catholic, but when they argue for their faith they go full retard. See as well. Josephus Testimonium Flavianum was "discovered" by a guy who was a known liar for the Church in the 4th cent AD and barely resembles his style at all. Stop using him already. Tacitus is a better source FFS

At the risk of sounding like a fedora tipper, think for yourself and do your own damn research

While all of those manlets were so full of self hate that they caused many wars and millions of manlets died for then, we superior manmores were banging all the hotties throughout the ages.

I chuckl'd a bit

Jesus existed. He was a breddy nice guy. Take off the fedora and let people like him.

>believing Jesus was a real person

water fasting, everybody

>tfw jesus loves humanity so much that he assumed a shorter stature so manlets didn't feel so bad about themselves and fully grown men could see what a truly selfless sacrifice for the sake of love looks like

our god is an awesome god.

thank you jesus.

For what it's worth, the Bible was pretty clear on that point: Jesus did not stand out in any way. It's actually relevant to the story, in that it was necessary for someone close to him to point him out to the Romans (who wouldn't have otherwise known what he looked like) so they could arrest him.

>the son of Jahwe was, not only a queer fucking faggot, but also a manlet
How will christfags ever recover?

Shroud of Turin is a known forgery come on nigga

>David King of Manlets brought down the meanie beanie lanklet Goliath

Also, it's common knowledge that humans have been evolving to be taller over the last few thousand years. This is consistent with what we already know, which is that women prefer taller guys, so of course this will result in taller offspring over time.

woefully lacking in scientific understanding

changes in height over the last few thousand years are dietary related

>He died so we could reach the heavens

manlets eternally btfo

Have you turned the other buttcheek to your Jewish overlords today, christcuck. Seriously. Christianity has got to be the most pathetic one of the three sand religions. At least Jews and muzzies are consistent with their beliefs. Christians are just a really pathetic bunch of delusional autists

the preference of women has absolutely never been a driving force of evolution

would be better if the black guy was just reading the newspaper

>The image on the Shroud of Turin (believed by many to be the burial shroud of Jesus)

This literally makes no sense my man.

There is nothing, nothing at all to indicate that some old shroud found is actually the shroud(if there was one) that was placed on the face of jesus chirst.

The Shroud of Turin is a fucking scam and a sham

Google "sexual selection", you fucking retard

Jesus died a virgin, too. Look forward to it.

Uh, that's literally what evolution is.

But what were his PR's?

One day I observed in the midst of a group of people a young man who was leaning against a tree, calmly addressing the multitude. I was told it was Jesus. This I could easily have suspected so great was the difference between Him and those who were listening to Him. His golden colored hair and beard gave to his appearance a celestial aspect. He appeared to be about 30 years of age. Never have I seen a sweeter or more serene countenance. What a contrast between Him and His bearers with their black beards and tawny complexions!

oy vey, Jesus was a nazi.

No it's not, that's sexual selection, evolution is having traits that give you more chance to survive, therefore more chance to have children
Being blonde for instance is sexual selection, having eyes that see far away are evolution

So all those animals that do long rituals to attract a mate are just doing it for fun right?

all your lifting and you will never walk on water. why even bother anymore?

The turin shroud is fake as fuck you bitch ass nigga

quiet down there little guy

why is there agenda to show Jesus as ugly, manlet brown man? Do you think people would follow a man like that? I wonder.

Kek

Lol cucks btfo

it's inconclusive from when it comes from, but I wouldn't use it as an argument in serious discussion. Some go as far as to say it was made with piss to discredit it. Others note, that it would be amazing first photograph if it really was forgery. To invent photography just for some forgery and be forgotten sounds stupid.
Anyway, approximation from OP of an average middle eastern man is as viable, lol.

Is that so hard to believe?

that's quite farfetched interpretation. In modern days if you wanted to catch someone you would need someone who knows that person for sure, so you wouldn't make a mistake.

Fedora Cucks need to learn NOW
youtube.com/watch?v=XTtDhvk_aw4&t=3s

You guys have no idea what you are talking about. Study before you spout some bullshit.

but they could fuck any girl in their area

I wonder

>Or the fact is has been recreated several times using various materials from that time period.

This was addressed in the image he posted. You should have read it you aspie

>chest fly plateau at lmao1cross

Napoleon wasn't actually a manlet, he was normal height for French men at the time.

English propaganda made him look like a tiny dude based on French units of measurement being different from English ones.

They should call it an Alexander Complex or something, not a Napoleon Complex.

So can I according to numerous pop-up ads

>Peter the great
>2 fucking meters
>created the largest country on earth

>George Washington
>6 ft 2 in
>BTFOs britlets
>defeats the most powerful empire on earth, makes his own country independent in the process

>Edward I
>6 ft 2 in
>BTFOs Scots and jews

Manlets, when will they learn?

>down there

>They were all killed except Augustus

Ralley maks u fink é?

No. The Shroud-fag post does the old Christian horse-shit of "Well it's so hard to explain, therefor, I'm right."

>Pollens and whip marks automatically mean Jesus

Let's not forget that aged blood is black, not red. OP's pic contradicts the shroud since it depicts Jesus as being 5'10". Crucifixion was done through wrists, though the shroud clearly shows nail piercings through the hands, and so on.