/fraud/

/fraud/ - steroids general

Mostly for blogposting and shitposting, with a little bit of steroids talk.

Before posting, make sure you've read the reddit wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

NO SOURCE TALK ALLOWED.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDy-srzUrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

im 22 i cant gain muscle should i roid?

NO
Your penis will fall off

I just want to facefuck my exes no-gag reflex throat again and then take her out to a french restaurant

thats more like it, now act like it.

I mean, I'm still just going to cry myself to sleep at night and bitch on here that nothing works.

I just really want to bulk hard again lads, but I would gain back everything I cut hard to lose if I do.

I don't wanna eat at maintenance for a few weeks.

Fuck this shit.

Should I start running some HCG to return my nut size on the off chance my ex will see my dick within the next two weeks?

Or how about just zinc and lecithin granules and disregard ball size?

H-help. I need to get big bearmode.

Fuck I'm a bitch

Or realize that getting with an ex is pretty dumb, forwards not backwards

>want to bearmode
>doesnt want fat

Those two things are mutually exclusive my dude. Run a dry compound like tren or whayarvrt

That's not an answer to a question i askedd fuck nugget

Nah man I'm talking about the rebound after cutting so hard. I don't mind some fat, but I don't want to literally gain all of it back in 2 and a half months for nothing because I jumped straight back into heavy eating and lifting.

I mean I am on sdrol and test e, so it can't be too bad...

you wont. dont be a paranoid biytch

>gf loves having her hands pinned during sex
>ask if she wants to be tied up
>says yes

Neither of us have done anything but vanilla christian intercourse, is there a beginner guide somewhere? Bimbo pls help

Hrrrrggghhhh....god damn I am paranoid as fuck.
Alright. Fuck it.

Time to bulk off protein powder and MREs. Can't wait to get out of the field and to a barbell again, I'm starting to get tired of weighted pull ups, dips, and pistol squats

I can't escape twink mode. Now I basically look like this. I have really rounded myself out, but small forearms and calves hold me back. No matter how much surplus food I eat and how much roids I blast I just can't seem to get 16 inch forearms that I've seen other dudes with. I'm in fucking Muscle Twink mode and I hate it. Is this shit inescapable? I just want to be fucking huge like a linebacker but I've always been closer to Jeff Cavalier instead

You do a lot of heavy pull ups and barbell pulls?

Can syringes be recycled if you don't aspirate? Seems like a lot of wasted plastic to just toss if it's not in contact with anything except the oil.

>rope
bueno.jpg

Reddit r/bdsmfaq
Twisted Monk has some good educational videos for beginners.
There was another one with two brothers who had some videos... Two Knotty Boys or something like that.

Rope type isn't as important for beginners as for advanced, but it does matter some. As long as you don't get something too thick, too thin, or slippery, you'll be ok.
I like paracord because it's cheap (100 ft for $10). Actual rope (hemp or jute normally) is best, but it's pricey (100 ft for $100 last time I looked at the fancy stuff).

why bother? 100 syringes are 4,85.

No, I mean tossing them into the recycling rather than the trash.

I only ask because I think it is technically "medical waste", which should be just thrown in the trash.

theres a drop off center for needles/syringes in a town a bit further up.

p sure they recycle it, not sure if you got anything like that nearby.

I don't really do either one

Well there you go man, that's how you solve your issue. More heavy pull movements. Your forearms along with everything else will follow

Is it okay to use thumb to support the weight or is thumb-over grip better for forearms

Does doing steroids cure autism? This is literally my last hope of being a semi-normal, functioning member of society.

Yes but only in high doses, 1g of tren and test at least ED

>tren
>curing autism

i must have missed that memo

you will need a lot of test (all year long) and someone to headpatt you

Anyone here recently used taylormade test e? I think about ordering but can't find recent reviews

It's under the secret life cheat mode, the only way to turn godmode on

>George Leeman video about beginner steroid use
>suggests that people start with lower doses (400-500mg) and never go down from that
>just build up dosage over time as it stops being enough to add muscle/strength

Do... do people actually do that? How do they not fuck themselves up?

Video for reference:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoDy-srzUrA

Weird play met twisted monk and knotty boys through Kink.com. Good resources for info. Buy your rope from TM. Treat it yourself.

>Can syringes be recycled if you don't aspirate? Seems like a lot of wasted plastic to just toss if it's not in contact with anything except the oil.
it's your sepsis buddy do what you want

So weird question. Why is only my left nut getting smaller while my right hasn't shrunk at all?

George is not human

I really wanted some of that TM rope. I'm broke, though.

Were they as nice in person as they seem?

>mfw two people in a row didn't get it

"Recycle", not "reuse". I mean tossing it in the recycling.

Do you guys get a lot of questions about reusing syringes or something?

Fair point.

wrist roller and toe press on leg press. Consistency is the key

You are weak minded that's why you give up

>Why not just cycle then
Because PCT gave me terrible acne. Like really worse.

I also have terrible body dysformia. I will die by the needle. Die skinny

Are you talking about hook grip for heavy deadlifts? Absolutely, I think hook grip is better than mixed anyday.

Double overhand for everything else

Woman don't give a shit fuck about balls. And smaller balls make you dick look bigger.

Didn't rich piano educate you on this subject?

Yeah really well spoken and insightful. Just really a person that gives a sense of wanting to educate. I have a lot of respect. The rope is really nice too. His rope is what my ex used in a few photos I posted here of me being tied. Really comfy, really sturdy and I don't see them as too expensive as they're investment pieces. We got use out of them probably twice a week, so it's pretty fair.

What kind of training split do you guys use?

I recently tried doing (kind of) an Arnold split (chest+back, shoulders+arms, legs), but my bench and OHP are both very tricep-heavy, so doing them one day after another wasn't good for me. Maybe PPL would work?

I used to do upper/lower, and it works, but I wanted to split it into six days for shorter sessions.

>"Recycle", not "reuse". I mean tossing it in the recycling.
Recycling doesn't work my man. Recycling is what white people do to convince themselves they are doing something when in fact they are doing nothing. Recycling is smug virtue signaling and nothing more. It accomplishes nothing and actually hurts the planet in most cases.

Recycling can actually waste resources when you take into account the fact that you have to collect all the plastic, transport it to a facility, sort and discard 50% of the total because it is unrecyclable, then melt & press down to raw materials, then transport it to Coca Cola so they can make new bottles, then transport to a store shelf. That's a lot of gas, manpower, water, electricity, and other shit you are using to "recycle" and it more than cancels out the effort of sending your gay plastic to a recycle plant in China.

Either look it up or tell me why I'm wrong.

Penn and Teller did a bullshit on this on this. I think specific recycling industries such as paper were supposed to wasteful but glass recycling was beneficial. Not sure on oil products like plastics.

Eat a surplus but in 'clean' shit. No binging. Increase surplus gradually.

Different user. I always understood that consumer recycling was butkiss but industrial recycling was worthwhile. Im not 100 percent sure though.

>1g
>Every day

Is this normal...?

Ughhfh. VG shot leaked like a mofo when I took the needle out. Probably .5ml even though I ztracked.
Quads are usually super smooth with almost no leakage but I need to use a couple spots because muh high tren.

Thinking about switching to 250test/300eq/250deca/300mast for a while. Thoughts?

Still can't get girlie off my mind all fucking week when I don't see her. I should probably just be straight with her about how I feel and see if she feels the same, problem is were both awkward.

no and this thread is the perfect proof

what part of absolutely no source talk has you confused?

>ut my bench and OHP are both very tricep-heavy, so doing them one day after another wasn't good for me. Maybe PPL would work?
so you can do both on the same day?

>Do you guys get a lot of questions about reusing syringes or something?

You'd be surprised at the amount of people who think it's okay to reuse something that is a literal biohazard. The "Nothing bad will happen to me, it only happens to other people" mindset is especially surprising here, since syringes and needles are pretty much the cheapest part of running a cycle.

Whatever, if people wanna risk their life over something that's like $0.15, then let them die.

>Thinking that abomination is attractive

>so you can do both on the same day?

Yep. I'm trying to figure out how to split into more than two days while still hitting everything twice per week and not having any repeats (rows the day before deadlifts, bench before OHP, etc.).

Like I said, upper/lower worked fine, but the workouts took a long time. I'll probably just go back to that and suck it up.

lecithin gives me god teir cum shots, i dont ever run hcg, i like my balls at the smaller size, especially in the summer feels much nicer and makes my dick look even bigger.

you can also look into things like bondage tape, a spreader bar, and under the bed restraints, these are faster than rope play and depending on the girl better. some girls like the suspense and drawn out part of being tied down, but i feel most that are into the whole semi-rapey thing prefer you to throw them down, pin them and restrain them quickly.

Zip ties are my go to for this

if a strongfat went on a drastic diet and cut down his training but still took lots of steroids, would he shrink down to bruce lee/gymnast levels of lean and smaller muscles?

seems plausible

It's not her. That's some hippie vegan girl, which is actually what the girlie is like too but different one.

yep zip ties work great, i use the thicker heating and cooling ones, the dont cut into the girl as much, just enough for a little pain

Wew, this dnp is definitely doing something.

Sweating through my shirts, don't even feel like I'm hot. Just massive amounts of sweat.

God dammit can you shut the fuck up

>steroids start kicking in
>becoming highly interested in oppai loli and 2D
what does this mean

You're ascending into your final form, as did our messiah, jerry.

It will be a difficult transformation, but if you survive, you will emerge a true alpha.

>300-400mg of anadrol or dbol a day
mfw

>your liver when

Rip in peace user

what say next? It's not like I can tell her about my high blood pressure roid dick just yet

tell her another girl is texting you

you already posted that entire conversation uncensored, picture and name included (and you shared personal information)

what do you think you're doing

Take it easy bro?

>waiting on my pins to show up in the mail any day now

Looks like Poor Cunt's time is finally gonna come guys. Get your "roiding for this" meme's out, because shit's gonna be the new standard for mediocre physiques.

I'm so excited.

What do you do with a gf that hates steroids? Been with her for 10 months and she always hated them and makes me feel like shit whenever I use them but I'm on too much tren to care.
Do I dump her and get a cardio bunny or keep her and just annoy her until she gets too pissed off ? I actually love her it's scary. Wouldn't go as low as our lovely crusader tho

Evaluate the relationship and think hard about which one you like more: roiding, or this girl. How the fuck have you lasted so long with someone who hates them? And what drew her to you in the first place anyway?

Regardless, when you eventually realize you care more about roiding than whoever the fuck this chick is, get yourself a nice cardio bunny and fuck the shit out of her. You'll feel a lot better about the whole thing afterwards.

I'm of the opinion that if steroids are something you're going to keep doing long term and she actually makes you feel like shit about using them, then you need to move on before it gets much harder to break it off (or worse, she's the one who leaves you because it clearly is something she dislikes). or you can try to explain steroids to her and that you know what you're doing/figure out what she doesn't like about them

I'm not the one dating her though, I'm sure you actually already know what to do but don't want to do it.

>The arimidex was tested and it tested out as halotestin
jesus fucking christ

... why did I laugh so hard at this

>MY FUCKING FACE WHEN

cry yourself to sleep with your itchy nipples and ask yourself why the 0.5mg of arimidex didn't work.

I really did kek when I read that earlier

he was taking like 7mg of "adex" a day or something too LOL

Holy shit

Offical fraud banner

beautiful

Just thought about something. Have you guys had to get new clothes because you grew so much that your old ones don't fit? hinking about losing some of my cool shirts because they're too small makes me kinda sad, so I was just wondering how it worked out for you guys.

you're not even pinning yet and worry about outgrowing your clothes, that's the fucking spirit m80

but no, I still wear them two sizes too small because I'm a huge Veeky Forumsggot

yes. I outgrew my favorite ocbd and not it has a few holes in a bunch of places so I can't really wear it anymore. it sucks

most of my shirts are way too small right now and I need to go clothes shopping but I'm lazy. couldn't be lazy about my jeans though, quads just wouldn't fit anymore so I literally just couldn't wear them anymore

Age 15 I was 150lbs age 18 I'm 240lbs so yeah I have like one pair of gym shorts and that's it

Gotta be prepared for whatever happens, you know? I'm hoping my slightly baggy clothes will just look better when they're tighter>, but we'll see.

I guess the pants thing is my biggest concern, since I gotta wear khakis to work every day and it's a bitch to have to get more if I outgrow them.

I meant for people growing from roidss, not natural growth, but I get what you're going for I think.

wouldn't worry about legs that much desu.

shirts are going to be a bigger issue since your delts are gonna pop + traps.

Delts and chest are the most important muscles for aesthetics prove me wrong

Hmmm....

No.

FACE HEIGHT FRAME

Therefor neck, legs, and shoulders

Oh my god it is so hard to reverse diet. All I want to do is eat carbs. They are handing out bread, poptarts, m&ms, granola bars and dessert like hella over here. I can't stop eating so much

This guy gets it. Chest/back should go hand in hand though.
Neck is a given

Drink tons of water, lethicin, and zinc

At least you didn't hide your use for three years then she finds them while searching your room RIP my last relationship