Hi guys do you like my gf? She's fit.

What a cringe pic

I want to fuck red dress in the ass

brief rundown on these two please

>most powerful thots in thotdom
>rihanna answers to them
>nikki minaj wants to be them
>kim kardashian wants them dead
>made the group text that saved STD's in North America.

>lose a bunch of weight
>find I really enjoy lifting
>went from the token fat girl of the group to the token fit girl
>can never tell if my "friends" are actually complimenting my progress or if they're being bitches and making fun of me for still being the odd one out

who are these saucy bints?

actual fitzens? or some alt-right/redditors?

id fornic8 with bovuvem

jfc lmao

Any girls get tons of water retention around their period? I hate it, no matter what I do or eat (even if I cut out carbs completely), for the few days before my period, I'm a freaking water balloon. Completely lose my abs for like a week a month, its awful. Any tips to combat it?

Bloating on shark week seems to be a fact of life. I've heard Apple Cider Vinegar helps with bloating but not sure about period-specific bloating.

The latter.

Sorry, but its female group mentality.

Do girls really hate right wing guys? Is ethnonationalism really that unattractive?

I know. Feels bad, man. I'm genuinely happy for them when they do cool stuff, why can't they do the same for me?

They like whatever is popular at the moment
Emos,star wars, yoga, vaping, if its trendy and they can get attention from it..

This happens to me in addition to all the other symptoms & i hate it. I'm making an appointment with a gyno to see if I can take something that'll maybe reduce the severity

I've had people stop talking to me because I had the audacity to suggest that Hitler wasn't that bad and maybe its because the winners write history and they got even more pissed when I suggested that deporting Muslims might do.more good than bad. Is everyone that fucking dumb

>Defending Hitler
>Getting girls to like you
pick one

Went from anorexic to thicc but honestly still missing my bones

>the jews are conspiring to make my race stop breeding!
>what do you mean you want a guy with interests other than racism? the future of the white race depends on us!
God goyim are stupid

Ok but the Muslim thing, and same with Mexicans and Trump, I tried to explain to this one girl what my kekistan shirt meant, I didn't say anything cringey just that it's like a political symbol and it's right wing. Even guys like Richard Spencer who makes good ass points, why can't white people be left alone?
I try to not cuck myself by not lying and speaking my mind and everyone hates me
I want a girl to respond, what about wanting to preserve your identity and heritage is unattractive?

why did you photoshop extraordinarily large chins on them?

The whole kekistan thing us so fucking cringe.
Why are you wearing a shirt that basicly tells the world "hey, I'm a huge fucking autist and I browse reddit every day!"

But why do most girls hate the right and hate their race?

It's because most women have been conditioned into being batshit insane. Leave them.

because jealousy/envy runs deep. They hate that you stopped being fat and are making them look less attractive. Either way good for you, keep it up!

>defending Hitler in public
>defending Hitler unironically

Dude, you're fucking retarded. That's why people don't wanna talk to you.

You're associating yourself with retards. Whatever you actually believe, you might as well be walking around with a guy fawkes mask explaining to girls what rules 1 and 2 are. The fact that you don't even realize this means you're a retard too, so you probably won't be able to hide it from anyone who actually hears you speak, but you could at least not wear your retardation visibly.

Most girls dont, they just hate autists like you.

Seriously, it's not girls, it's just people in general that think you caring so much about race is weird.

What the hell, pepe is a meme of normie girls now? Reeeee!!!

Ok but even if i say stuff that's obviously true like saying how Muslims and niggers commit more crime on average than whites they think I'm racist.
Why dont they understand that they are killing themselves by associating with people. I got mad when I see a qt white with a darkie

You know what, scratch that. Keeping wearing your kekistan shirt. It's really convenient to be able to immediately identify someone without an original thought in their head.

>society undergoes a paradigm shift
>women become the freaks that worship autism frogs and binge watch anime while shitposting on some chinese cartoon imageboard
>men become the ones who decide when sex happens

Because this not socially acceptable you sperg
Any netflix show or media/news wont even get near this kind of controversy
Same thing with nerds decades ago, 80/90 you are bottom tier for liking that stuff, being a nerd was social suicide
Now its trendy and every girl turned into the nerd type xd

Even if you are 100% right being pro Hitler or whatever is way too much exposure for a woman to take

Because they are dumb. And so do you btw. You need a few more years to refine your life vision, don't get everything from /pol/, develop your own way of thinking

>I tried to explain to this one girl what my kekistan shirt meant, I didn't say anything cringey

You didnt have to.

just normiies

but I like shitposting

This
>like OMG I just saw this weird/cute looking frog thing
>they call it a PAY-PAY
>let's cut one out for your party bitch
every normie girl

shovel chin chan.

Girls are fucking trash and i wish i was gay. Get Veeky Forums homofaggots as friends and not roastie cunts.

>21st birthday
>looks 45

god u are the human embodiment of the word 'cringe'

holy shit didn't even notice that. white women age like milk

>At the gym today
>Doing my usual routine
>Lady who's always there at the same time with her kid working out
>Approaches me. "user, you have really defined arms, could we work out together?"
>Really nice gal, seems like a good gym brah, looking forward to going to the gym and having someone to lift with.

The good news is she lifts regularly, so it's not like I have to teach anything, and she's super easy going. I was sad because I lost my gym buddy and my husband only goes with me in the evenings. Now I have a reason to not procrastinate going.

They don't, most girls don't care if you have differing political views.
They hate autists like you who wear kekistan shirts, defend Hitler, and from what you've said, probably many other autistic behavior.

Stop talking about politics in public unless explicitly asked.
If you behave in a socially acceptable manner, you won't have any problems.

Poast routes, diets, progress, and inspo.

I can't seem to adhere to a strict routine, so I basically just spend about an hour or two a day doing what I feel like.

Pic related is sort-of goals, just more arm definition and that girl is a midget compared to me.

Yyyyup. That and breakouts, and sleep issues which just make both even worse.

Do you drink a lot of water? Cutting out salty foods and drinking more water can help with water retention.

I find the right wing ethnonationalism mentality completely short-sghted, disconnected from reality, and counter-productive to human development. Adherents tend to be young and naive and just as knee-jerk reactionary and terrible at debating their beliefs, so yeah, unattractive to me personally and every woman I know. There are right wing women out there, though.

Case, point
>"People from [x] group are all the same and should be exiled rather than the issues addressed."
>"Everyone who doesn't believe in the same things I do is dumb."

I mean, I cringed when reading this post. Get some self-awareness, dude.

You brought politics into a fitness thread for seemingly no reason other than to fish for people to try and upstage, which seems like the same reason why you wore that shirt. Maybe if you're having trouble with women, try not being self-righteous and cantankerous. Find better things to devote your time and energy to that are interesting hobbies and useful tradeskills rather than armchair politics.

I'm happy for you, user.

Your friends sound like they're not really friends.

I'm also happy for you, other user.

Sauce of the pic?

It's on the pic. Tana Ashlee.

Self hating cuck
Your people are going extinct

>pic related
>goal
>Pretty sure any chick who lifts can do better than that

A-are they one of us?

calm down elliot

My goal body is getting more into what I was like as a cross country skier. The military moved me out of a location that I can ski regularly, so it's been hard to get back into the same level of shape.

Roller skis are crazy expensive too, but it was an awesome sport and I like the balance of muscle aesthetically.

>with her kid
You're literally going to get cucked into raising some other fag's DNA.

>"Adherents tend to be [...] knee-jerk reactionary and terrible at debating their beliefs"

That's a little "less" than what my real ideal is (especially in the arms), but finding fit girls that actually have hipbones is next to impossible.

I'm a fightan' game fag. Upper body goals are probably closer to Cammymode.

This is a femfit thread, user. Or are you implying they're going to become gym lesbians?

>This is a femfit thread, user.
I am aware. I am just also under the assumption these threads are a form of RP for the gay/trap community on Veeky Forums.

lmfao

If you're attractive and dominant they will believe what you tell them to believe.

It's why so many of these 'strong' liberal chicks instantly capitulate for blacks and arabs even going so far as to convert to islam.

They hate white 'men' because the average white guy is a total pussy and women are disgusted by weakness. That's how they can scream at white dudes for being oppressive and evil and then go home to cuddle up next to a thug.

If you're attractive the more outspoken and unapologetic you are about your views the more they will change to agree with you.

Well I mean, right now they're Reddit RP, apparently.

>tfw get my protein by sucking off Chad every day multiple times

There was a thread a month ago, I think it was OC, but I'm not sure. Well, it was just a guy thanking Veeky Forums for motivating him to get fit and that he finally got a gf. People asked for pics and there you go. The blonde is the gf.

>mfw male that lurks those threads everyday hoping femfits will post pictures
>mfw they rarely do

Who /bwg/ here? I've been stalled on the Start Bodyweight basic routine because I have no equipment, but now I found a park that has bars and so forth. Pretty hyped.

I love my race, but I'm a scheming Jewess. Sorry, man.

Tfw no Chad bf, being a passable trap is suffering but at least I have a nice body...

fuck off with these threads. moot himself said that 90% of the traffic is guys
its a Veeky Forums board
just fuck off

Be a femfit youself bro
Becoming a woman has never been easier

She's not bad

moot is dead.

>I find the right wing ethnonationalism mentality completely short-sghted, disconnected from reality, and counter-productive to human development
you're retarded

you have to be special kind of stupid not to see what multikulti lead to in Europe.

site went to shit after he left

Does being a hanzo main really turn women off?

Nothing has changed at all. Quit fooling yourself.

It's like what said, these are RP threads for non-femfits to pretend to be femfits.

>moot
I mean, you're not wrong that this board is mostly guys even though moot hasn't been part of the site in like 3 years.

Veeky Forums's generally a terrible place to discuss women's fitness. Even /cgl/s fit threads are like 50% pro-ED and keto lolitas.

>"Adherents tend to be [...] knee-jerk reactionary and terrible at debating their beliefs"

Yes.

We only like Junkrat mains.

>ladies can anyone answer this question
>Men that are workaholics and spend most nights working on projects and studying advanced configurations
>do you think this is cringe worthy and men who are workaholics are not worth your time?

bitch, science and statistics speak against you. You're moronic, sorry. It's nothing a good dicking wouldn't fix, but it would be a waste of a good man on you.

junkrat is the most fun hero to play
prove me wrong

No cringeworthy, just depressing.
I'm not gonna like a man for very long if I never see him because he'd rather be be doing work and work is his only hobby and purpose in life.

The blonde one is some user's transexual "girl"friend.

Cringeworthy no, but you'll probably have a little more difficulty finding a relationship partner if you devote most of your time to working. Commitments involve compromise, so you'll probably need to set aside some time for your partner in between all the work and make sure you don't make them feel ignored or neglected.

There's also a handful of equally hard-working women out there who won't mind being a relationship that doesn't involve being attached at the hip, but it'll still be difficult to maintain a relationship if you're not willing to take time off from your own life. Just gotta find someone who "clicks" with you and your lifestyle.

I don't play Junkie too much but he looks fun. I had an ex who mained him and got some amazing Ult PoGs sticking the tire right outside the enemy team's spawn point or nuking a team right after a Mercy Ult via another hidden tire.

Handsoap is just kinda boring honestly. I've had the most fun with Pharah.

Oh no I forgot to include a motivation pic.

call it knee jerk, whatever. I'm just honest. I don't have a hidden agenda of wanting to fuck you. Some day you'll realize that quality men are only on the right, but it'll be too late.
And there's nothing to debate. Just check out statistics of rape, murder, freedom of speech degree and others and how they changed when governments started to force multikulti.

is this jaw achievable natty?

>I don't have a hidden agenda of wanting to fuck you

It's not hidden at all.

Hey girls can you answer my question?
Are hickeys not okay after a certain age? Someone told me that hickeys are for highschool kids and virgins and I should just go straight to getting my dick wet
I like sucking and kissing neck/stomach and general foreplay stuff more than the actual sex
Am I weird?

fucking christ

normie genocide when?

Lol same, I have no friends now.

>that Hitler wasn't that bad
Hitler was THAT bad though because he was a product made of the kikes

10/10