Zac efron baywatch

What kind of diet was he on for this movie? Keto? I really aspire to get as shredded as he was

>inb4 he was on tren
Yeah probally

roids diet

The dude is juiced as fuck. People who even try to debate/rationalize it are complete fucking retarded. He was on high amounts of gear without a doubt.

This guy gets it.
Hollywood and Pro athletes all use gear, hgh, test. You would have to be a fucktard to think they are natty

Which gear exactly? Please go into great details

What kind of steroids that do not fuck up your skin? I do not have knowledge, would 500mg test a week fuck my skin up, dry it out?

Trenbolone Acetate.
Testosterone Cypionate, Enanthate, Propinate.
Other diuretics/ methylated fat burners.
Honestly too lazy to google because I dont really care that much. This is just some of the obvious ones that average people know about.

>ask about diet
>they continue about roids
I already acknowledge the fact that he used steroids, still just steroids wouldnt be enough to get that lean

It absolutely would with the right gear and good diet and training, I'm bigger than him but almost as lean as that pic, will be soon.
What I'm on;
200mg/w test E
400mg/week tren E
400mg/week mast E
All split in 2 doses taken every 3.5 days.
Also take ephedra and do fasted cardio in the am. The gear doesn't make you shredded but it helps, and it really helps maintain your muscle mass while cutting hard, you still have to work hard for it though.

Fucking up your skin is biggest when you don't properly control your estrogen, I take tren one of the harsher steroids and have great skin but I control my estro perfectly blood work every month, shower at least daily and use lotion 2 times a day, I'm in my 30s and my skin looks better than it did 10 years ago

Zac is like a manlet version of a greek god

Eat clen tren hard anavar give up

might be a dumb question but when you get your bloods done, do you just go to your doctor and ask for blood tests ?

Oh yeah just go up to a doctor and say youre on steroids hell check you up immediately

Man he's like 150lbs, if you fuckers think you need to roid to acheive this I feel bad for you

So if you crash your estrogen or it gets too high it fucks up your skin?

post a pic of yourself

I use private md labs and pay out of pocket most times, a couple times a year my doc runs them and goes over them with me, I had legit low t before I started this blast and cruise life so he doesn't give me a hard time about it and helps me keep it safe.

Yeah, I get dry as fuck skin when my estro is low, and if I let it get a little high I get acne which I never had really even as a teen. Took a while to figure it out but I'm really good at controlling it now, I don't ever do large amounts of gear, I get the results I want off the doses I run now, once I quit playing with doses I got it dialed in fast

>ITT: a bunch of delusional dyel fatasses that lift 4x a week for 1 hour and skip cardio

He's natty as fuck. Period.

He could be, is what he looks like achievable natty yes absolutely, is he though? Probably not, it takes a lot of time and effort to look good

He's on steroids you dumb fucks. LOOK AT HIM.

Its not his size which makes us think that hes on steroids, its his leaness combined with his fullness

he's also 5'3 so 150 is heavy for his height

A film company with a $30MM budget will happily dish out $100K to help their actors get into peak fitness over a few months.

>Perfectly timed meals
>Perfect nutrient portions
>Varied training that is pre-planned to meet the actors needs

Efron likely had someone with him every single hour of every day to make sure that he was eating the right foods and lifting the right way.

hes 5'8

I know why you think that, I'm saying probably is but it is possible natty. I have a good amount of experience with and without gear been lifting for about 10 years, been blasting and cruising the last 2, all natty before . He could be natty probably not tho.

have you ever been that lean natty? Im bigger than him slightly but im sitting at 15% bodyfat doubt I'll retain this size when I even attempt to get that lean

he was probally dehydrated too not sure how that effects it

He has literally been admitted to rehab for steroid abuse you dumb fuck

source

Yeah I was, it was nearly unsustainable though, I held 10 body fat at 200lbs and 6'1 for 4 months or so but I can say for sure I didn't feel at my best, 12 percent felt much better to me. Currently sitting around 12 percent at 240 right now but I'm cutting back to 10, should be there pretty soon though, on gear it's much easier but still a lot of work

>implying efron is 10% in that pic

Looks pretty close to it to me, not a lot of abdominal definition so I really doubt he is under it

>not a lot of abdominal definition
bad reference point, look at the delt/arm seperation. Really shows you he is below 10%

I like to believe that its ATTAINABLE natty. Sustainable? probably not.

cont.

besides the tren skin of course

Im on 350mg of tren E and im eating non stop and can never satisfy my hunger. How the fuck do people cut on this?

Ephedra

SMALL HANDS
M
A
L
L

H
A
N
D
S

i have small hands like him too, but still pack a 7x5.5 dong. there is no correlation

What about Chris Pratt? is he natty

>timed meals

>green texting something you know nothing about

fuck everyone who says he was on gear, believe it or not, thats attainable, the tan and darkening with the lighting accentuates the gains along with a very low body fat.

Literally, bulk (no quick stored food like sugar) clean 10kgs with solid overloading and progressive lifts whether its hypertrophy or not that targets whatever muscles you want, then cut and dry with a low body fat percentile while atleast eating 200gs, of protein and maintain lifts, or going into a 6 day a week hypertrophy program with 3 days including cardio that doesn't go over an hour (to burn into muscle)

Its that simple, I did it with not as much muscle mass and on a warm or humid day I had same vascular. I had a vein running up the side of my rib even in bad lighting.

can provide pic

LOL zac efron with his 15 inches arms and 160lbs and people screaming roids, when i took test for the first time i was dyel as fuck and gained 18lbs of lean mass in 3 months, in 10 months roiding zac efron would be lot bigger, specially if you add tren and other shit