Working out for women

>working out for women
you guys know they literally don't care about looks, right? it's all about your personality and confidence
women are way less visual than men

Then why do sloots only want to bang Chad?

Don't lie asshole.

>it's all about your personality and confidence
no its
HEIGHT
FACE
FRAME
but yeah, working out for women is pointless, because only these 3 things matter

>women spend billions on products/services to improve physical appearance.
>women only date/marry men who are taller than them
>women constantly obsess over appearance in general including other women and men
>LE WOMEN DONT CARE ABOUT LOOKS JUST BE YOURSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

Shut the actual fuck up

>>>
yeah all of this.

when my ex got her rebound bf he dropped him three weeks later cause I was better looking and taller. she said this herself. Mind you she isn't even that good looking herself and still she cares about looks more than anything.

ITT: manlets justifying not lifting for stacy

>taller.
working out doesnt make you taller

STOP SPREADING THIS BLUEPILL THAT LOOKS DONT MATTER

Your confidence comes from your good looks.

OP is partially right. Not everyone is the same, but any woman worth a damn is going to be more inclined to go for guys that have something more to them like talent or wit, rather than some one-dimensional frat bro.

There still are plenty of shallow women out there, but the women who put all their chips into nitpicking appearance just aren't worth it. Idk why you guys concern yourselves over the attention of these type of girls so much.

Because they're sloots.

Women (and men) who treat sex like a recreational activity are gonna be shallow.

> it's all about your personality and confidence
Working out gives you confidence and promotes healthy goals, self-discipline, and integrity.

>they literally don't care about looks

The fuck did you say?

see this. /thread

>they literally don't care about looks

C O P E

I can be charming, funny, social, intelligent and caring.

t. ugly motherfucker

ITT anons thinking women know why they get attracted to men.

They fucking don't.

Women in general definitely care about physical appearance, but if you're an uggo you can overcome this with humor and/or money.

back to /r9k/, losers
your resentful shit won't fly here

I'm a 5'11 skinnyfat pale fuck and I've dated many beautiful women

>beautiful women

post plz

>im ugly and i have dated women
Like what is your point? There's a lot of factors that go into women choosing their sexual partner, why are you acting like looks is not a part of that equation?

Not just those three, I've also noticed that they judge you on your ability to dance. Last time i was dancing I had a couple of girls dancing with me and I turned them off with my moves. I just had leg day a couple days before and I was stiff. You have to offer the whole Chas package.

>tfw 6'1, 7/10 looks and make $100k a year but constantly worry my fat 4/10 gf will leave me

>someone points out facts
>back to r9k losers
you do realise that you look like coping manlet?

>OP is partially right. Not everyone is the same, but any woman worth a damn is going to be more inclined to go for guys that have something more to them like talent or wit, rather than some one-dimensional frat bro.
Why do you insecure uggos always go this route?

There are more than 7 billion people on Earth. 7. Billion. You are NEVER choosing between someone who looks good and is a piece of shit and someone who looks bad but is fun to be around. You're choosing between the good-looking, pleasant Chad and th bad-looking, unpleasant beta. There are too many people around for you to have to settle.

If you're ugly, you're simply inferior.

>that quote

>You're choosing between the good-looking, pleasant Chad and th bad-looking, unpleasant beta

These two things sum it up. Attractive people are generally better, more diligent people. Beauty is a virtue. You can, in fact, judge books by their covers, and judgments against the ugly are fair... and if ugly people weren't hypocrites, they'd realize they've judged the even uglier people around them as well.

Dayum, those eyes.

I don't want to have to only resort to doggy style to avoid looking at the toad ramming his flesh stick into me because "he's got such a charming personality, and he's so caring."

It's a balance. Women do tend to be less concerned with the visual appearance of their sexual partners than men, but only by so much.

pic related, a solid 8/10

looks literally don't matter to women
they pick the most confident, witty and charismatic man

I'm 5'11, not a manlet

>looks literally don't matter to women
It literally does and you're only fucking yourself if you claim they don't. Go dress like a bum, don't lift at all, eat junk, don't shave for five months, etc. then let me see you land an 8/10. I'll be waiting.

>go to movie theater to see Baywatch
>Zac Efron takes off shirt
>you can hear all the panties immediately drop in the theater

Obviously, it isn't all look. But beautiful people are given much more leeway with their personality flaws and the so called "balance". With any positive traits accentuated.

Are you fucking kidding me. U damn troll.

/fraud/

its all about face user, plus the beefier you get, the less attractive youll be. Gonna have men knockin to you instead of girls, they want skinny faggots

no one says you have to be jacked or take roids you autist. just take care of your body, maintain a healthy weight, maybe lift some weights. your market value will increase.

If you want a gf with looks and personality, why wouldnt she want the same from her potential partner? You just settle for what you are. If youre ugly in both looks and personality, guess what? Youre only gonna attract similar people. If you want le 10/10 gf prepare to become 10/10 chad

Money solves all problems.

Height, posture, face, confidence and possibly good hair/beard genetics rank up lightyears ahead of muscle.
Most women actually really laugh at all those short buff guys that are overflowing the gym (and /fit).
Having a buff body also doesn't proof shit about your character. If working out is the pinacle of what you're doing in your free time you will be even mroe bland in the eyes of a lot of people.

The pic of the GYMCEL. Reminder that if a woman even senses that your are a gymcel its all over. Women want guys who get their physiques from sports and shit.

>Go dress like a bum, don't lift at all, eat junk, don't shave for five months

What these all have in common is that literally every man can control them with basic resources. They demonstrate INNER ugliness. Never mind the 8/10 - a workplace won't hire you, either. People won't hang out with you. They'll stand up if you go near them on the bus.

"Women don't care about looks" means things like being a chinlet, being a manlet, being asymmetrical, going bald, having a tremor, shit you can't fix with a bar of soap and some push-ups. They'll look past that. They won't look past being a slob retard with no self-respect, and they're right not to. That isn't how you look, it's how you are.

>"Women don't care about looks" means things like
No, retard, that's plain genetics, not "looks". Either way, you just proved my point, so thank you very much.

>childish and willfully ignorant

There's more of that inner ugliness.

keep making excuses!
stay miserable.

>>they literally don't care about looks

Yes they do. In a much shittier way than men do at that. They care about THE look.
The image a guy conjures in their mind. They choose men like lifestyle accessories.

>>le bad boy tattoo beard stubble hipster blackguy wearsasuit lovesdogs whatever

>ad hominems
Lol cope bro

did a girl tell you this?

A person, that doesn't lift/work out can't be very confident and usually has a shitty personality. You need to be physically fit to be confident, otherwise you're just a overconfident faggot.

>no money can buy it

i think women cares more about look than man actually. they all say this "confidence, personality" thing but in reality, those things just need to hit a very low bar (so not being a total autist) and looks will always dominate

>an expensive car is not a status symbol because money can buy it
Sasuga Veeky Forums

>less visual than men
Girl I was talking to yesterday asked me if I do my eyebrows (I don't!). I'm a very visual dude and I never notice anyone's eyebrows, let alone mine

>working out for women
People actually do this?

>that
>8/10

>solid 8/10

MY SIDES

>le confidence meme
I asked out 2 girls one was married the other had a boyfriend wow wooptedo for confidence.

Someone hasn't taken the lookism red pill yet.
(HEIGHT FACE FRAME) is not a fucking meme

but that's only because girls are obsessed with brows now so they notice everyone's

that is at most 7/10

8/10 LOL

that is a hard 45/10 with make up. This is an 8/10

post body, because with that face its hard to be a 8/10

I lift for Charli

>women are way less visual than men
i wanna do her between the visuals

>purposely posts an ugly as fuck girl
>"5'11 not a manlet"
>looks literally don't matter to women

cmon lads don't take this shitty bait

I want to marry her cant believe she is half poo in loo

It's like this...
EVERYTHING works, on DIFFERENT girls.
SOME things are universal, call it halo effect, charisma, height/face/frame, whatever.

Go as hard as you can for dat halo, be the best Fabio you can ever be, but don't ignore everything else!
Latin dancing will let you meet and charm a lot of girls, to point out the first obvious thing that comes to mind. Every hobby or activity gives you the chance to shine, to be the big man and the leader. As long as there are girls around, that's going to work for you.

>im good at reading fast, coding, lifting weights and cooking

what?

Her mum is indian

>Veeky Forums still doesn't understand

>solid 8/10

I'm gonna cum

>no browned eyed qt gf