Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytTfNwAu8vM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING ALCOHOLIC FETUS SYNDROME RIDDEN RETARD

Looks 10 times better than you dyel

Does he ever show his ass?

So go suck him off and stop posting the same fucking thread ALL THE FUCKING TIME like we get it you want to have sex with guys who the fuck cares

A strong negative response is the first step towards acceptance

Why do i see this guy so often now.
Give me a "in a nutshell" for him.

I think he's a Swedish Youtuber that preaches "red pill" type stuff. I know he's pretty opposed to immigration. I can't stand his videos though he looks like such a goof.

frick off

He's basically a retard with way too much self-confidence (saying things like "everyone likes me" without even a hint of troll or sarcasm). He's also, surprise surprise, very much into nationalism and Nordic mythology. Basically he has all the retard of Varg with a good body to go with it. Since he knows how roids and supplements work he figures he must be the epitome of an Aryan god.

He's never not been /ourguy/.

The glorious lion wants an end to the rampant degeneracy that has befallen his country and beyond.
Standing right in the center of the most "tolerant" country on Earth, he has the balls to confront the hydra of Cultural Marxism.
He also posts fitness, cooking, and vidya videos that are breddy gud.
The man deserves more attention but he lives in either Sweden or Ireland so he might not get as much output as an American.

brother complex steroid user with a horse face

He's a little bit TOO big, approaching balloon animal status. And has an ugly horse face

milder varg, has several videos of him larping in armor, unironically uses terms like bluepilled

Basically a normie varg. He says things that appeal to the alt light, like his "hailing" of odin and his videogames roleplaying.

Markus sluta shitposta du kommer aldrig få 100k subs och du är en secondhand version av din storebror.

iron pill-man
hes my shield brother though

he uses steroids?
also he says he cuts for a photoshoot so is that water weight or muscle?

>TOO big
not possible
get the fuck out of here

goddamn he's ugly

why do we have this thread everyday

hmmmm that sounds like jew talk user....

His brother is /ourguy/

Old poster on bodybuilding.com and probably here as well 2bh. But who knows. Nobody on here was there when tripusers were a dime a dozen, and archive does not go back that far.

Back then, he used to be known as latsbrah. Take a wild guess why.

Because Latspig wishes he was relevant again so he keeps posting himself on this board hoping to get some positive reinforcement.
He'll always be a disgusting pig man

Fuck that looks stupid. Bodybuilders like that are fucked up YOU NEED CORE its vital I don't care about your gay fantasies.

His brother is chad

He can squat 235kg

The Golden One looked pretty good with short hair desu.

ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LION

But he has to be a fictional character in order to recruit more young men

Latest video is nice click bait, gj

Fetal alcohol syndrome?

Do you ever look at him, and get the vibe he's trying to be something he isn't really?

He seemed to be a pretty different person a few years ago

fuck you

>acting this degenerate

Probably. His brother is chad in every respect, so something went wrong somewhere.

>in every respect

mouthbreathing

how long until he converts into christianity?

Holy shit nobody cares

>

I like him a lot. He lives a good life, does MMA, reads Warhammer and is natty. Whats not to like?

The political stuff is getting old, though. I miss gains kitchen.

DAMN, Marcus looks like that!?

>and is natty
ya rely

>claims to be red pilled natsoc
>no wife
>no kids
>no job
>started ebegging because so revenue down
>rides float in gay pride parade

>attemped 240 kg squat and failed
>stopped fucking gf to increase her libido
>she left him for bbc
>5 years youtube, still only 50k subs
>fat
>claims nordic pagan
>uses self-bronzer to look shredded
>thinks mma is enough cardio

Has a professional body builder brother, who doesn't have the ogre face.
Wants to become big on the internet so he doesn't have to do a real job.
Obviously doing roids but claim natty.
Talks a lot about patriotism and nationalism etc but doesn't say anything of substance or value. Probably just a shtick.

Your average 2017 youtube bodybuilder with a dash of iron-pill memes.

Wait, this is better

I'd say he's the best of the youtube fitness world bc he tells young men how to act and he's the best of the right wing youtubers bc he actually lifts

Can't he just give more fitness advice?

I agree, hes been too political lately.

Thing is, it would be bad for his online coaching career

I don't know how many actual clients he has but i would bet other online coaches who only do fitness have tons more demand.

agreed. He doesn't seen to have enough since he charges 180€ (?) but also had to make a patreon. How is he gonna find a new gf being this poor?

Dunno about that gf thought, will be tough time to get a gf in sweden when your opinions are THIS different from the general public. When it comes to money i think the guy has enough of it for a normal relationship.

This guy can pull ANY lowlife swedish nazi girl

>lowlife
>natsoc

pick one and only one brah

>Hates on Immigration
>Follows gf to Ireland for a year

He's unlikely to get a successful swedish nationalist girl because he can't provide for a family yet

>keeps his apartment
>keeps his swedish citizenship
>fights for europe to fight for sweden
>leaves gf for his country

>Hates on overwhalming hordes from islamic countries
or if you want to be more strict
>Hates on immigration from outside of Europe
fixed that for you mate

Do you guys think keeping this thread alive is gonna support him? There aren't that many Veeky Forumsizens here I think

Does arab dick taste like kebab?

This is far from a support thread, just look at the replies man.

look at all the guys that are lurking
if they're white and google 'the golden one' they get hooked

gonna watch the greatest story never told now. will it turn me into an anti semite?

When was this held? Didn't think he would be ourboy with all this shit in this thread.

I have watched that, it's not really objective, very biased in favor of the axis. With that said it can be a good change to the thousands of documentaries that have a opposite bias.

~4 days ago? for like 2 hours before mods deleted thread

>all this shit in this thread.
attention is all he needs both for his career and his sense of self worth

I'd say it's mostly arabs/hispan/blacks that are afraid that whites don't want to life with them anymore

>I'd say it's mostly arabs/hispan/blacks that are afraid that whites don't want to life with them anymore
You're propably right kek

It's up lads, finally

Good job brah! High energy right there

Morrowind> Skyrim

He didn't mention skyrim retard

beta leftists

I watched the first hour or so. It's exactly what'd you expect a Nazi propaganda film to be. Not necessarily wrong. But I wouldn't cite information from it

all hail the glorious lion

>the asshurt of these manlet, gainless dweebs
Must suck being this beta. No wonder you never get laid, angry and angsty all the time.