Will I ever recover?

Will I ever recover?

Maybe not, I think it's time to kys and fast.

why did you do that ?
She looked like a fine qtπ too...
Shame on you user

Just say "jk lol"

works every time

What is that gif?

you look fucking retarded

it amazes me that people still don't know how to text the opposite sex in 2017

plz respond is your only option desu

say: ok then, lets have couple drinks and talk about my pr's

I am too bitter and magical to help you

answer her and post results on here u fucking nigga or u will never have good date

I have bipolar disorder and I'm on meds that stop me from being entertaining

>not asking if she's feeling lucky

You are too far in. Try saying exactly this: "I-I was kidding I swear." The ironic beta will cancel out the failed alpha. There is only a 10% chance it will work, too.

No, you're supposed to say "Feelin' fit?" and then they reply "I'm just a lucky guy".

I too was like you, but I stopped taking them and I'm happy again, being all over the place is better than being emotionally dead.

Also when you're manic you can shake your body around like a spastic and the euphoria beats any drug on earth I'm getting hard just thinking of it

Just say "because I've got the guns to go bang" then flex a 'cep and send a pic

What else was he supposed to say? Tinder is for fucking.

i don't get her pick-up line

she's the kind of retard who types google in google search box?

She uses chrome

"Too much?
Too much."
Usually what I say then I try something more lighthearted

Is this how every Tinder interaction is? Trying to be witty and shit?

I was on Sertraline for about a year and it made my weight skyrocket, not to mention killing my dick.

Even now, I still have issues maintaining an erection/cumming during sex/etc.

I ditched the meds and dedicated myself entirely to the gym/fitness. Haven't looked back desu.

I'd bet that 90%+ of mental illnesses (depression/etc) can be linked to physical weakness/ill-health,

How is bumble? I didn't use it because it wouldn't let me just use faceless, shirtless mirror pics like the autistic douchebag I am. Is it really worth putting my face on there?

lol

i always forget is this before or after me flexin-a-cep?

No I'm usually really direct and say hey lets fuck and 6/10 agree, but this guy needs an out

whats a qtrr?

it's pronounced QT3.14

I don't get it. Is it le ebin funnyjoke?

π=pi=3.14
this would be an obvious joke if you weren't so retarded

this was meant for you

I'm giving it a go to see if these strong empowered wymns can put their money where their mouth is.
So far:
>one tranny
>Asian qt let the timer expire
>some thot with bulging eyes that point in different directions

>joke
oh yea? well if i wanted a joke I'd just flex a 'cep

"I was just kidding, I wouldn't actually bang you. You're not my type."

you're a complete fuckboy mate

shame since she was genuinely interested.

Damn, lad. Try OkCupid. You don't need a Facebook, and you can message anyone. I had my typical douchey pics up and got a date with the first girl I messaged, and it seems to be panning out decently(just had a second date with her yesterday). The chicks there will also flat out say if they are there for hookups or for long term relationships, and you match better with ones that are there for the same reasons.