/cbt/ - Current Back Thread

Back Thread.

How do I improve? I just do rows, pullups, and deadlifts in an equal ratio. I don't actually know if my back is evenly developed or not. Pic is relaxed and I'm 5'9 160

Anyway post backs and gib back advice.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dd9VoT1BPAY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump. Does anyone on this board still lift anymore or is it just worksafe /r9k/?

>tfw no one to take a picture of my back for me

Try not sucking a ton of cocks op. Very unaesthetic back you have there.
Small.
Trash.
Kys.

I do pullups every day I'm in the gym (about 50 or so, never going anywhere close to failure on each set) and then my actual back day is also mainly based around vertical pulls. Maybe try that for a bit of width, OP.

That being said, I lack thickness so maybe I need to change it up also.

>I do pullups every day
If you do this, you're a beta. I wish this meme would die. What you gotta do is go heavy. 5x5, heavy doubles, triples etc.

I chin 65kg at 90kg bodyweight and my back is way bigger than when I did 12 sets of 3-8 every day greasing the groove and being weak as fuck

I got the worst lats inserts in the world and no biceps peak.

>th-thanks dad...

No advice to gib, but here is back

You gonna post a pic or what pussy

If you're willing to accept back advice from a permabulker, I found heavy bent rows, T-bar rows and close-grip chins were the most effective back builders for me. Rows especially gave me an extra plate on my deadlift once I started doing them. I should have 6pl8 by the end of this training cycle.

Here again, missed the question.

These are my go-to back exercises:
BB rows, done properly with your back close to parallell with the floor and not one of those bastardized shrugs I see people do.
DB rows, try to get the stretch in the lats and the squeeze at the top.
Pull/chin-ups, do BW on one day and weighted on another, change grips from week to week.
Face pulls/pull-aparts, you can never get enough for upper back, see link:
>youtube.com/watch?v=dd9VoT1BPAY

> i chin 65kg at 90kg bodyweight.
this sounds so retarded lol

what are you, a nigger?

Fucked of i can get anything between the shoulders. Mid and lower traps.

When I do rows my upper traps ache and face pulls make my shoulders ache..

Fucking kill me

I weigh 78kg and did five reps with 30kg extra today, so doing a single with 65kg at 90kg BW shouldn't be impossible.

Everyone in this thread is gonna make it.

roiiiiidooooooo

Bit leaner now but can't be fucked taking a new pic.

got more pics from other angles?
mirin

Btw I also do pullups every day and I'm I think my lats speak pretty well for it?

Negatron jokey pants. Just got shit acne err where. Also have shit stuck on my back from my garage gym

Fraid not mang :( im going thicc mode, not looking to be ripped ect.

+ The wife and her hot friend like thicc guys

orange tanktop reporting in

Nice

I grease the groove everyday, and then twice a week hit them with 5x5 weighted.

You sound like a little dogmatic bitch.

>, not looking to be ripped ect.
best mode to be in

Mirin
Mirin. I try to do pull ups every work out session but usually just do 3xf. How do you do your sets/reps so that you can progress the next day? I've been seeing pretty good gains like this but I feel I could make it more optimized.

Also does anyone have any tips for rows? Everytime I try doing rows my arms fatigue way before my back. I've tried one arm db, pendlay, T-bar, and meadow rows. So far meadow rows are the only ones I can feel my back work on every rep.

Back day is the best day

mirin the sheer size of this dude
>n-no homo

anyone got any good bulking meals
chickens starting to get old
t recovering skelly
youre probably using weight thats too heavy, when doing rows focus on your elbows and moving them towards the ceiling. mind to muscle connection helps aswell

lookin good my man

Why bald? But nice back

Good

Post pics

I took this pic yesterday. Anything I should start working on more? Sort of a newbie to the lifting scene and all

I can only see 1/3rd of your back

Next time I take a picture I'll make sure and get the whole thing. Can you tell if I'm on the right track from that?

I'll be bald in a few years so just getting used to it

>Can you tell if I'm on the right track from that?
No, to be honest. You don't look like you've been lifting long enough to even tell. Just stay consistent homie

Yeah I haven't been seriously lifting for very long. Thanks though

How do you take those pics. Never found out how

>tfw over bulked
6'0
93 kg
I used to look aesthetic shirtless I swear. Trouble is I like filling out my clothes and being a 'big guy' to normies to cut. What should I do (no bully if you see this post in a few places

timer on your camera

Could be worse, at 58Kg. I actually expected it to look worse, it feels good. Guess its time to start bulking?

Also what exercises are the best to get a better looking back quick? besides from chin ups

don't think id ever wear a seatbelt with a neck like that holy shit

Not the most recent, but it's the only back pic I have.
6'3" 190

You can break somebody´s neck with that neck. How´d you get it.

Eat less, i fast occasionally on days when its convenient and im dropping body fat while still putting on a bit of size. Do whatever works for you as long as you eat less.

oh, and start doing a bit of cardio if you aren't already

doing more back stuff

Why is your back is so upset

6'1 ~80kg

Well, what do you niggas do for back?

are you fucking retarded?

rack pulls
heavy rows
shrugs
lat pull down
rear delt flies
face pull

>covers back of head
For what possible reason??

Mom took my photo

You dont look fat, look solid.

my face was partially visible

reposted because I screwed up the original

Deadlifts, barbell rows, rack pulls, face pulls.
occasionally lat pulldowns, pullups, cable/tbar rows.

I'm apparently retarded. that's an old one.

pic related is current

would a good idea be to eat more on lifting days and less on non-lifting days to loose weight/recomp? If i'm lifting 4 days a week and not counting macros/calories

thanks. I switch between the two in my mind, it's hard

Escsping DYEL Hell but I'm loving PPL so far

Also yea ik my bacne is b a d

how the fuck do you flex your back?

anyways, 9 months working out, 5'10 153lbs currently. reaaally need to gain more weight

Hardstuck at 70kg kill me.