Does Veeky Forums like tall girls?

Why have kids with girls shorter than you? Don't you know your cursing your future sons of being a manlet.

We just want a petite fit gf we can hold in our arms...

I want a lanky gf that's taller than me

Tall girls are only acceptable if they are T H I C C.

A lanky tall girl is reserved for bottom barrel subby betas.

There is no such thing as tall girls. It's a myth created by manlets so they can lie to themselves about their height

>tfw no Sabina gf

Height is a crap shoot.

Me, 6'0, dad 6'4, mom 5'7

Have a cousin, him 6'2, dad 6'1, mom 4'10.

As long as they're above 5' and below 5'11, they're good for me.

I just want a taller girl to dominate me tbqhf.

That's my fetish.

>having kids

6'0 here with 6'2 Scandinavian GF

After four years it does get old sometimes

Dad fell for the shortstack meme.
He's 6'2, my mom's 5'2. Now me and my brother are both 5'10.

All girls seem tall when you're 5'7"

I don't want to throw away my 6'4" blond/blue good hair genes with some womanlet.
It's not like I deserved my genes any more than a manlet deserves manlethood.
I feel like it's my social responsibility to all present-day manlets to pass on these genes so that future generations are less likely to suffer as they do.

>Does Veeky Forums like tall girls?
YES!

the real redpill is not giving a fuck if your gf is taller or shorter than you

sadly I have this retardation as well , I wish I could get rid of it

7'1" amazon reporting in.

I'm over 2m tall. There's fuck all women taller than me. Don't really have to worry about siring manlets.

you're a literal fucking moron if you think dating a tall girl will do anything with your children

if you're a manlet you're shit out of luck

if you're tall, you don't need a tall girl

if real, sit on my face

Yes. I'm king of manlets (6'0) and no way a mother of my children will be shorter than 5'10

I'm 6'3 and even I don't like tall girls.
There is something about them that just puts me off.
I love short girls with a passion sorry manlets.

Prove it

Girls 5'9-6'4 are perfect.

iktf

Does anyone have a guide on how to get tall qt gf?

5'6'' btw

Before I swallowed the redpill I was engaged to a 5'0 Korean hottie. My dad's biggest concern was that she was too short and the kids would be short af.

Didn't care at the time. Engagement ended. Bullet dodged.
>mfw not tainting 6'2+ aryan genes

The best girls are L A N K Y

hmm no, tall girls are not enjoyable in bed, you can't throw them around easily unless you have a crane
I'm 6"1' manlet and my max height for chicks is 5'7". Can consider 5'8" if stunning but if she likes heels, fuck no
Had a 6'0" amazon hitting on me hard for years, couldn't do it. Also because she had 404 tits and herpes

Why did your engagement end, user

t. manlet

Wasn't this the girl who got all the middle age roasties triggered because people said she was pretty?

I'm 6'2" and tall skinny/>thick/muscular girls turn me on desu

That's unfair, they'd be roughly the same size without the heels

>herpes
kek that's all you need to know, stopped reading right here

>being this good of a goy
a shekel for you.

kek

I do, bad thin i live in a country where the average female is 1.6 m

I'm tall and I like tall girls, but not taller than me

what does this mean?

You're gonna impregnate some tall women right?

it was at the end of the post.

That's my jam
My kids won't be manlets

You got dick cancer

Just recently measured myself, I always thought I was 6'8", but I am actually 7'4".
I barely noticed that I was still growing since I last measured myself at age 22 when I was 6'8" since I keep bumping my head on many stuff even when I was already 6'8".
I first noticed some slight hints that I was actually 7'4" when I was dating my 6'4" ex who looked tiny next to me, even when she was on heels. We started our relationship in 2014 and our relationship ended after a year.
After that breakup, I am now in a relationship with my current girlfriend who is currently with me for two years and counting.

I also have blonde hair/blue eyes master genetics and I think if I finally get with my current girlfriend, I think they will retain at least their blue eyes since my current girlfriend is a blue eyed brunette.

I think I may still have hope for my kids with my current girlfriend who is 4'4" since I am 7'4".
Even if my kids are shorter than me, I would be happy if they are 6'+, especially if they reach 6'8".

But tall and thin girls are still my thing, as well as short and petite girls.
I still like tall and thin girls slightly more, though.

But if I had to design my endgame, I think a 6'8" woman with blonde hair and blue eyes would be perfect for me but I am pretty happy with my current girlfriend who is very cute.

Yes, I love tall girls.

Why are you with a midget woman

She's a very nice person and she's also very cute.
She doesn't have the deformities people associate with midgets even if she's 4'4", which is quite nice.

I'm 6'3. Say I have kids with a 5'0 girl, what heights are my sons going to be realistically looking at

>She wanted a dog and so did I
>Surprised her with a beautiful German shepard
>she text me to say she had made a romantic dinner and to pick up wine
>eat amazing full spread
>finish up and take dishes through to the sink
>find bloody dog collar in with the pots

fugg

>falling for the kids meme
>falling for the marriage meme
Jesus fuck how fucking pathetic can you get ? I am getting a vasectomy next month, fuck kids and fuck gold diggers they know i make around 120k a year and they want a piece of me

THIS, I intend on copulating with a girl that's at least 6'3, no way I'm chancing my son being a manlet

>letting girls have any idea of your salary before being really comfortable with them

>being a genetic dead end

I am 6'6 and currently fucking a few short girls. In bed I prefer a girl to be around 5'6 but when I settle down the height id probably look for would be 5'8 - 6'2 and get my children playing sports.

sorry for namefagging

Fuck off tripfag.

Can relate but there is hope.
Only a month ago I got a girlfriend 9/10 (srs) 1cm taller than me

I like taller girls

Fuck having kids though.

Guys pls help, I'm 6'4", and tall girls are my weakness. How tall can I go without chancing that my kids will slide down the bell curve and become too tall for their own good?

im 5'10" 134lb lanky femanon who also has no tits
>lanky but not real skinny looking, legs&hips are probably thicker than the rest of me

pretty sure height is a bit more inherited from the mother than father, but you're tall enough that they still won't be midgets. you can expect average height.

have a handsome face and be funny/interesting, its always worked for me

>have a handsome face and be funny/interesting
fuck

this
>tfw no giant thicc girl to dominate you

Mirin' your height, tripfag.
Nice to know you're a literal giant at 7'4".
Girls are probably lining up for you and you are probably very great at basketball, or at least have a very high potential for being great at basketball thanks to being that huge.

>a guy on anonymous mongolian trolling fitness board said he's 7'4
yeah, why would he lie here?

This is likely fake but if it is real then you're retarded if you think your kids will turn out 6'+ from a literal midget fleshlight mom

This is real.
But I just wish that they turn out tall, even with a midget mom, even if it's unlikely.

this girl is 6'5" with a fat ass, say something nice to her

only hot looking tall girls are fashion models and 90% of them are in the 5'8-5'11 range
your average tall girl looks lanky and weird which is a shame because i like tall girls

shaq son is 6'9

How tall was Shaq's wife again?

Height in females is such a shitty factor to have kids for. Both my parents are 5'11" while I am 6'5 and my brother is already 6'2 at the age of sixteen.

She looks hot there.