Why does my shoulder keep making a clicking noise/feeling whenever I bench or do chest stuff? It's always my left one

Why does my shoulder keep making a clicking noise/feeling whenever I bench or do chest stuff? It's always my left one

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zsmeXwHu6W0
youtube.com/watch?v=tijDtTzNdu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

warm up properly, do prehab rotator cuff exercises

You have tendons popping in and out of place. Your shoulders probably screwed up, go see a chiropractor

stfu retard

Yeah ok, just ignore it... It will totally heal on its own...
Why would it hurt to go get it looked at? Lol jeez

usually just lack of warm up

I think it might be something actually wrong because it doesn't go away after the first couple sets

mine do the same thing. both arms for me. it's the sound of your ball bearing slipping out of the joint and then falling back into it when you push back up. it hasn't presented me with any problems yet, i'd love to correct it but i don't think there's any easy fix.

Alright nice to hear I'm not alone on this, it's really more unnerving than it is painful.

Did you remember to take the clicker off of the weights? There are signs everywhere reminding you dude

Can confirm -- same thing for me. Left arm like you said. Really sucks i cant just get it fixed. Maybe in the future with advanced medical technology or something.

If there is no soreness or pain and your shoulders are otherwise healthy and you are using proper form you are fine. Shoulder clicking and popping noises can be caused by pressure changes in the joint during movement which causes fluid to make these noises.

It is often totally benign. I have the same thing.

Same here

dont listen to these tards, you need to strengthen your rotator cuff, external rotation of is the way, also there is a shoulder strech that will help it stay in the proper place.
stretch: youtube.com/watch?v=zsmeXwHu6W0

external rotation: youtube.com/watch?v=tijDtTzNdu8

the athlean x dude has some other videos that explain the science, i have had this very problem, in my experience it will get worse as you get stronger in other areas and the imbalances become more pronounced.

I had clicking in the beginning in my left shoulder.
Now I have excruciating pain in both shoulders if i try to raise them to shoulder height.
Get it fixed now.

Thanks my dude , I will definitely try this out tomorrow

my shoulders and right hip click and it's never bothered me so can confirm

Don't just look at rotator cuff stuff. You need to make sure you have proper scapular stability. You might have weak middle/lower traps and weak serratus. Or at least poor control/activation of them

Retract the fucking scapula!!!!

This, it fixed all my shoulder clicking

This desu. I've found that since I started actually doing good warm-up sets my form has gotten way better and shoulder pain near gone.

>

Dude I thought this was just me. This has been a thing since I was in the army.

I was always afraid I was fucking up my body. It's this click in my left elbow. Doesn't hurt but scares the fuck out of me.

Weak muscles. Lower your weight until you train them