How did you meet your gf fit?

How did you meet your gf fit?

tinder

I'm in a mighty need for sauce.

Also, I've been talking to this Qt3.14 for about 5 months, I started drinkign this year and fucked up real bd, invited QT and another QT, qt slept on the couch while I drunkenly cuddled/passed out with the other, but hey we are going on another date friday and i'm thinking about asking her to be my 3.14

TL;DR Need sauce, Tinder

i am hosting a sewing workshop at my university .

>tinder

wow, thats pathetic even for Veeky Forums standards

Can literally find her instagram in a few clicks, apply yourself

>2017
>having a gf and not just dedicating your life to self betterment

>having a gf that limits your self betterment

What the fuck is that?

Finding someone on Tinder doesn't make them any different than anywhere else, just a lot less effort so I can prioritize other things in my life, How is it not completely badass that women will come to you while you put ZERO effort into it? Please explain it to me Beta-Ray.

I had the hots for this Latina chick a little while ago. Stood up straight, had a fucking stride, was fit as fuck and her eyes made my children scream from the aether for life. She's so fucking hot I was intimidated, and she would treat other guys like flies on the wall, but would leave her hand on my arms or chest whenever we hung out. Made me feel like a god. Then I made the mistake of talking politics, and the ultra feminist bullshit that I should have expected came in full force. Haven't seen her since.

Reverse image, go to the second page and find the link that's not like the others.

Use the fishing pole, don't beg for the fish

When I was out clubbing. I was drunk as a skunk and she thought I was cute. My friends knew her friends.
She added me on Facebook and we rolled from there. 6 years together since a few weeks. Feels good man.

Where do I find one that doesn't. Asking for a friend desu

I accepted an invitation to a birthsday party from a guy I only knew from an X-Men Evolution forum.
He invited me, because it was a joint birthsday for 3 people and he literally had no other friends to invite, not couting a literal neckbeard sperg, who was obsessed with spider-man.

So I went, 100 miles away from home (162 km actually), just to meet a spooky skellington loner.

Met a shy goth girl there, who's now my wife and has given birth to my first born son.

College

Xbox Live ._.
Not joking. Honestly i don't even care because it worked out so well. We love eachother so much.

6 year?? Wtf get married already.

idk mine just kinda showed up

Lol what

Started talking to me out of the blue at some party. One thing led to another and she's been my inspiration for self-improvement ever since.

Lit bro.
Glad it worked out

A party back in September. But we broke up two weeks ago.

she was on okcupid and we talked for a day or two. sent me her number and i texted her at work. stopped talking to me then stopped using okc. texted her out of the blue by her username. she told me it wasn't her full name then we started talking a lot. started my semester and got financial aid, asked her if she wanted to go out finally. she said yeah it'll be nice to meet. I picked her up, and she was defintely taller than her pics, smaller boobs, but a great ass. We talked at a starbucks for a while, and then went to a dollar theater. took her home and gave her a shitty kiss half way on her lower lips and her chin lel. After that I got home and texted her and she thought i didn't really like her for some reason. I told her i really liked her, and shit just took off. Before I knew it we were spending every other day together and then sitting in her room with her on top of me and she said she loved me. instantly started cumming and farting

Been together for 4 years now and it's bretty good. Living in an unfortunate situation right now, and sex doesn't happen as often as we'd like since it's not just us. Soon it will be over and we'll have our own place

Thx bro

Dubs and everyone ITT get a qt Asuka gf

Prostitute

enjoy dating a used up whore who has swallowed the cum of dozens of men

>tfw goth guy with no qt goth gf
I want a shy one too REEEEEEEE

She was the cutest girl that approached me in a coffee shop so far

Is that the gym?

Why everything is yellow?

I would fuck the first one on the left.

Let it out user. Hope your situation improves soon.

On a music festival.
She was a friend of a friend. I knew she was coming and i had decided I was gonna fuck her before we even got to know eachother.
I actually did and we basically spend the whole festival in the tent having sex. She turned out to be a very nice girl who actually likes going to gym too. This was 2 yrs ago.

DELET THIS

Thanks, brah.

Who is she?
Give me insta and you get my ex's nudes;)

High School when she was a freshman and I was a junior. Been together for 13 years now.

Rugby

I jammed the living shit out of my right thumb making a tackle one time. X-Ray showed nothing was broke, but I still wore a splint and couldn't even write for a week and a half.

It was during that time that I knew my left hand was the one for me.

u don't play rugby you pathetic weakling

>having a kid at 50

>got rejected again

Google reverse search results vary, I think according to location. Give us the link.

>tfw a girl likes you

>never got rejected
>never had a gf

>tfw you don't know this feel

how do you know if a girl likes you
t.autist

I was hooking up with a chick for a few weeks and we went to meet up with some of her friends.

I was being more confident than usual, since, well , I already was hooking up with someone, and I had this nice convo going with one of the girls. I guess she liked it and started liking my posts/pics on fb, so we ended up talking and eventually started dating. We've been together for ~6 years.

The previous chick tho, met her through tumblr. I feel sorry, she wasn't that bad, just not as high-test.

God Im terrified of this. Its been 1.5 years since my then GF of 5 years broke up with me. It took me a long time of struggling to get over her.

Lately Ive been feeling better, pretty sure Im over her. Considering getting back out there but fuck me Im terrified of getting rejected I dont want any fucking girl to have any power over how I feel anymore

A one , just like that, tucked you in your bed when you were just a kid.

Stop demonizing sex, you're only making it awful to yourself, not others who are actually having some.

Don't make it a quest mate.
No one is rejecting you, you are simply looking for a partner.

With some you'll hit it off, with some you won't. Don't take it personally. They aren't some mythical creatures that have control over your emotions - you do.

Unless you end up shitting yourself on a date, don't feel awkward about hearing a "no" . Expect it, and if it happens, laugh it off with the person who says it.
They'll appreciate it as well.

And remember, it ain't easy to say "no" as well, so always joke about it when you're being rejected - it makes it easier, and the person who rejects you will still have a positive opinion of you.

Kind of same thing for me, but 3 year relationship, and it's been a year. Still not over it. But also afraid of being rejected but at the same time don't care enough to even ask anybody. Emotions are gay.

WHOS THE BITCH?

>tfw every girl is a whore

>tfw work with asian girls who are saving themselves until marriage
>they have long term boyfriends
where can i find girls like this?

>asian girls

Theres your answer

I literally had sex with an asian student cause I found her lost cellphone.

She insisted on anal cause she's a virgin and keeps herself for marriage. Had no problem with ass to mouth tho.

So yeah, probably asian girls.

Yeah Im probably overreacting. I just fall in love easily and I fucking hate it.

Cute girl, shame about the penis.

Your ass or her mouth or the other way aroubd?

Happy for you man

her mouth on my dick, that was previously in her ass.

i don't know any though, and like most girls, they aren't into me

I wish you two have all the happiness in the world, mate

29 year old hand-holdless virgin here. Needless to say, never had a gf. I'm working on getting Veeky Forums but at this point that's just to prepare for the second American Civil war and to fight off the realization that I'm a 29 year old virgin.

eye contact
this is the main way to tell if a girl is interested in you
>catch her staring at you
>she looks away briefly
>makes eye contact again

If she does this, 100% she likes you. But note this: It has to be a brief break in eye contact, she will look at the ground (for example) then back into your eyes within a second. Don't just autistically stare every girl down for 5min till they look back. Then you can approach her, say hello, ask for her name maybe make some small talk. Then move in, say she's cute and you want to hang out sometime, ask for her number. She'll give you her number, set up a date, go out talk and have a good time. Then she'll text you afterwards that she "really enjoyed herself and wants to do it again", so you agree and she says she just needs to check her schedule first then she'll get back to you. 3 sleepless nights later and still no response. One week will pass and she still hasn't got back to you, so then you'll text her and ask her if she has her schedule yet, which she will then respond "I can't this week, maybe next?" and you'll say yes because you're desperate and have no other choice but to cling on to the only slimmer of hope you have to finally getting into a relationship after 22yrs of isolation and spending every friday night with your mother. Rinse and repeat and then you'll end up in the grave in no time.

what if no girl ever looks at you?

please respond

Tfw you can't stop thinking about a girl whom you started falling for that now wants nothing to do with you. It's driving me absolutely insane. I have a date on Wednesday but I already know I'm still not going to get this other girl out of my head.

It's a good thing this picture doesn't show her exposed vagina. If it did, I wouldn't be able to control my urge to immediately expose my penis and begin furiously masturbating. Since I'm at work, this would have surely gotten me fired.

YOU MADE IT

When nobody looks at you is becouse your alpha aura make them afraid. Congrats

who hurt you

>didn't pipe on the first date

i found where you fucked up

this picture smells like hot dog water

KEK

on a medical exam i was taking to get into the gym