ITT We trigger Veeky Forums

ITT We trigger Veeky Forums

veganism

Brosplits are useless though

Delet this now

What about a strength based bro split?

Jeez even Rippetoe encourages semi-Brosplits (main lift per day) for some people after a while.

I actually made post that post about bro-splits. I swear on my entire families life that I made that. I am 100% deadly serious that it was me.

That aside.....

I actually do a full body now. Well I do the full body with bro-split lifts in it as well. So it's not entirely perfect in regards to that.

I discovered that doing a full body using bro-split tactics, actually works best. Now the Full body people will hate me, AND the bro-split people will hate me.

I think I discovered the key to having the best of both worlds. You do full body 3 times per week like the autistic powerlifters say to do, but you do a bunch of additional isolations on-top of your mainlifts.

I'm not sure why nobody figured that out yet. I literally get super bro arm pump going 3 times a week now, after my main lifts are done I do a bunch of isolations like I would have on bro-split.

Yeah I spend like 2+ hours in the gym, but I leave with a full body pump going, and it's fucking insane.

It's about the contrarian cult of strength training rather than the whether Rippetoe's program works or not.
Being opposed to sprinting, general athleticism, mobility, anything but slow, heavy barbell lifting is looked down upon because these people have deep rooted insecurities. This fucks up more anons new to lifting than you might think

the smith machine is extremely useful for shoulder development with seated behind the neck pressing

A pump does not equal gains, you know this right?

>5'3

>I've been lifting for twice as long as this guy and he's stronger than me
>but everything he does is worthless because I think I look better
Also
>reddit spacing

>reddit punctuation

fatty detected. Its not about the program you retard, its about the condescension of those that dont lift with the same goals in mind as your average rippletard
Doesnt matter how inefficient it is, he describes the edginess of former fatties and unathletic losers who first started being physically active in their 20s

lol k
You go ahead and keep doing nonconstructive nonsense while jerking yourself off about how you're better than people because you don't think you're better than them like they do of you.

>I'm not sure why nobody figured that out yet
>claims to have been lifting for over 10 years

yea go fuck yourself

Here's the routine btw.

A B A - B A B - repeat.

(A)
>Main Lifts
1. Squats 4x8 (70%) or 5x5 (80-90%)
2. Weighted Pull-Ups 5x5
3. HEAVY Flat Bench Press 4x8 or 5x5
>Additional Lifts
4. Leg Curls 3x8+ (increase weight once 3 sets of 8 is easy, same for every other additional lift)
5. Side Lateral Raises 3x8+
6. BtN Press 3x8+
7. Bicep Curls 3x8+
8. Standing Calf Raises 3x8+
9. Tricep Pushdowns 3x8+
10. Pec Deck 3x8+
11. Rear Delt Flys 3x8+
(B)
>Main Lifts
1. Deadlifts 1x5, 3x5 or 3x8 etc, (ANY kind of deadlift you want, paused, deficit, etc , any intensity)
2. HEAVY Press 5x5
>Additional Lifts
3. Power Shrugs 3x8+ (increase weight once 3 sets of 8 is easy, same for every other additional lift)
4. Incline Bench Press 3x8+
5. Seated Cable Rows 3x8+
6. Leg Extensions 3x8+
7. Overhead Tricep Extensions 3x8+
8. Bicep Curls 3x8+
9. Seated Calf Raises 3x8+
10. Cable Fly 3x8+
11. Face-Pulls 3x8+

My 3x5 deadlift is 240kg
My 4x8 back squat is 160kg
My 5x5 weighted pullups is +45kg
My 5x5 press is 75kg
My 5x5 flat bench is 115kg

Feel free to replace certain exercise with your own specific goals. Notice I put deadlifts and leg extensions on B and squats and leg curls on A. That's the match up, 1 heavy lower pull + easy lower push, and heavy lower push + easy lower pull. My shoulders are really well developed, so I tend to focus on pec flys and chest flys, over additional delt work, you can replace the extra chest work with extra delt work if your delts need more work than the chest. You can also remove BtN press and Power Shrugs if your traps don't need to be trained directly.

Hope that was helpful for you faggots.

Welcome to the future, full body mixed with a bro-split.

kek this is too good

If you gym 3 days a week, go full body.

If you gym 6 days a week, go bro split.

>been lifting for 10 years
>can't squat 4 pl8
>can't bench even 2.5 pl8
>OHP is high schooler level
Post a picture of your body, you better look a LOT stronger than you are for anyone to give a shit what you say.

>get pump
>my workout must be super effective

The second post in the OP is 100% spot on. Went through that when I was 16 and thought I was the guy with all the super secret knowledge thanks to rippletits.

I ran a bro-split for all of those years you retarded cunt.

I literally just started doing this A-B-A, B-A-B full body stuff a month ago.

Since I went from 1x frequency to 3x frequency my 1 month ago my strength has begun to increase very rapidly compared to the previous 10 years of bro-splitting with very low frequency.

I'm 100% going to hit a 100kg press for a few reps this year for sure. My 75kg 5x5 feels very fucking easy right now with the increased frequency.

>didn't post a pic
How does it feel to waste all these years being retarded, and then think you can condescend to your friend because they haven't wasted as many as you?

Why? You'll just say I am on steroids and disregard whatever I've said as the steroids doing all the work.

I can't win either way. I know the Veeky Forums autistic type.

1) I don't post picture (you post what you just posted)

2) I post picture, and you see that I don't look natural ( HURRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRR NOT NATTY OPINION DOESN'T COUNT MOVE ALONG)

I got you there, didn't i?

I have nothing to gain from posting this here. Just thought I'd share some information with you lot.

How can you seriously be emotionally invested in a certain type of lifting program? What happened to you in high school? Get over this shit, work out but stop wrapping your entire identity around some Congolese basketweaving platform meme to be the contrarian little faggot you were with 16

>You'll just say I am on steroids
Trust me, I'm certain no one here will say you're on steroids. People on steroids are actually muscular.

Tbh this
I fell for the trap too but luckily became self aware.
Strength training is perfectly fine if it's your personal goal. It is for me now.
But on the side I also do yoga and cycling for 2 main reasons
1) Yoga and cycling are fun af
2) Yoga is top tier for mobility and cycling increases my work capacity as well as boosting up my squat by a fuck tonne

Slow, heavy barbell lifting is a perfectly fine objective and main focus to have. But at the same time, have an open mind to other training methods that will improve your overall health and aid in strength training

Why did you type out this poo in loo tier routine
You could've just said you go to the gym and do "whatever" for two hours and it'd be about the same

>Nobody figured that out yet

That's literally GZCL/Wendler/PPL/most programs

See. This is what I mean. Now the full body bro's hate me, and the bro-split bro's hate me LOL.

My do "whatever" is not 2 hours. It's only 1-1.5 hours. The first 30-60 minutes is just focusing on my main compounds. The last hour or so is just doing the meme isolations to hit every other part of my body, and get a nice full body pump going, on-top of the "progression" Ive done for my first few main important lifts.

Keep on hating hater.

>MFW MANAGED TO PISS OFF THE FULL BODY NERDS AND THE BRO-SPLIT NERDS ALL AT ONCE LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

that's kind of like PHAT

pretty common training style for advanced lifters on both sides of the squat rack

so basically a PPL ?

>I'm not sure why nobody figured that out yet
Welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend, enjoy your stay.

>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
aren't you almost 30, if not over
you can't have the lifts of a teenager and act like one too

It is perfectly fine to be 5'9 - 5'11

I've been doing that kind of shit since January and have been lifting for less than a year, this is not a revelation. People generally don't mix full body with splits because of how fucking exhausting it can be (went for HiiT sprinting as a finisher for a given day, nose began bleeding halfway through).

>behind the neck pressing
enjoy your shoulder impingement. the movement in and of itself is unnatural and puts your shoulder in a really compromising position. even with absolutely perfect BTN form, you're still damaging your shoulder.

>things that never happened

post body then if every strength lifter is dyel compared to brosplits

>You do full body 3 times per week like the autistic powerlifters say to do, but you do a bunch of additional isolations on-top of your mainlifts.
>I'm not sure why nobody figured that out yet.
That's what literally everyone is preaching for maximizing aesthetics gains. Do your main compounds then do all the rest.

Nah, there seem to be biomechanical differences that let certain people do BTN press without any issues. Look at Klokov for example. He's been doing that shit for years and he does em heavy, no fucking issues there. Problem is, the majority of the population probably would experience impingement from this movement, so it's better to not include it in your routine.

A snatch width grip might be able to eliminate that issue though, but I'm not knowledgeable enough in this regard to say anything for sure.

Jesus christ you're stupid. That's literally the basis of any fullbody routine.

>that r*ddit spacing
oh shit, it really is you, huh

also kys

You should stop doing leg extensions, they fuck your knees up. BTN Press is also bad, for shoulders, as is overhead triceps extension. There's a total lack of organization here as well. You should consider the order you're doing the isolation exercises to avoid compromising your shoulders.