I no longer see purpose in life. What's the most Veeky Forums way to kill myself?

I no longer see purpose in life. What's the most Veeky Forums way to kill myself?

Barbell neck falls 1x1

Jokes aside don't actually kill yourself

There is always purpose you just haven't opened your mind yet

squatting with increasing weight until you inevitably guillotine yourself

DNP overdose followed by frogposting until well done

Jesus Loves you. Don't give up

Here, attention-seeking faggot.

Sleep with a bunch of married women until one of their husbands kills you.

DIE IN GLORIOUS COMBAT FOR YOUR NATION.

>getting killed by a fat middle aged dad
>fit

go on a murder spree
when cops show up point gun at them, you'll be dead in seconds

Fight some animals until one gets the better of you

Carbocide

No purpose in life? Better ask the right questions first, before ending it all...

>OD on creatine
>Take a one way trip to snap city
>Take an irresponsible amount of roids and recreational drugs over the course of a few years and then go in the sauna

If you really want to kill yourself, don't. But if you have to do be remembered for it, if you see someone getting mugged or a shooting go and be a hero. At least you can be remembered as a hero.

OD on deadlifts.

Not if you are white.

OD in a sauna, the only true Veeky Forums way to kys

The real freedom of humanity is the ability to create your own purpose

>>Take an irresponsible amount of roids and recreational drugs over the course of a few years and then go in the sauna

DELET THIS

Seriously, if you are a big guy jump into the gorilla or bear encloser in your local zoo, and see how many you can take.

take LSD, why not? You want to die, might as well see what the fuss is about

Fucking tigers for me, bro.

14th pbp

Take some psychedelics bro. Totally changed my outlook on life

Man i dose 4 hits of lsd twice a month shits crazy man

Run until you shit yourself like some retard exec in their first marathon

Have you ever noticed how much this stupid “hobby” progresses exactly like a drug addiction? Starts off innocent enough, in a friends basement trying out his brother dumbells getting some curls in, maybe some shoulder presses a little bench press, you know just enough to catch a sweet little pump make everyone think your cool and a with it guy. This once a week thing moves on to a 3 day a week habit, M W F ,2 bench days and entire day for arms, a little more serious but you don’t even think you have a problem yet. This non sport specific training is just to help me relax, keep on top of things. Then a little internet research and exploring leads to some harder stuff a little more intense than your regular curl routine. Why aren’t these curls working anymore? Do I need a bigger dose? Who has something better. Awww yea that Rippetoe has just what you have been looking for, add milk to your squatz to really trip nuts. Pushing off with this feels wonderful, euphoria, the reason why you started, awww yea that sweet release to the next level. Untill casually plowing along with linear gains to a 325lb squat , 385lb deadlift, 225 (for 3 BP) and 135 (1rm) OHP leave you wanting more and feeling unsatisfied. That high just isn’t there anymore, I need to score something really heavy, leaving me gaining for days. Wim Jendler is slanging that 5/3/1 method but you question if your that hardcore. Am I ready I really a powerlifter (addict)?, do I need to move onto a periodization method (main line), what even constitutes a beginner any more? Can I really live NOV? The first time you bring an excel spreadsheet and calculator to the gym it’s over. You started the spiral downward towards rock bottom. This neck beard will hide my track marks, whats 95% of 90% of my max on an 80% day? Working out used to be a group thing, now there is only enough for you alone to get high. Where can I order some bands for reverse banded board presses with chains?

Then it happens, a catastrophic miscalculation on your dose, using your 3RM numbers for a 5rm day. Eyes cant stay open… crushing weight of the world, destroyed rotator cuffs… darkness. And then, an awakening, you have now entered rehab. You realize you’re a fat fucking loser who never achieved a 2x BW bench but instead achieved a 2x BW before all of this started. Rehab has you focused on something else, shedding that weight, learning purposeful movements, organic motions. But you tell yourself, Im not going back the road I came on, this time its going to be different, this time I will make sure to never get hooked on this junk again. Everything is bright and sunny, trying arm crossed front squats, pull ups, RDLS with submax weights to really feel that stretch, snatch grip deadlifts. All these feel good moments are hiding the darkness creeping back up inside of you. Who were you trying to kid, once an addict always an addict. The worst decision you have ever made in your life came from trying to achieve ideal front rack position. KSTAR, the supple leopard, Kelly FUCKING Starrett. He not only opens your eyes, but opens your mind. Let him French kiss a mouthful of mobility pills into your mouth. He makes you a fiend without you even realizing it. His scientific explanations of torque, and loading, and your shitty body potions tantalize you into the gayest positions. Next thing you know someone catches you rolling your lats with lacrosse balls while you have a voodoo floss band wrapped around your neck furiously stroking your limp dick. All the grass fed beef in the world isn’t going to make that thing work. Finally you realize you’re a pathetic lump of mediocrity, good at nothing and average at everything. The scourge of the world, a try hard suck ass. There is no place for you here, but you cannot exist without mobilizations and attaining pathetic PRs on your hang snatch. Who gives a fuck, kill yourself.

Can't out-lift a gun

Or a pipe bomb

Try to outrun a train

Working on your car and it falls on you.

Samson in temple style

Burpees until you die. This one last time... You won't give up

Of you have no fear of dying how about you go out and fight crime or some other shit.

I have actually considered that many times. To give back to society before I die.

Get a job at the DNC. Threaten to tell truth about something.

The Veeky Forums way to kill yourself?

Kill your old self and give birth to something new.

So basically call niggers niggers in a gay black nightclub

Rig the weights so they somehow crush your head like that dude in final destination.

kek

At least you tried and got dubs 2 times.
Its really not funny though.

Fentanyl overdose is quick and painless (in fact it's going to feel like the most comfy thing physically possible before you go). You can use patches, lollipops or inject it... but the easiest way to be sure you're out is by chugging it.

$80-$100 gets you a big bottle with ten highs of China girl, drink the whole thing in one shot. You'll feel amazing for 30 seconds and go into the quiet night.

Keep on running until you die from exhaustion.

>that delusion

Do /pol/tards think their skin colour gives them amagic armour or something?

underrated

how do you know

how does anyone know

Fellow leaf?

Kekd

You read that wrong, a nigger made that post

SS+Gomad

kill some politicians then get shot

Not being a pussy and living your life. You will die in the end anyway

Even the biggest of men wouldn't be able to take a single one of them unless you have a weapon

>and go into the quiet night

Overdose on yew seeds.

Roiding until you get a heart attack and die

run into wildy

>15-20 years and $100,000 later