So we all know about 1/2/3/4 on the barbell lifts but how much weight can you do on dips and pullups/chinups?

So we all know about 1/2/3/4 on the barbell lifts but how much weight can you do on dips and pullups/chinups?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yOkeB4CrKrM
symmetricstrength.com/standards#/80/kg/male/20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i'm 5'10 ~160lbs

i can do 4x45 on pullups and 8x45 on chin-ups

I can do 5 pull ups with 20 kg @ 100kg BW, and 10 dips with 25kg.

Only started weighted pull ups and dips about 6 weeks ago.

how tall?

Thats not 1234 yea and thank you sir

hahaha pathetic weeb

>can't do 4x8 unweighted pullups

i'm not gonna make it

5'7 195 lbs bw x 8, but I'm a fat sack of shit so that's probably bw + 50 lbs in reality

I can do 10 wide grip pull ups with 10kg attached

5'11 175lbs 1rm chinup +125 dip +145

>weighted dips

What do you set your Gravity Machine to? I've done 300G before but it nearly killed me.

I'm 5'11 at 170 lb.
Currently at 120 lb added for my 1RM on weighted pull up.
115 is my 1RM for weighted dips.

I tried a neutral grip pullup with 135lbs at 195lbs bw. If I stretched my neck like in OP's pic, I got it, but I don't really count it unless it's a clean fully over the bar. I typically do 90lbs 3x4/5 though.

It becomes pretty much impossible to judge this kind of thing. Probably why it isn't a real event that people compete in. I can do 5-8 with 90lbs at 220 bw but I can feel that my shoulder blades aren't completely pinched together like they are with less weight

I can do 2 reps with 90 pounds around my waist. I'm 200 pounds.

my 1 rep is 140 for dips and 110 for pullups. My bw is 205 and training for 3 years.

but guys, what's the 1/2/3/4 of it? How much weight should I be able to lift in comparison to other exercises?

The guy in the pic had the Guinness world record for a while, think that's the form they ask for

Half your bodyweight is probably the 1/2/3/4 of weighted pullups

5'6"

Source?

I weigh 80 kg and can do 2xbw+40kg

Who else here can't do a pullup?

In pullups

that girl looks like me

2pl8 dips, 1 pl8 chinup

Was able to do additional 17,5kg to a bodyweight of 95kg for some time but took some time off lifting and now at 15kg again.

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Most people barely manage one proper pullup, let alone weighted ones.
Your Bodyweight divided by 2.5 for five is a good indication.

>100kg
>5'6''
???

it's my time to shine

youtube.com/watch?v=yOkeB4CrKrM

92kg BW
Pullups
+70kg
for 1

Theres 5 people in my gym, including me who can do a pull up, maybe 3 who can go past 10 and im honestly the only one who does weighted pull ups

Thats good mate, time to put on more weight

I did 5 pull-ups with 30kg @ 78kg BW, so my 1RM are probably around +40-45kg aka lmao2pl8.

you can only compare weighted pullups/dips with total weight, so i'd say maybe
~120 kg for Pullup 1 RM (for example 80 kg with 40 kg added) and
~ 150 kg (80 kg with 70 kg added) for dip would be the 1/2/3/4 of weighted pullups/dips

most people dont manage 1/2/3/4 just because you're a lard ass who got to 1/2/3/4 easy but has a hard time with weighted pull ups and dips doesn't mean that all people are as pathetic as you

cycle?

My 1RM was 107.5lbs before I fell off for a couple months.

I was a gymnast, rock climber, and wrastler, so I've always had op pulling stats compared to push. I could probably only 1RM 50lbs on dips m8s

that's a pissening dip, i bet you get all the ladies

I'm still using a heavy resistance band for pull ups, but can add 1 pl8 for dips,
kill me brehs

I did 4x +18kg doing chin ups last friday. I weigh 76 kg, height is 180 cm.

I'm 5'7 162
10x90 pull ups and dips. Can probably do more weight or reps but never bothered going up.

mirin back what exercises you do?

medusa is that you

mirin' gjdm.

How is it retarded you weak fucker? Most people can't walk into a gym and squat 3 plate either, you have to train for it

Same with pullups. I suspect you're mad because you realise you can't do pullups with half your bodyweight and you're a weak fuck

half bodyweight is strong for any non-skelly
as some other user said, weight standard should be TOTAL weight lifted, so bodyweight+added weight. Meaning a 100 kg person doing unweighted is the same as a 60 kg person doing +40 kg, it's as fair as it gets without considering arm spans.

I'd say ~260-280 total is pretty intermediate for pullups, so 180 + 100 lbs or 220 + 60 lbs

For dips maybe 320-340 lbs, so 180 + 160 or 220 + 120 respectively

Fugg mirin brah

My pull-up/chin up routine is as follows and comes directly after deadlifts:

Pull-Ups:
+30kg x 5
+17,5kg x 8
+10kg x 12

Chin-Ups:
+25kg x 5
+12,5kg x 8
Bodyweight x 11

I am usually able to add weight weekly using this structure.

Don't really do weighted chin ups anymore but I could do 10 @ 45lbs added. Pullups I can do 10+ @ 45lbs and 2 @ 90lbs added. My working sets are currently 10/10/8/6reps at 45-70lbs added.
Am 5'11 165lbs.

That's not how it works

i don't know how much posting your own stats helps answering this question, there are multiple factors that are not accounted for and therefore lead to confusion. i'm gonna be "that guy" and post the link to
>symmetricstrength.com/standards#/80/kg/male/20
you adjust it to your weight and compare it to other lifts.
other than that i just wanna say 1 plate chin ups/pull ups/dips for reps will all be very impressive achievements in everyone's eyes.

5'5 160lbs
in pull ups 1rep max is 130 lbs
I can do 30 lbs for a muscle up

Did this a week ago, 110 pound dips for 2 reps(missed the 3rd one) at 183 so 293 total. Also gotta use full range of motion brehs, you guys don't half squat as well and count it do you?
Did 70 pounds added for 3 rep chins(dead hang) and 2 rep with 55 for pullups.

that's exactly how it works. 1/2/3/4 aren't bodyweight ratios either

>full range
enjoy snap city
also you're small

Such is the life of a manlet :(
I am starting to think I got memed by weighted dips

y r u so smoll with good numbers like that, are you like 8 ft tall?

6'1" 260. I can do 4x45 pull-ups and 5x90 dips

5'9 :(

Nigga what?

are you obese?

I'm 5'10" 150lb.

My last two pullup workouts were 5x5 @ 40lb and 4x8 @ 30 lb. I haven't tested 1 rep max or reps till failure.

>bw/2 = BAD
>bw/2.5 = ascended mind
Lel

All depends on your weight, 6ft4 235 and can do 1pl8x10 dips nopl8 pullups cuz i suck

mirin but cut your fucking hair

weighted chins 3x5 + 40kg at 80kg bodyweight 6ft tall, don't do weighted dips

>not counting the rope

holy fuck turboroidedmanlet here! ahahahahahhahah

295lb body weight
3X10 dips
>still working on the pull up
kill me.

Bs, if your at 2 plate pull up, you are strong enough for 2 plate dip.

5'11" 198 lbs
5 reps 3 sets +90 lbs pull ups.
5 reps 3 sets +90 lbs dips

Just jumped to 100 lbs, i have a seperated AC joint in ny right shoulder so i take care not to over work it.

2 reps 5 sets +100 lbs pull ups

I feel you, we'll make it soon.

I couldn't even squeeze out a single good pull up when I started training.
Now I can do 8x on my first set at least.

6'0" 175 lbs, 165/225/365/455
+50 lbs dips 3x10
+50 lbs chins 3x8
+0-10 lbs pullups 3x8 depending on the day

I fucking suck at pullups almost as much as I suck at benching

why is your bench so low, with that press you should be around 270 if you were proportional

I suck at it even though I bust my ass on it, I've been really trying to work on form and get my triceps stronger. I also have fucking monkey arms that make deadlifting easy and bench a pain in the ass.

D-do you have a p-penis?

>Netherlands

his bench isn't even that low

I hit 500 deadlift before I hit 225 bench, and i didn't even look like a t-rex

some people just can't bench

You'll get there. My bench was the last of my big lifts to reach its milestone at the 2/3/4/5 mark, and my deadlift was the first. Just keep going. We long-armed lanky faggots have to work harder at it, unfortunately.