I've never fasted before. How should I go about doing it for the first time?

I've never fasted before. How should I go about doing it for the first time?

Other urls found in this thread:

essene.com/GospelOfPeace/peace1.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>falling for the fasting meme

>How should I go about doing it for the first time?
You DON'T. Fasting is stupid and pointless.
>too undisciplined to eat FEWER calories
>has to go to extremes
>can't be bothered to change his eating habits
>will end up fatter than before
Get correct or get rekt OP

>How should I go about doing it for the first time?
Don't put food in your mouth. Wow, that was hard.

Stop eating.

Don't fast. You body goes into one of two survival modes, both of which are bad for you.

> get blue morph suit
> put pinecones in head part of morph suit
> red shoes
> race cars on the street
> get hit and die

you fasted

le reddit xD

Ask your local mosque

Trial & Error just like anything in life. First day you might only go 18 hours. Next try 20 hours. After that 36 hours. It just takes experience. It's like muscle memory.

Mudslimes don't fast. They eat/drink during the nighttime and fuck donkeys during the day.

IF

6 hour eating window works fine

I am unable to control my extremeness
I eat literal everything edible if I eat
I eat nothing if I don't eat

fasting meaning 'water fast' is a meme.
fasting meaning intermittent fasting is not. look it up, it could do amazing things for you. 16-8 is the most common, in which you fast for 16 hrs a day and eat all your meals within an 8 hr window.

Why would you fast? I assume you want to lose weight and look better ? If so, eat healthy and hit the gym, ''fast'' are for summerfags that don't know anything and desperately want to look good for july/august.

>Try intermittent fasting
>Always ends up intermittent binging

Because it's fast.

the faster you lose the weight the faster it's gonna come back as soon as you end your fast

IF + Keto is god tier. Even if you think keto is bullshit, you have to admit that the foods you are restricted to eating on a ketogenic diet keep you feeling full. There were days were I forgot to eat, no joke.

>the faster you lose the weight the faster it's gonna come back as soon as you end your fast

Wrong
Once you get to your goal, you will do anything to not go back.

got a pic with height/weight? for how many years have you been training? Tell me more young man.

You faggots are only into this ''water fast meme'' because you saw that nerd video on youtube. 6 months ago we never, ever talked about starving ourselves to lose weight . Anyone that brings it up is a newfag dyel

I haven't trained in a single minute
I don't want to read sticky
Is squatting most important exercise of all?

Fasting is more Christian, esoterically speaking.

essene.com/GospelOfPeace/peace1.html

The most important exercise is to stick our dick into Veeky Forums and wave it around and pretend that you know how to use it. Just look at this faggot for example.

Mom, get out of Veeky Forums.

Read the sticky.

Silly me I thought water fasting was fasting with only water.

Why that need to make it unnecessarily complicated?

The first 27lbs i lost was due to intermittent fasting for two months, shrinks your stomach and gets you disciplined to eat the right foods. Works great for some people.

Start with intermittent fasting. Set your alarm at 13:00 and 20:00 PM. Don't eat anything outside that period of time, just drink water. When you're in your eating window do one or two meals only (plan them in advance).

Go on for as long as you want. You will get leaner and sleep better and you'll have more control over your diet.

ignore that shit. other than water, the only thing you need is salt.

>not doing 4 hour IF windows
Not going to make it.