I really want to date a muscley girl like this

I really want to date a muscley girl like this.

Does anyone have experience and can give some advice?

i'm interested too. Bump

I've met some girls involved in figure competition. I used to hang with this girl and her sister would tag along with some of her fitness friends since she also was a fig competitor.
I have to say those are by far the worst kind of women I ever had the chance to meet. Vapid, materialistic, self centered, gold digging, sugar daddy seeking bitches.

Stay the fuck away from those if you actually care about yourself.

literally worst than bimbos, hyperinflated egos, arrogant, and narcissistic

Could go for it if she had tits

/thread

so average Veeky Forumsizen?

start with men and work your way down

They're fucking insane dont do it

Stronk

The upside is that, outside of competition prep, they're always horny and they understand your autistic lifting obsession. The downside is pretty much everything else.

>tfw she has those horrible sleaves now

why do so many musclefus ruin themselves with shitty tattoos?

Because they want to be unique special snowflakes, which is why most women lift in the first place.

I want to muscle worship this arrogant narcissistic roastie

>post about how she had no one respects her in relationships
>posts her as for thousands to see
>bitch is fucking retarded

Do what I did op.

Get with a nice girl with a good natural booty. (Great booties need muscle and fat, you can work out for the muscle but if she doesn't naturally store fat on her ass she's fucked)

Get her into working out.

Design awesome workout routines and diet and supplement regimes for her.

After 2-3 years training get her on a couple light Var cycles.

Easy as that.

BTW fucking a fit girl is AWESOME. Big thick firm legs and booty paired a small waist is the most beautiful thing in the world

hello
please design a routin
i will pay you
thanks

same

Are you a grill?

nigga what? do it look like i got time to play pokemon trainer to a bitch. by the time she that level i won't have enough badges to train her charizard ass.

Holy fuck lol @ levelling up a bitch like a rpg character

yeah for real what is this shit? final fantasy?

a fat[spoiler]

pls give routin

nah famlam. it's real life. the greatest rpg of them all!

A:

Squat 3x5
Squat 3x10
Hip Thrust 4x12
Leg Curl 4x10
Lunge 3x12

B:

Hip Thrust 4x8
Hip Thrust 7x15
Hyperxt's 4x12
Romanian deads 4x10
Leg press 3x20

C:

Bulgaria Split Squat 4x8
Bulgaria Split Squat 3x15
Leg Curl 4x10
Leg Curl 7x15
Press 4x12
Assisted chins 4x12
Abs.

ABCABCX

pls add videos of each exercise ;_;
and what are those like 3x5

> muscular grill
Why are wrpgs such shit?
Why not go for the jrpg masterrace?

so like regular women then?

This is probably the best metaphor I've ever heard

My GF stores hardly any fat in upper body and has pretty thick thighs and ass for her small frame, and small ankles so great proportions.

She's been making some good ass gains lately also, but she's really slow at moving up weight and a bit frustrating.

for instance we had this conversation the other day:

Her: I think I wanna buy some pre-workout

Me: I have everything you need, let me just make it for you. (I have beta alanine, citrruline malate, creatine, theanine, DMAA, BCAAs, and caffiene pills)

Her: I don't wanna take caffeine pills!

Me: It's no different except you can regulate how much caffiene your preworkout has.

Her: I don't care I don't wanna take pills!

I love her but she can be so goddamn frustrating sometimes I want to hit her in the face with a shovel

>sleaves

Lmao trex mode routine

This is a routine for women. Or are are you one of those closet faggots that likes women with man arms and traps.?

This

Getting a nice girl Veeky Forums is easier than getting a Veeky Forums girl thats nice

Option 1. Say "oh ok no caffeine pills" and shun the caffeine pills.

Option 2. Say "oh ok no caffeine pills Ill put natural organic coffee caffeine in it" and grind up the caffeine pills and mix in.

Option 3. Say " oh ok no caffeine pills" and grind them up and put in the mixture anyway.

Btw congrats on getting your girl on the fitness path. It's a great long term investment. Just don't let her work upper body, obliques more than once a week, or anything that'll excesively hypertrophy her traps or erector spinae

This x1000

>are are you one of those closet faggots that likes women with man arms and traps.?

;)

She will come around eventually. She always just likes to argue with me first time I suggest something for whatever stupid reason. She's really sensitive to caffeine also.

Anything in a normal pre-workout that females shouldn't take- creatine, etc?

Women need to work back and shoulders too for aesthetics. Also chest training makes natty girls' tits look better.

If you add all of that you're training everything except arms and arms can be hit with compounds if they're not a focus anyway.

For those of you who is concerned about fit chick being a cunt, don't worry you'll never date them. They have higher standards.

female erector spinae are sexy as fuck though

yes, but they are girls so it actually matters

>inb4 double standard

no, we just expect more from women than men

Nigga you gay as fuck

This.
Most girls of this level won't even look at you twice if you're not a monstrous freak.

Liking girls with muscles

IS GAY!

golden

I imagine girls like this to be very boring, and constantly talking about the gym. And fitness and nothing else. They do look phenomenal though. Not sure how worth it it would be to date one

This.

Please save yourself the mental anguish that is dealing with these worthless women

I want one too. I want them to bully me.

because the jrpg waifus want slender feminine boys and look me in disgust

Is this what repressed homosexuality looks like? Who would want a hard-bodied woman?

idk why you would want a soft one

SS and GOMAD

Here is the best advice. Find a girl who is a little chubby now, but desires to get fit. Encourage her, push her, support her.

Then, when she makes it, she'll realize you're a beta and she'll leave you for someone w/ more money and a better physique.

>a woman makes a good girlfriend because she lifts weights

Full retard. It's litterally a hobby, nothing else.
From what that guy wrote she seems to be pretty stupid and retarded.

the ones in figure and on social media - yeah, probably. But silent powerlifting cuties who seek no attention on social media exist too. Some of them are even straight.

just type them in youtube, dumbass. If you can't do that much how are you supposed to do straining exercises?

Yeah be tall and super attractive and fit.

Every guy with a pulse wants to fuck this girl. You better be better than 99.99% of them.

I've heard arguing arouses them and is testing if you're alpha, but I don't know if it's true.
If it is, a man's fate is pitiful.

Stupid and retarded, huh? Did you get a sense of what her intelligence level might be?

lmao

I might actually give this to my gf... anything you want to add user, any tips or extra knowledge you can bless us with?

>muscley girl like this
>posts some sloot with low bf%, terrible ab insertions, and only does meme leg workouts.
>not wanting a real musclefu like pic related
10/10 thread

>Those arms
yikes, no

Get to know her

What is it with girls and pills

>Don't take that tylenol, pills are so unhealthy for you user!
>brb getting a 1,000 kcal sugary caffeine monstrosity from starbucks

Just accept that women are retarded. It's going to make life a lot easier for you.

Equality is an illusion.

>ew I don't want a girl bigger than me!

Don't worry, they don't either. They're too busy talking to the designated gym juicehead to look at you.

ok?

Women like that basically don't exist. Standards for women are pathetically low so they don't have any motivation to push themselves, and the few that do know they can get any guy they want so they hold out for mega-Chad

Better bet is to find a chubby girl getting into fitness, put up with her for a bit but mold her into a fit girl. If you can't stand temporarily dating a fatty, then you can try with a cardio bunny but chubby girls can be easier because they have low self esteem and hate their body

No, you cry about strong women emasculation you and looking like dudes so they don't want to get too muscular.

>hyperinflated egos, arrogant, and narcissistic

I think I know where to look for my soulmate now thanks user

Women don't want to date roided out bodybuilders either but men still lift. There's an area between roided out bodybuilder and skelly. But women can get away with being skelly because society's standards for women are so low, so women don't try to become fit

>when you get your gf to 99 agility but only keep her at 50 strength so she keeps dat ass

>women don't try to become fit
I dunno, provided I live in Miami Beach one of the vainest cities in the world but I see most a the local girls are either fit, trying to be or filling themselves up with plastics.

Yea man feels bad not having 20k/monthly leech that will dump me asap for someone willing to outcuck me. They might be out of my league but then again I'm not willing to play the game. Those girls all have serious ego issues and I have seen it/ talked to them and they rather be miserable and alone to actually lower their standards. It's fucked up.

kinda like us innit

Protip: don't ever fuck them from behind, unless you like fucking buff dudes.

Other than that, hot as fuck, won't bitch about you lifting, can hook you up with roids if that's your thing

>But silent powerlifting cuties who seek no attention on social media exist too.

Fucking something hard-bodied is manlier than fucking something soft(eww)-bodied.

I don't know user I dated a soft girl once and she was really sweet.