Anyone else on Veeky Forums not exercise? I just eat a paleo diet and look better than 90% of American men

Anyone else on Veeky Forums not exercise? I just eat a paleo diet and look better than 90% of American men.

I'm here for fit girl pictures.

>Anyone else on Veeky Forums not exercise?

I try too, but I haven;t started consistently yet and I am aware of the lies I tell myself

Basically I'm only on Veeky Forums when I am going through depression phase

When I used to lift, eat well, work, study, school I didn't use the internet as much for this type of need however these days I'm alone living on my own across the country. Veeky Forums everyday

Me on the left.

Funny how you can tell the only thing she looks at is herself, even in photos she posts on the Internet

Damn.. I was at the gym that day too. That dude wasn't hurting anyone.

I'd fuck Heidi until my dick fell off

hnnngg

You work out at Christian Guzman's gym?

Yep.

>liked by 35,000 others

y tho

Ouh yeah, sex-wau, bätäng, show dat ass baby shake dat ass yeah shake it till you make it, shake shake, phat ass bitch, shakey shakey whitey whitey.

Did she circle the fat guy? Or did OP do it?

Just a typical modern bimbo, nothing Special.

That wouldnt take long if you rawdoged that claptrap

> I just eat a paleo diet and look better than 90% of American men.

that's a bold claim, show us that body

angle isn't even right for him to be taking pics of her, if she circled it she's a narcissistic fucking bitch to assume anyone using their phone is taking pics of her

>making bold claims about how good looking you are without posting a pic
Your first day on Veeky Forums?

I do, but just not to the caliber that most people on here do. Just basic sprinting and machines. My gf and I cook all of our meals so I don't worry about my diet all that much.

Genetics man. Eat whatever I want and still manage to keep maintenance

Where's the fucking proof?

>meme diet

You're a retard.

Have you seen Americans?

>he doesn't even post a pic
>posts an instagram hoe instead
>actually follows Guzman
terrible post