Dr Pepper

Veeky Forums, I just consumed a whole doctor pepper(2liter) by myself. How fucked am I?

Idk your size or how frequently you lift but FUCKING WHY

Dr Pepper is actually 100% protons

You're gonna get ripped, but only if you do it every day

Kys faggot go back to /pol/

god I haven't had dr.pepper is years. used to be my favorite soda.

really craving one now

lol what the fuck

ur fucked bud ur gonna die.

>not drink diet dr. Pepper
Disgusting

Fuck, when I was in college I used to order the litter of soda with a large pizza, and it eat it in one night. Never gain a pound.

I do calisthenics pretty frequently

845kcal, 228.2g carbs, all of it shitty HFCS, which by the way has glyphosate (herbicide) residue laced into it. I'd say you're pretty fucked.

>kys faggot go back to /pol/
What does this have to do with /pol/ in any way?

Post body. Also there are fat fucks that drink that size of soda every day, and they live(kinda). Just never do it again.

I've only been to pol once haha

DrPepper is /pol/ now?

No pls

You need to induce vomit right now before you die OP

I'm at a bonfire with frens n chicks

All Im saying is no one from Veeky Forums would ever think of doing sond shit like this. All of you fags need to go back to /pol/

>240g of sugar

you should unironically make yourself puke now

Is that more than a monster/energy drink?

True sipps only has 0sugar

it's more sugar than 65 oreo cookies

You seem to believe you're on an actual fitness forum. You're not. Veeky Forums is that one awkward dude you knew in high school with a gym membership.

Here's body pic had my girl send it to me

I couldn't bring myself to give up soda, now I just drink zero calorie shit like la Croix
What harm am I doing?

bwahaha.
fat fuck here. I've consumed an entire large sausage pizza + 2 liter dr. pepper within 30 minutes before and been fine.

Drink zevia bro no cals no acids just flawless lovely soda replacement that tastes delicious

Diabetes/10

Your guts will probably hurt later or youll soak up a tonne of empty calories and nothing will happen.

I'll try it

You're not fucked, you're just plain stupid and also you're going to feel like shit for several hours because of how much sugar you just consumed.

You'll be fine OP. Ate an entire 2 lbs bag of these bad boys last weekend and I'm still truckin

jokes on you, the CPD threads are by far the best on this claymation forum

>tfw that one awkward dude you knew actually hit the gym and got shredded as fuark

>tonne

Speak English