Crush at work asked for new guys snapchat

>crush at work asked for new guys snapchat
>worked here 6 months and she never asked me for mine

why is this happening to me

Idk lol

Story of my fucking life man
I've worked at my job for years and everybody seems to be friends with each other, even the new hires quickly get invited in their parties and shit
And then I try to be social and friendly and I don't even have most of them on Facebook. It's nothing different from the rest of my life really, but it does get painful when I think about it.

Literally gave up on my oneitis because of some stupid shit. I'm legit worried that I might be autistic or something and the way I'm dealing with it is worrying me.

>They start going out and nobody even invited me
>I've been there many times, I took it too personal and stopped helping them when they needed fires put out and I just stood thee doing my own work.....

1. She's not interested in you
2. Quit feeling sorry for yourself.
3. Work on yourself
4. Learn self respect. Learn self love. Good decisions you make now are good decisions for your future children, for your future wife, and your future finances.
5. If a woman doesn't like you don't take it as an insult. People have types and people have matches. If there is no chemistry don't be a bitch and say 'i'm such a nice guy no girl loves me.'
6. Socialize and make friends. Build a network. Enjoy your social life.

Please, just don't feel sorry for yourself. You're lucky to be alive. Make this life an adventure and get the fuck off Veeky Forums. Carpe diem user.

>>/r9k/
You're probably ugly m8

Honestly, the dude can be bad looking but still strive for greatness in life and achieve some decent ass. It's wayy more important for women to be pretty. Men need to have balls/take action. This guy needs to quit focusing on someone who isn't interested in him.

>crush
>6 months
You dun goofed. Either decide to act on your attraction early on or decide against it and write it off early on, don't let it fester. You're stringing yourself along, knock that shit off.

>op struggling for 6 months to date qt coworker
>new guy starts working there
>she asks OP for new guys snapchat (lmao, cuck scenario)

new guy probably has abundant supply of pussy as well and doesnt even care about your coworker

and shes instantly attracted to him

meanwhile u try hard and probably creep her out more and more everyday

L M A O

look up coach corey wayne if u want out of this shithole

Men forget that young women will willingly sleep with them well into their 30s and later. I didn't hit my stride till 25. I know men in their 30s plowing young women.

>27
>still havent hit my stride
>spent 4 years on shitty gfs and now i dont know how to meet young attractive women becasue out of college

Crush? What the fuck is this, middle school? you are an adult, go crush some pussy

I meet young women at music shows, art shows, drawing courses, and comic cons. Also, young women still go out to bars/online/whatever. Realize you need to improve and keep moving your life forward. Women are like fish in the ocean.

A lot of the times the best place to meet women is some group meet up for hobbyists/friends.

>crush
Cute.

>girl mires
>compliments me "wow ur really hot user"
>gives me her snapchat
>flirt with her
>she flirts back
>ask her out
>looks at me like im insane
>walks away

Don't be a bitch. Grow a pair.

iktfb

>meanwhile u try hard and probably creep her out more and more everyday
;_;

Used to be in your situation OP. Stop shitting where you are eating and ignore her. Did it to my coworker crush and kept losing weight and getting more fit. Now I've realized what a fat attention whore she is and pay her no heed. She hates it when customers flirt with me.

Moral is fuck it op and stick with your goals and find women other than the ones you work with.

>qt tries to give me her snapchat
>before she could open her mouth hep-hep-hep I don't do snapchat
>just give me your number or nevermind -> white person smile
>p.s. I'm not white
>she looks confused and gives me number
>mfw I don't text her

I just got a good salary job, im working on getting fit again. Im not seeing any place in arkansas to meet qt3.14s