The perfect meal for lazy fucks?

Hello Veeky Forums. I've been wanting to streamline my diet and repeat the same meal for every meal out of laziness. Is there an option for this? I am thinking omelette.

Reasons:

>cook a bunch of veg/lean meat to throw in beforehand
>takes 10 minutes or less to make
>tastes good
>can add spinach and mushrooms
>eggs are cheap as fuck
>various hot sauces to add

If I make two omelettes a day and a protein shake would this be perfect?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Esohc
seriouseats.com/2016/10/why-pressure-cookers-are-better-than-slow-cookers.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

eating the same thing every meal, i dont think youll last a week. Sounds real stupid, why not just eat something different?

Looking to lose or gain weight? What sort of protein macros are you looking at?

Have 5 meals and alternate them each week, I tried doing chicken and rice for a month and wanted to kill myself

Lose weight, Im currently at 200lbs right now so i figure high protein is the best route, the shake is two scoops a handful of strawberries and a cup of skim milk so its roughly ~500kcal

Why would you want to drink 500 calories away when you are trying to lose weight. If you replaced that with a 250 calorie shake(still retarded but so are you) then you'll lose about half a pound more.

Because I'm not trying to lose all of my muscle on top of it. I only eat around 1000kcal outside of the shake and i lift 6 days a week.

If you plan to be lazy you will fail.

I'm like OP and I've never found a simple autistic meal plan. I think that's because there really is none. You can't shortcut doing some fucking meal prep.

That being said, here's a tip, OP: buy a pack of chicken thighs, cook them all at once, freeze half and eat them during the week, then unfreeze the other half and eat them for the rest of the week.

It's also really cool if you live in your own house and don't share a fridge with 3 guys.

what Spices do u use on the vergetable?

Get a Crock-Pot. Literally the easiest cooking there is

That makes sense.

Earlier I got into an argument with a fatty who thought 900 calorie jamba juices were going to help him lose weight. I just also assumed you were a Fatty McFat Fat afraid who thought drinking fruit must be healthy, my bad.

Also this

Tony Chachere's on everything bruh

Used to but reheating chili out of the freezer got tiresome. I'm open to good recipes though (already got the imgur album link, macros are rarely listed unfortunately)

Lol understandable, i leaned it down from one i used to make that was closer to 700

>small carton egg beaters
>baking dish
>chopped rando veggies
>375F for 30-45min

5 min prep. freezes/reheats well (let baking dish cool a bit, put plastic wrap over it, eat over the course of 3-5 days)

50-75 calories per 1/6 of a baking dish.

protein so it actually fills you up.

can make multiple baking dishes at same time. vary veggie mixtures.

add a light sprinkle of cheese if you're a dumb faggot who likes calories and not looking good.

i self-discovered the baked egg diet after critically thinking for a couple hours.

also, ignore all these fat lifter-fags. get fit/sexy, not fatstrong.

i've been doing this egg bake thing for a week with a multivitamin and ONE CLIF bar/day, and I look/feel great.

also vegetarian 2017

see?

all that ice shit on it fell off the plastic wrap and i can blow off before tossing in the microwave

it's not freezer burnt

everyone who tries it likes it.

Looks legit, although is there really any benefit to eliminating yolks other than calories?

Dear op if you want hear about autism eating i eat.

>one bowl of oatmeal with 2 table spoon peanut butter and 1 tablespoon honey for breakfast

>lunch and dinner can of tuna fashioned into patties and a can or veggies split between the two meals and a salad

Been at it for a month and its been good.

I'm gonna try this.

great idea, but if it's 50-75 calories per 1/6 are you going through like 3-4 baking dishes a day? fuck me lmfao.

i've been having trouble, most of my meals comprise of scrambled eggs on TOAST, tuna/mayo + egg on TOAST. Sometimes I just eat salad and tuna which i love, but how do I eliminate the bread factor? is it really that bad if I'm eating like 5 toasts a day but consuming my target calories for cutting?

Any other ideas for meals, doesn't have to be easy or autistic just need some ideas because I'm retarded and ate like a fat fuck my whole life.

>Chicken
>Rice
>Chicken Stock
>In a crockpot with whatever vegetables you want
>season as you wish
>cook while you're at work

Bam, meals for a week, with 5 minute prep time. Enjoy your nutrient paste.

>small carton egg beaters

Pic related?
?

share album link pls. need new meal ideas.

this, but also cook rice and veggies at the same time so you have a full meal instead of just chicken. easy to do it all with a rice cooker and a slow cooker and you're set with lunches for a week.

I don't just eat one meal but I eat the same thing every single day

>Breakfast
3 fried eggs
2 slices toast
2 scoop shake

>Lunch
100g almonds

>Dinner
250g chicken
150g rice
2 scoop shake

>Snack
Large salad

Been eating that almost every single day for around 2 years and still love it

imgur.com/a/Esohc

rice + your choice of vegetables + chicken + your choice of seasoning/sauce/condiment

could eat this every day without getting tired of it thanks to being able to change the veggies/sauce

some days teriyaki, sometimes barbecue, sometimes mexican

I've been eating the same meals and listening to the same songs everyday since the early 2010's.

>Consuming carbs

It's like you don't wanna lose weight

I don't you fucking twink.

I recommend using an InstantPot and making stews/curries with alternating vegetables and meats.

Look into cooking "one pot" meals in InstantPot and just in general.

Also learn to cook in the 4 main steps using my infographic in image attached. Once you learn what "aromatics" are and follow my steps in an InstantPot you can make meals with 10mins prep and 20 mins cooking

btw Im not an instantpot marketer lol. they are just cheap, well built, with good functions and pressure. They are big on all the paleo blogs. #1 selling item on all of Amazon and also the only pressure cooker Costco sells.

BEFORE YOU BUY SLOW COOKER / RICE COOKER:

An user once posted this link here and it changed my life. Pressure cookers are FAR superior in both how they cook food, the nutrition they release, and the time to cook.

seriouseats.com/2016/10/why-pressure-cookers-are-better-than-slow-cookers.html

Once you get one you should then make BONE BROTH all the fucking time because its AMAZING for strengthtraining as your body doesnt get enough Collagen. Bone broth also cures depression and anxiety by fixing your gut lining (its amazing, google it, trust me)

>psycho trap pepe

It's fucking Marina Diamandis you uncultured swine

I prefer to think of """her""" as a psycho trap, thx

why would you blow off the ice?

water is essential for even microwave cooking.

na it's this, eggs for rich lazy folk

Are you a chinese gold farmer?

You Shredded boi?

thanks