Spontaneously developed lactose intolerance at 24

>spontaneously developed lactose intolerance at 24
dyelhood here i come

this is one legitimate fear I have, a lactose or soy intolerance developing out of nowhere. I drink wayy too much milk and enjoy cheese for that bullshit

sorry user

Ya its pretty common.

It's pretty normal actually, you'll be fine pussy

It's normal. I'm 30 and there's more shit I can't digest every month.

Drink almond milk.

Milk is racist anyway.

its common as fuck bruh
>Approximately 65 percent of the human population has a reduced ability to digest lactose after infancy. Lactose intolerance in adulthood is most prevalent in people of East Asian descent, affecting more than 90 percent of adults in some of these communities. Lactose intolerance is also very common in people of West African, Arab, Jewish, Greek, and Italian descent.

this nigga doesn't consume dairy, you'll be fine

Happened to me when i was 20-21, you'll get over it. Depending how bad it is the only real negative is eating out at restaurants, gotta be careful, lots of places load their foods with butter, cream and cheese.

Just buy lactose free milk ya goit, no dramas whatsoever.

>implying you need dairy for gains

>tfw can digest over 1kg of milk products per meal
feels good man

milk is shitty for you, and, the macros are fucking mediocre too. Why is it such a fucking meme for you powerlifting fat fucks?

Better go vegan I guess.

most probably fucked up gut.
if you are rich buy yourself raw milk from grassfeed cows+lactose pills. After a year your intolerance should be gone.
poor fag who can only afford a milk cycle every 6 months.

You must have nigger genes

>tfw lactase persistent

Feelsgoodman.jpg

>I can't consume estrogen puss anymore, haha I'm not gonna make any gains anymore xd
You're a retard.

I developed lactose intolerance when I was 19. I tried to power through for a while trying to ignore the shits and bloating. I'm 25 and I'm still pissed about it.

This

>never have any problems with milk
>used to drink 2L almost every day
>be 26
>got severely depressed
>can only tolerate 0.5L of milk before stomach pain
fuck this mental illness, I want to be happy again

Only where it counts mate ;)

How do I know if I'm lactose intolerant?
It now just struck me that I'm bloated all the time