Me too

The body of a sex pixie POST MORE

>women

lol

read the sticky, read ss, squat

BRRRRRRRRRREADTHESTICKYRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

Read the sticky

Ayy girl you poop wit dat ass?

Try being on top more and be sure to swallow.

Post tiddy

Analyzing...

Apply standard heuristics...
Carbon based organism detected...
High estrogen levels observed...

>A potential female human identified
>severe attention whoring expected
>high likelihood of "don't read the sticky" behaviour to be initiated and practiced
>jelly butt observed

tits or GTFO

"Girl"

Don't listen to these jerks. I think you are absolutely beautiful already. Where are you from maybe we can go lift together?

Im from london

Please be in London

BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPP

mmmmmm-mmmm-mm.... it's time... all those taco bell buffets, paying off... i'm ready

PFFFFTT

SNIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFF... oh postively foul... SNIIFFFF when did you eat chines--- BRRAPAAAAAAPAPPRRRRRRLLLLLLTTT

hold it in... i beg you my dear.... you must... please... hold it in till we get to my bowl.... i know that was a lot... of taco bell.. oh your tummy must hurt so.... almost there... oh yes, there it is, my bowl

BBBRRRRAAEEEEEEERRRRRRRRLRLLLLLTTTTPRPPPTRRR BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAP BRAPAPAPAPRRPRRTTT PFFFTTTTTLLLR PFFFT PFFFFT

mm, o hthe smell, sweet and tangy... glazed in dirito dust, from the locos tacos, mixed in with the feast oh so heavinly... oh, so many bits and pieces... mmm, i can't resist, it's time to eat!

S W E D E N
W
E
D
E
N

Waste of dubs. Sip some clorox

>How to fitness?

post some sexy pics?

Damn gurl bring that ass over here cos daddy needs a snack.

>Someone actually took time out of their day to write this.

Jesus fucking Christ

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

Listen, little baby.
You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are, you hear me, sugar?
PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve Everything and Anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking about you hurting

N O R M A N D Y
O
R
M
A
N
D
Y

ALERT ALERT ALERT ALERT

WE HAVE A GIRL ITT

I REPEAT