youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c
youtube.com/watch?v=p4xkqrUCp3k
youtube.com/watch?v=PRIFeXjsupo
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_RrVcAUWQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This looks exactly like my GF.

Feelsgoodman

don't lie

I had a tom boy GF when I was in high school. It was pretty nice. We'd just play basketball together, skate together, ride dirt bikes together, all while hooking up when we could. It was a lot like having a bro who you could fuck without the homo. We broke up and she came out as a lesbian a couple of years later, which wasn't surprising.

What a bummer.

>match 8/10 tomboy on tinder
>hottest girl ive ever met
>she leaves for LA on that week
>hangout a couple times
>end up fucking the night she left back to LA
>later found out she fucked like 4 other people the month she was here
>basically shes a nymphomaniac
>she made me feel special
>asked me to drive down to LA to fuck around again
>i feel empty
>tfw no tomboy gf who isint a hoe

>tfw have fuckbuddy that I'm trying to turn into a tomboy and she has the personality for it but not the body or genetics
I don't know how long I'm going to keep this up before I admit defeat and quit.

>having sex for 8 hours straight instead of sleeping

not sure i want to have a tomboy gf tbqh

I'd love to fuck an 8/10, I'm 30 and best I've done is maybe 6/10 and currently I'm stuck in an endless cycle of 4/10s. Realize your victories user, not everyone is so fortunate.

Tomboys are 90% of the time just girls who never matured mentally past puberty so functionally they're a little iffy and don't realize they aren't a boy. Now, don't get it confused with autism, but the behaviors are similar but the body type is totally different.

I know like one tomboy and she's 6'1 lol. I haven't texted her in two days but I kind of want to bone her.

>implying you have a gf

So I can get sad when I find out they're a lesbian

I guess a gold nugget still has worth even if its covered in shit. This is what i get for using tinder. Im starting to think i shouldn't of done it man, who knows maybe later ill be happy about it. Why not just stick with the 6/10 and produce a healthy and loving relationship?

same, dated two girls like this, both became lesbos after highschool.

Because, like most anime girl archetypes, this is representative of an idealized vision of what a tomboy is like.

Society today can't even handle the idea of one, most of them are told they're probably fucking dykes or trannies or some shit like that.

They exist in a perfect world, and we do not.

>tfw no tomboy childhood friend

They're lesbians. Trust me.

T.Lesbian.

Well when she was the one who broke it off to be with a disgusting 300lb neckbeard instead, I can only conclude that her IQ was fatally lacking to begin with. Plus she's starting to get fat.

It was some great sex while it lasted though.

>They exist in a perfect world, and we do not.

>T.Lesbian.
you will die by the sword.

Not all of them.

Whoever wrote that post has the ultimate autismo

Because now any girl that would have been a tomboy before decides they are some sort of tumblr non binary bullshit and destroys themself instead

Well said brother

Only because of this neoliberal ideology of slotting everyone into a little fucking box where any girl who likes sports and played with trucks instead of dolls is an omnigender pandirectional lesbiqueer instead of just a girl who likes boyish shit

>Because now any girl that would have been a tomboy before decides they are some sort of tumblr non binary bullshit and destroys themself instead
youtube.com/watch?v=8vroRefQS2c
It hurts, breh.

Lol at this needy bullshit

Just find someone who you really enjoy fucking and won't cheat on you.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo, not real tomboys. Those are kids with mental issues.

>and won't cheat on you

If we're looking for unicorns we may as well go big and look for ones with wings my man

Mental issues forced upon them by today's culture telling them that's what kind of special snowflake they are and that it's something hip and trendy to be

basically you want a guy.

>I want a bro I can fuck

They do. Join a co-ed sports club.

>won't cheat on you.
How's 7th grade treating you?

unironically mine too breh

Kek, I'm going to use that next time this shit comes up in conversation

Why are women such cheating whores?

Science is the key.

>Tfw currently banging a 9/10 while my 8.5/10 ex gf begs me every night to fuck her brains out one last time

We get it. Women have cheated on you before, so now ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES THAT CHEAT FUCKING BITCHES

Lol.

85% of women are whores.

That's a Pegasus though.

100% if you're not over 6'0, with a +7inch dick and money.

5'11
7in
poor

A pegasus is just the wings

5'11 1/2
6.99in
middle class

If I wanted to date a guy, I would, but I'm not gay. Give me the delicate girly girl who likes dresses, cooking, sewing, and kids.

>friend group used to have a tomboy in it
>after several months of having fun, she throws a tantrum one night
>"I've been hanging out with your guys for months now! I'm one of the guys! Why are all of you interested in every girl but me?! You guys don't even look at my like the other girls!"
>awkward silence for a few minutes
>"Because you're one of the guys"

Nobody's heard from her since. Only low-test beta males want tomboys.

>6.99in
Just round up to 7 inches you twonk.

so none of you faggots fucked her?

You mean you didnt call her up and tell her that you wanted to make sweet love to her after you left the band of the hawk?

Poor girl, you're a beta if you dont pick her up and fuck her.

youtube.com/watch?v=p4xkqrUCp3k

Nah bruh, she was one of the guys. That's gay. Only beta-males (overly feminized males) lust after tomboys (overly masculinized women).

We were too busy fucking actual women.

A real man fucks his bros to show alphaness.

what is the difference between a horned pegasus and a winged unicorn?

A real man fucks women who are actually women. Not women pretending to be a guy.

youtube.com/watch?v=PRIFeXjsupo

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3_RrVcAUWQ

Unless shes a 5/10 you're a fag. Go give her some love and quit pretending.

Nah, I've got me a girl who likes to cook, clean, suck dick, and wants to be a stay at home mom. You can have your confused abomination.

I wonder what you think about female olympic athletes? Ehhhh different strokes for different folks. It would be kinda funny if you came home and she was fucking your gf.

lol I got the joke

>I wonder what you think about female olympic athletes?
Women can partake in sports, who says they can't? Staying healthy is something everyone should strive for. As long as they act feminine off the field, and not like "one of the guys" like tomboys do.

>you came home and she was fucking your gf
My girl is disgusted by lesbians. She also knows to have dinner ready, and her mouth ready for cock the second I walk through the door.

That pic is so autistic lmao

source on the hentai

That's not even a description, it's just a list of some things people do when they're in a relationships, even at that, you failed OP.

>6.99

Lol

Naruto