What skills should every Veeky Forums man know? Tying knots? Fishing? How to skin a deer?

What skills should every Veeky Forums man know? Tying knots? Fishing? How to skin a deer?

No LARPing please. Guns are good, buying milsurp is not. Unless you look really cool in it.

How to fight, grow your own food, make basic furniture, chop wood (not really a skill but so many faggots can't do it), weld, cook and maintain a car.

>What skills should every Veeky Forums man know? Tying knots? Fishing? How to skin a deer?
This isn't /out/

I would add hunt to that and that would pretty much be perfect.

Veeky Forums places emphasis on masculinity, these are manly things OP suggested. Being solely fit doesn't make you a well-rounded bloke.

Yeah, fishing too but OP already covered those.

Deadlift, squat, ohp dips. DUH HOMIE

How to put on a bench shirt and calculate lbs to kilos. Handing off and spotting is a lost art also.

We ain't here to be well rounded blokes.
We here to improve our physical fitness.
I know /out/ is less populated but fuck off with non Veeky Forums threads

Hip drive

Sounds like you are here to be a whiney faggot.

>Self defense
>Home and auto repair
>Outdoor knowledge
>STEM
>Values and principles (like being humble and help others)
>Critical thinking and learning to control his emotions

What is this toxic masculinity?

How to be happy

Add
>Cooking
>Financial knowledge

>How to dress conservatively yet stylishly
>How to defend yourself and/or your friends in a fight
>How to argue rationally and eloquently without resorting to name calling and shit flinging
>How to cook a proper meal
>How to suck dick real well
>How to hold a conversation

Conversational skills.

How to talk to girls.

Proper fucking trigger discipline.

Knowing the proper board to post their low effort threads on.

Battle procrastination with multi-tasking.

In layman's
>You wanna do X but are lazy
>Then plan to do Y while doing X so the figurative 'bounty' of completing task X is more appealing

Real world example
>Want to go to gym but too lazy
>Acquire an audiobook of something you've always wanted to read
>Set a rule to only listen to it while working out

we must become the /outfit/

>What skills should every Veeky Forums man know? Tying knots? Fishing? How to skin a deer?

I know a couple rudimentary knots like a bowline, half hitch, a noose and figure of. I don't have boat or rods so I don't fish but I do go ab diving with friend who has boat and there a no deer where I live so I doubt skinning a deer would be very helpful.

Also not an american or european so I don't need guns.

Self defense
Basic diy/ mechanics
Basic economics
Health living

>how to feel

Homosexual detected

1. Learn how to feel
2. Suppress feelings like a man
3. Feel a feel about suppressing feelings
4. Suppress said feel
5. Rinse and repeat until you pass away

There you go user.

this is way better than mire or thicc threads. All you need to know about fitness is in the sticky anyway

how to cook
how to hunt
how to defend yourself
how to fuck
how to take care of your loved ones
how to stay healthy

There's a delicate balance between expressing your emotions and being a whiny bitch. I usually find that writing down how I feel and then trying to justify it helps. If I can't come up with an argument in favor of why I should feel that way I suddenly feel a lot better. Helped me through a bout of depression that almost led to me failing out of University.

I don't know anything of what this thread suggests, yet I wouldn't lack the confidence to at least try to solve a problem of tying knots.

All a man needs to know is to try. Cause women will not do that.

Give it a shot. Grab a bit of rope and look up a few of the basics. I reckon you could learn most of them with a few hours of practice.

How to cook your own food.

how to kill a predator 1v1

>
>No LARPing please. Guns are good, buying milsurp is not. Unless you look really cool in it.
Eatin pussy

>"no LARPing"
>how to hunt

fuck off you betas nobody thinks you're cool because you know how to hunt lmao, go LARP on a different board

Everyone else in this thread is pretty much spot on, giving skills which can be used daily in the current century

>playing guitar and singing
Definitely helps with social gains

>He doesn't sneak onto his neighbors field while they're on vacation and shoot all of the pheasants for free gains.
Missin out my dude.

Game.

And I don't mean shooting at deer.

Hit me with your best pickup line user.

>Hey, how do you like your eggs? Fried, scrambled or fertilized?

Better than the general /out/ post.

Add not being autistic and a job

>How to dress conservatively yet stylishly
yeah
>How to defend yourself and/or your friends in a fight
yeah
>How to argue rationally and eloquently without resorting to name calling and shit flinging
very true
>How to cook a proper meal
I agree with this
>How to suck dick real well
wait a minute...

>how to teleport behind someone
>how to use the blade

Just walk up and say hi, works every time.

ok I suppose I should have phrased how to hunt as "how to not starve to death in any situation" is that better? does that symmetrically arrange the plate of tendies inside your brain in a inexplicably pleasing fashion?

Making good oats