How does one become successful on Tinder?

How does one become successful on Tinder?

Is there any particular routine and diet that can help me in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a9954041/adriana-lima-engaged-to-herself/
youtube.com/watch?v=m9pomV-2VJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

SS+GOMAD

and a pic of your quads ofc

If you live near a city and have no standards it's literally impossible not to get laid.
The key is to be an asshole but don't try to be hurtful, girls who don't banter won't fuck casually 100% guarantee. Meet the week you start messaging, if you've exchanged like 400-800 words and they won't meet you in a public place in the first week then they'll never meet you.

How often do men have similar captions like this on tinder? Is this mainly a roastie thing?

>take risksxfailure

I'm 5'11"

should I bother putting my height in my profile?

>implying women know the first thing about banter

shed think youre 6' anyways

Make them think you have a lot of money. Go to your local rich neighborhood and get a picture in front of a nice house and car. Just meet them at their place so they never see that you actually live in a roach infested studio apartment.

You missing the point
The primary objective is to get them come home with you

The primary objective is to put your penis in their vagina. Where that happens is irrelevant. Unless you're the type that's looking for a wife off Tinder.

Does anyone actualy have success on these dating apps or is it all a meme?

It's mostly a meme, but you def can fuck grills from these apps.

Everyone I know who isn't in a LTR has gotten laid at least once using Tinder

i do have a lot of money, can't figure out a way to show it off without being tacky as fuck.

Just wear a very expensive watch or something without mentioning it

Just Be born good looking. Works for me lol.

>banter
I'd like to get drunk and roast the fuck out of this woman, guarantee she couldn't handle it.
They can be as smug and bitchy as they want, there will always be unlimited Chads on their hands and knees begging to fuck them. If you're a sub-7 guy you have to put on a ridiculous normie facade or they'll think you're a killer and report your profile.

Hahhahhahh. Blackpill time: if ur not slaying mad tinder pussy ur uggo as hell sorrryyyyyy.

>caked on makeup
>shit-tier fake brows
>meme tat that she likely doesn't even know the meaning of
>general whore look to her
>"if you can't produce banter, don't bother"
Translation: I'm about as interesting as a brick. Quote Family Guy at me and occasionally make TMZ references and I'll let you hump me sometimes.

Forgot:
>skank talons

Lost my virginity at the age of 27 last week to a 8/10 thanks to Tinder

ama

Post pic of said 8/10 mr. Reddit spacer. Go on. LOL!

>literally cant get laid for 27 years
>suddenly becomes attractive enough to pull legit model tier woman

eat clean, train 2-4 times a week full body. do cardio and GPP

No I don't think so. Men and women are a lot different. Men don't need to put a cruel caption on their tinders, if they don't like what they see they just swipe left and don't make any hassle of it. Women are programmed to put down people who they see as genetically incompatible (or who mainstream media has brainwashed them into thinking is genetically incompatible, like all men under 6ft which is ridiculous) and just all around view them as subhuman. And what's even more fucked up is that our society encourages this primal behaviour.. If this is the case then how long until we devolve into complete anarchy? Soon I hope.

I'm in a relationship, but i have a friend who is dyel, nothing special to look at in the face department either, no game, but does has full hair at 29, is 6'1, and a solid job, he pulls a lot of girls constantly as young as 18. Not a chad or anything, has that "good boy" look. A little nerdy even

He says it's mostly about having nice pics, good location, and pushing to meet asap with as many girls as possible

I won't do that man but I assure you i managed to fuck this girl off tinder last week.

I wasn't nervous whatsoever which is strange. Managed to make her squirt by licking and finger banging her in the first 10 minutes. Tried to hook up another date for this week but she gave me the old im busy all this week text.

Sure thing, bud

I am actually alright looking, 6'3 big build from lifting for 8 years. Just I have never put myself out there until recently. For instance I was practically cacoon mode when I left high school and I have just recently made a facebook for the first time at the start of this year.

So I've pretty much changed my entire outlook on life and start living it to the fullest by putting myself out there more you feel me.

Routine?
Original of course.

Post picture

I go 5 to 6 days a week typical bro split routine. Thinking about roiding atm.

I would never post my pic on Veeky Forums my man

Does Tinder require a facebook account? I'm not on social networks

Yeah.

I've never used it though since I've never had a cellphone lel. Did look into it until I realized I needed one.

Pic related is your “““““““8/10““““““

> inb4 you meant 8/10 stone all along

fpbp

Dont add face then, just wondering how you look like at 6'3 liftan 8 yrs

She has 1500 instagram followers, she is an instagram slut and I was very surprised that she would sleep with me desu senpai. I know it's hard to believe because I can hardly believe it myself. Got another tinder dates lined up this week hopefully I can begin my road to chaddom

Why do you feel the need to lie on the internet

>don't have a cellphone

How fucking autistic are you?

do you have pictures of you in different countries?

friend uses them
he's had some success
i would say a 50/50 chance of hooking up with the girls he match with

>5"11
fucking mantlet kys
oh'
wait
im 5"11
too

these girls are all pretty ugly
he could fuck hot girls without much effort so this pic kinda sucks

>inb4 they are not ugly
depends on where you live. in my hometown, they would be considered attractive. in a decent city, outside tate they are under average
bonus point that the adrienne chick is probably fake with the semi-professionak pic and those guy replies

i like that idea in theory. but it's very difficult to show off a watch in a picture without it being obvious that you are showing off a watch though, pic related.

not currently, but i could take some. problem is i mostly travel alone, so they would most likely be selfies.

Become a 75 year old alpha male.

Fuck you Chad!!!

A) shes a a famous undwearmodel not a chubby womans study major so she can pretty much be pick
B) cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a9954041/adriana-lima-engaged-to-herself/

You're 6ft in shoes, so just put 6ft.

And where is the proof of meet up and fuck?

NO bc your fall ever so slightly under the meme cutoff height no one will ever notice but don't tell them if they didn't ask

have money (really, it works on women via any medium)

>6'7
Soo.. she only likes guys in the NBA?

>cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/a9954041/adriana-lima-engaged-to-herself/
lmfao, i guess even supermodels can become bitter old catladies.

youtube.com/watch?v=m9pomV-2VJs

Yes, but keep in mind 90% of the game girls are probably not even 7s

Don't.
If she asks say 6ft

It' not worth it. Meeting women in person is so much more time effective.

Well if you live in a mansion take a casual pic in your expensive house, or in front of your nice car (that's a classic)

Those guys look really narrow at the shoulders.

Far left dodgy pec and lazy eye.
Left has super long torso and bitch hips.
Middle is best.
Right is so undeveloped they're blocking him out.
Far right is like a cross between a Ken doll and fridge.

That's because they're tall, my manlet friend.

Nah he is right, these guys are not wide at the shoulders, I'm 6'1 and way wider in the shoulders, they have like no v taper, my shoulders to waist is nearly 2-1 you can have it if you are tall just gotta work shoulders and back a lot

Hey man, I'm tall too and my back doesn't seem to keep up with the rest - what's your back day look like?

I tell them my height in the metric system, it's funny when they don't know how to convert it.
"So, like, how tall are you?"
"I'm 179" (which as you know is 5'9)
"Oh that's... like... cool that so tall :)"
Everytime

I start with
Deads/ heavy rack pulls above the knee or once in a while trap bar deads
Then weighted pull ups
Lat pull downs
T bar rows
Dumbbell rows
Then low row on the cable machine
Sometimes I throw Inbarbell or Yates rows

I hit back every 4 days and alternate between heavier days with 4-6 reps on the compounds and higher volume days with 10-12 reps on compounds. I think adding in weighted pull ups has been the biggest change to back thickness and width for me out of everything

the """""footy lad""""" look oh how contrived!

ok Mr. Virgin Autist

Be a woman. Even a trap probably has it easier than most men

Do you really not understand the point of that image?

> oh'
> im
> spacing
what is this

No they aren't. Women learn to put people down from their culture which enables them to shit on people without fear of repercussions. Where that fear is present (for example when you know where she lives, is in your social circle and putting you down would make her look bad, etc -- ie the normal circumstances in which you would meet girls if not for all this smartphone rent-a-dick shit) then her best interest is to quietly disappear which is what most women do. But most guys like to have things bookended so they come up with some canned "I'm not interested lines" to avoid feeling bad for ghosting you

179 centimeters is actually between 5'10 and 5'11
Oh the irony

>gave her a squinting orgasm in 10 minutes, something most women don't even achieve in their lifetime
>she's too busy to meet up again
Your story makes no sense

YESNOW!!!

>t. ugly girl who considers herself attractive

>banter
how to make banter gains? I have the charisma of a dead moth and am total shit at small talk. I've been thinking of going out to bars and other social gatherings and forcing myself to talk to as many people as possible - would this help?

You guys are lucky, I have a resting gangster/killer face. Women are generally afraid of me. Fucking hell.

Banged 2 off of it, both were below my standards and looked much worse in person and had something wrong with them, also had 3 other chicks send me nudes and shit so it's def possible if you are good looking. All this happened within the first 6 months of having the app after being on it for a year I went from 3-6 matches a day to like one every day or two. The amount of dumb shit and texting/ effort you have to put in to banging an average girl who is willing to sleep with a guy she just met on the internet really isn't worth it anymore so now I use it mostly just to see who I match with and to troll.

>Presley
>20
>Adrienne
>18
>Jess (you're not fooling anyone you're the fat one Jess)
>19
>Tate
>18
Only the poo queen looks actually her advertised age

>made a facebook
YOU FUCKING RETARD. ZUCKERBERG MADE A FACEBOOK, IT'S CALLED "FACEBOOK". YOU CREATED AN ACCOUNT ON HIS WEBSIDE, YOU DID NOT MAKE AN OWN FUCKING FACEBOOK.

First time I used Tinder was in Japan. Got tons of matches and fucked two women. One of them multiple times while I was there. Could have fucked at least two more, maybe three while I was there, but time ran out..... Too bad I don't have money to go back for a while, or else I'd be on a plane there now.

I thought I'd delete it when I got back home (Scandinavian) but I thought I'd see how I'd do here
I only managed to get three matches here. One of them being a Japanese woman, another Malaysian and one from New Zealand

Not a single match with a person from my native country. I even tried as an experiment to not be picky and just like whatever and still no matches. It's so weird.

I don't know what western women are after, but it sure as shit ain't me. I'm 2m tall, I have a normal beard (it's normal here in Scandinavia and not hip shit) and long'ish hair that's I keep very neat and clean.
I'm not a chad but I'm not a total autismo sperg who can't talk to women. I just think western women, even ugly ones, are constantly waiting for Ryan Gosling or Zac Efron, even if the women are a 5 at best.

Don't know if I have any advice... just an observation.
Good thing I have severe yellow fever I guess

Friend of mine lives with a guy who has for the last year fucked 4-5 girls every week. Mind you, stupidly hot girls. So yeah, go figure

There are only 2 looks top tier women go for, black men and 10%bf men with wannabe soccer player haircuts. If there's something I've learned in life, it's that you shouldn't fight the trend.

these bitches always have the same fucking tattoos

>8/10
>model tier

literal retard detected

Don't do online dating or go clubbing / festivals / parties if you're shorter than 5'11" (180cm)

5'9" and 5'10" is possible greyzone if you have an amazing face / body or talented charismatic

you overestimate height so much

>Implying

Any girl will be embarassed to be seen in public with a manlet. Especially in a romantic context.

Nah, 8/10 is model tier. 9/10 you barely see, no matter where you live. And the obvious 10/10s are mystical creatures, poems, entire sagas have been written about them.
The more attractive you become, the rarer you are. There are lots of ugly guys on here, but even Veeky Forums isnt filled with 0/10 or 1/10 people. Its a bell curve distribution.

"Showing off" money is by definition tacky, there is no way to not be tacky about it. If you want to date based on income, there are websites specifically designed for that

Dann son you sound bitter as fuck. No wonder you can't find any decent pussy

the funniest thing about you guys is that you try to argue against reality. you simply cant do that shit. you cant argue against reality. no matter how hard you try.
you can show me hundreds of choosingbeggar middle aged single moms complaining on twitter but i can just go out and see average sized dudes with average sized girlfriends.
girls are cool as long as youre at least as tall as them or a bit taller. girls are shorter by 10cm on average, so its literally not a problem for 90% of people

Make two tinder profiles.

Same pics, but in one write 5'8" in your bio and in the other 6'2".

Lets see if the 5'8" profile gets even 1 match that isn't a bot and if so if it gets a reply

being 6'2 is an advantage. being 5'8 isnt. why the fuck would i put something in my bio that isnt an advantage?
being tall gives you plus, but not having it wont fuck you over

>Men and women are a lot different
Cringe. Your point is automatically invalidated when can't express yourself properly