Before posting, make sure you've read the reddit wiki:
reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/

If you're going to ask a beginner question, make sure to include:
- time spent training

NO SOURCE TALK ALLOWED.

Old Thread

Going on date with redhead girl.

Will blogpost later.

Important reminder that this cuck is paying for this female on their "date" despite being friendzoned and NOT getting his dick wet. Just how beta can one "man" BE?

Are there any orals which help substantially with healing?

Im recovering from a shoulder operation and living with my parents in the time being, so injectables are out of the question

Im also only 24 so I dont know if MK-677 will have much effect, any ideas?

Its a labral detatchment if anyones curious

anavar has been used pharmaceutically in the recovery of burns victims with convincing success

combined with the fact that you're not going to be pinning anything you'd want to go for the least hepatotoxic oral with minimal sides, lady doses of var might help you with recovery but desu physio and rest is best

Isnt Anavar test suppressive?

So I would have to pin test aswell

I didnt know it aided healing though thanks

Why won't tren make me alpha?
Just started 50 mg eod with 500 test e

Fucking weak sauce dose.

Not going to make it

I'm skinny fat and I can't decided whether to bulk or cut on my first cycle. By the time my cycle is over, summer will be too but at the same time it would be nice to see my abs for the first time ever.

>Not perma bulking.

Give up already

is running dnp while on tren suicidal

What dose then? I'm going for 2:1 ratio

First cycle is definitely a bulk no matter what.Cut down to skelly abs and start cycle there. Your cores probably weak as shit to so you might be going ethiopian mode.

nice ! i hope you die on the way there you shitposter

If I'm injecting every day there's no way I'm using a 25g. What are some good spots to inject with an 30g half inch insulin syringe? Delts?

pussy

Think I'll break it up with my gf after her bday. She hates steroids and I don't think we could live together since roids are long term.
Kind of get the crusader because I love her so much but God damn.

If dnp doesn't burn off carbs specifically why do you start overheating and dying when you eat a fuckload of carbs, but protein and fat doesn't do anything at all? I was actually getting cold eating only protein then I added in carbs and now I am overheating to death after I eat.

The energy for the heat has to come from somewhere right?

Ive been heating up when eating lean meat. No problems with small amounts of carbs.

Start at trt test and 350mg/week tren. Up from there.

try eating more than a "small amount" you will be basically in a coma

Lol. Keep test at 200 and up the tren to 700 minimum. Enjoy

>50mg eod

might as well be injecting vegetable oil? are you fucking retarded?

>guys i am running 20mg of test per week why do i still feel low test

Love is a hell of a drug. I think you haven't communicated with her about steroids well enough. Don't break up with her.

I have she hates it and says I don't care about her since I still use it. Dropped it when I was very ill and said I won't use them again but then jumped back in. It just feels way better to be on.
She loves me a lot and I love her back but she said she won't move in unless I drop them.

Nah I'm trying to lose fat.

was that my question? you are arguing you don't get heat from little bits of carbs. no shit. the point is carbs heat you up infinitely more than protein or fat, so i am asking where the hell the energy to heat you up is coming from if not the calories in the carbs

it's why i keep reading logs on reddit of retards binging on fast food and still losing almost 1lb a day on it

it's the decoupling of the oxidative phosphorylation that causes the heat

>Trying to change you
>Giving ultimatums for her to move into YOUR place

Yeah nah

yeah but why do carbs cause 500x as much heat as anything else? i was actually taking warm baths and using blankets in my house because it was cold from the A/C, now I started eating carbs too and am dying from the heat

had less than 1k calories today too, it's not like i'm binge eating donuts or something, i had rice and a banana

Date finished. It was nice. Wonder Woman is okay. WW1 setting was cool. Male characters were alright. Professor Lupin is not convincing and the Wonder Woman character is infuratingly stupid. There's also a lot of wink wink nudge nudge womyn power going on. Plus a little wink wink nudge nudge white people are racist and evil.

I also didn't like them portraying the Germans as evil but creative liberties and all.

Used redhead girls lap as a pillow during the movie. Was comforting. Cried about my ex to her which was nice. Long hugs are a god sent. Just feeling a warm body on yours is the most calming thing in the world. She said she wants to see me again.

Was worth it.

>inb4 you bought a girl movie tickets for a hug, fucking cuck
She bought me dinner and drove me. I also forgot how tall she was for a girl. Like 5'9" or something. Is weird not craning over girls.

Dubs checkd
Why can we talk about sources?
Usually mentioning the brand name is enough for someone to investigate on their own.

>Dont run ProHormones.
>TRT at 23
>ED at 22
>I fell for the snake oil salesmen

Thinking of doing my first cycle any suggestions what to take? And what pcts should i use?
Age 20
Bf 13-14%
Weight 96,5kg
193cm

Because Veeky Forums follows US laws which have something about supplying or some shit.

>Before posting, make sure you've read the reddit wiki

Fucking unripe bananas fucking piss me off. Took a bite, tastes like shit, threw it on my neighbours roof.

hey fellas. freshly into week 9 of babby's first test cycle and i'm finally starting to get mires from all angles. problem is, i'm already hideously afraid of losing size once i pct, but being 28 i don't really want to be about that bnc life just yet. any anecdotal advice for maintaining size after pct?

Not my place we juts thought about moving into some other house.

Ostarine is suppressive but you dont need to pin test with it. 50mg a day has great healing properties. Either BPC157 or TB500 has some oral version I forget which. MK677 would enhance the effects of BPC157 and TB500 iirc.
Because 1) test is too high, high estro means problems on tren.

2) Tren is not high enough, try Tren E at 400-600mg/wk

Why does everyone who lives at home seem to think injectables = doing surgery and completely impossible to hide? I pinned at my parent's place when I visited on the weekend before I left for the gym, I just did it after I had a shower. It takes two minutes and bring your own sharps container.

If you're interested in overall size and gains, would you blast test real high and add ai, or use moderate test and throw in a relatively high dose of something else like deca or tren

Try killing yourself

>Knows he doesn't like unripe bananas
>Picks up banana
>Looks at it
>Can see it's not ripe
>Peels it anyway
>Tries to eat it
>REEEEE YOU TASTE GROSS WHY IS MY GF SUCKING ANOTHER GUYS DICK
>throws it on neighbors roof

lol

It's the manlet rage

Will taking shit like diazepam/codeine make me relax and chill for days at a time to the point that I can just go on an insane deficit and not mind at all? (the roids will protect me anyway)?

always been curious about drugs like these, might give it a test run,.

Try the new research chemicals that are benzo analogues.

Flubrozepam is the long acting one.

Careful, it's a fucking memory deleter also.

dam i am really glad i did not listen to you faggots about doing gear when 19

my nuts are getting juicier by the day,

what? so which way did you go with?

natty hahahaha

now i can put all these kids in yall hoes cuz u infertile asf

I have 3 kids and I blast and cruise with no HCG, still fertile, and yes they are all mine, literally look exactly like me and nothing like my wife.

short question: e3d means every 3 days but how the days are calculated? First pin is on monday and next pin is on thursday?

>Listens to reddit myths about young steroid use.

A cycle at any age without proper PCT and an AI runs the risk of fucking someone up for like. All of the stories you hear of kids fucking up are horrible/complex cycles with a crap PCT and having no idea what they were doing to begin with. If someone knows what they're doing and is comfortable and mature with their choices, there isn't anything wrong with doing basic 12-16 week cycles starting at the age of 18.

correct.

2 days inbetween pin days

monday(injection)-tuesday-wednesday-thursday(injection)-friday-saturday-sunday(injection)

and so on

Doesn't get to enjoy fucking 10s every day while 20 years old. Good luck trying to get 18 and 19 year old college girls when you're 30!

whats the point of doing a "basic cycle"

results you get from it are not even worth talking about

>t. someone who doesn't know how to lift properly

test e only cycles can make you blow up if you're not a lazy faggot who eats like garbage

500mg test e and an oral goes a long way

For one, if you're 18, fucking and mixing tons of compounds Is just asking for trouble down the road. It's best to keep it basic for a first cycle. MAYBE add an oral kick starter. 500mg of test will do a lot for someone who has been lifting for 2 years. It will be like newbie gains on top of newbie gains. Friend of mine started at 17, looked decently fit, and after the test cycle had put on 18 lbs of muscle after PCT and looked like he had been lifting for 8 years.

hahahahahahaha

The "just run basic test-e" brah is the steroid equivalent of "just do SS+GOMAD" broski

all of you are brainwashed by the steroid circlejerk of "gurus, authorities and established practices" that are only reaffirmed by studies that are not even well designed

If you are not doing trest+tren as your first cycle you are completely mad

Forget the test blast, go with a decent amount of test then run deca or bold. If you're going tren, go low test, high tren (200/700) if you go with tren/test e. I personally would not go with tren if you have the ask this question, wait until you understand more. I recommend bold/test.

Can someone please help me. I'm on a 15 week tren e/test e cycle.

600mg test e wk 1-15
250mg tren e wk 1-12

I'm currently one week in. And have just got some HCG.

I'm thinking of taking 500iu twice a week. But which weeks should I take it for? 3-13?

Do you take it during PCT too?

0/10 see me after class

Also, do I need an AI for hcg? and which one will be best suited to my cycle?

you're a fucking idiot and you deserve every bad thing that's about to happen to you

hahahaha the good ole jump in the pool first learn to swim later hahahaha

This is good b8.

Take the most suppressive and anabolic compound to start without knowing how ones self reacts to it.

your argument is as retarded as yourself

if you never did steroids before you start with one simple compound just like when you never lifted before you start with a simple routine and not do fucking german volume training 7 days a week

You really should have done your research and planned out your cycle ahead of time... Read the wiki and your question will answer itself. Take 30 minutes for once in your life to save yourself 30 years of pain and suffering Jesus Christ.

what wiki?

Fuck off cuck

just listen to yourself, repeating the false axioms like bunch of good ole bois

whos a good boy? yall bunch of good boys

Read the original post and click on the wiki link for reddit. Seriously, you never thought to research this crap before you decided to inject shit into your body?!

I did you neet. Done a cycle before, always do PCT.

Waited time on + PCT for next cycle Planned a decent cycle, thought i'd add in hcg just to be safe but there's no clear opinion on when to start taking it. Some say last 5 weeks. Some say last 8. Some say whole time stopping two weeks before. Some say not at all and just use in PCT.

It's not a science you fucking spastic and neets on this board are such nerds that they dont realise that literally hundreds of thousands of men run cycles without AI or even PCT and recover fine

>It's not a science
lol

Pls report back with findings if you live.

No you're right, there are numerous peer reviewed studies on the optimal HCG dosage schedule for a 15 week cycle of tren and test that was probably manufactured in a bathtub.

Nice one cuck

I also don't have an AI because i dont need it on 600mg TEST E. Have done it before fine without an AI

Kek'd heartily

lol

have fun.

>that guy who thinks he doesn't need AI on 600mg of test a week just because he didn't suddenly grow titties
oh man the tren prolactin is gonna eat you alive

Okay. Says the tard that thinks he needs an AI for HCG. Turns on people trying to help him not fuck himself up. Just do you man. Don't come asking for others help and advice if you aren't going to be tolerant enough. It sounds like you know it all so I'll you take over. It's your life after all.

How many of you guys visit your psychiatrist regularly?

Getting a second opinion on your life from a someone you cannot lie to has been tremendously helpful in my life.

>prolactin myth
>cucks here thinking 600mg of test is a lot

my sides

HCG increases oestrogen hence need fo AI.

I came tolerant and was ridiculed by you neets so you can do one cuck

You had me sleep brother. Report back with findings if you don't die. Everyone will have a good lafff when you come back in 3 months saying that you feel like shit and have tits the size of softballs.

shit b8, m8. my first cycle was test e and it was phenomenal. i wish i could get gains like that again without fucking with harsher compounds

Anyone try Mike Israetel's PL hypertrophy program. Seems to be exactly what I'm after. PL strength training along with hypertrophy 5 days a week.
This kike wants $100 bucks for the routine PDF though and fuck that. I don't be so easily jewed.

Won't* annoying phone posting

>PL strength training along with hypertrophy 5 days a week

AKA "main lift, back-off sets or accessory lift then hypertrophy work"

eat shit you fucking retard, enjoy your ratfucked HTPA axis

fuck why are some of you such fucking mongs

went to get a cut today and my barber told me that I have really thick hair

almost had an orgasmic seizure on the chair

most of you baldcells can only dream about how that feels

i just realized keto shampoo means nizoral

this shit is OTC in my country

CALL IT NIZORAL FROM NOW ON

Anyone pretty familiar with Aromasin here? I've been cycling on and off for a few years now and it never occurred to me to get my E2 levels checked. I'm currently off cycle for a while now and i went to get a check. Turns out i got some pretty fucking high E2 levels, they ended up at 220 pmol/L which is pretty much 60 pg/mL. From what i've researched it's more than double what the average levels should be.

I'm thinking of using some aromasin for a few weeks to get my levels in check. What dose should i be using to bring it down to average levels? I'll be getting bloods done again in 3 weeks or so after using.

Holy shit the hunger on cycle is real.

I didn't even lift yet and I already consumed 3000 cals/400g of carbs.

Should I just go ahead and eat when I'm hungry instead of trying to micro manage my cals? 500mg Test E, 100mg ED Var (8 days left of that), 25mg ED of superdrol (bumping up to 37.5mg after I run out of the Var until the end of June)

If it wasn't for the military I'd BnC forever, and truly achieve my goal (Bimbo-ish mode)

What's Bimbo's cal intake/routine/cycle btw?

>costs money must be something new and exclusive and effective something nobody has ever dared to invent.
just du a 5day split with a 5/3/1 for mainlift at the start or something similar
shit is all the same

>>Should I just go ahead and eat when I'm hungry instead of trying to micro manage my cals?

>should i go ahead and be an all american fatass instead of having a diet