I'm reaching the boiling point

vulture.com/2017/05/zac-efrons-muscles-are-way-too-much.html

Why do normies think Zack Effron is
>Too swole

This article makes me physically sick. Don't even get me started on the comments. What can we do to change this?

>Also, would you want to hang out for a second with someone who ate and worked out this obsessively?

Other urls found in this thread:

numale.com/2017/05/zac-efrons-grapes-are-way-too-juicy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=flIA1FyPqwU&t
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

unnaturally shredded

It's 4am fellow Veeky Forumsizen. Go to bed and obtain the recovery time in order to grow your muscles big my friend.

>tfw gf said Effron has a better physique than Zyzz

Gave her a lesson in violence

This is the author.

He's not even that big. Normies can handle fat people in the media but being "too swole" is unacceptable?

hahahahahahahhaha

>neoliberalism
I don't even want to know

It's completely about them being insecure about their own bodies. If they are so insecure about seeing a ripped dude they should kys desu senpai.

Normies don't care / think this. Only loony radical leftists think this shit

I want to sniff her butthole. Am I going to make it?

Yes, Brother. We are all going to make it.

Is one year realistic to reach Efron-mode if I look like this today?

More like
>numale.com/2017/05/zac-efrons-grapes-are-way-too-juicy.html

Stop working out.

no

Normies don't get it, they think going to the gym is hard and difficult also as if going to the gym is punishment or a chore when It's actually something enjoyable.

Idiots. Read some comments man. You'll be pissed

>caring about this faggot's opinion

Why be pissed though? Hollywood is shit now and people who critique said shit are nothing more than pozzed shit connoissuers, also Jewish. Fuckem.

They say it but they know their panties would be soaked if Zac bothered to look their way. They're trying to set an unnatural standard of beauty which means they don't have to better themselves or even go to the trouble of worrying about their health, but you can bet those muscles wouldn't be too much if Chad wanted to fuck them, just as long as it doesn't involve any effort on their end.

lmao an actual faggot

You're right. I really need to stop taking the opinions of retards so seriously.

Yeah it's retarded. They're all retarded.

Some people think it's a sign that it is mass masculine insecurity. Some think he's a drug addict who's now replace substance abuse with working out. They're all probably weak people with soft bodies who are threanted by anything that isn't weak like them, they probably the sort of people who think 30 minutes walking everyday counts as """""exercise"""" and always constantly complaining about being "so tired" and get regular headaches.

They'll never get it because they're all warped in their own opinions to think that maybe being healthy actually means being fucking healthy, not merely being not fat enough to be considered overweight or fat, meanwhile they think eating processed foods and drinking alcohol only every few days is being healthy ''''watching their weight'''.

This is what all normies say. When I was fat people would often comment on how it's retarded to go to the gym all the time and be shredded as fuck it looks nasty. Now that i'm actually shredded as fuck the same hoes want the dick all the time. Suddenly they don't give a fuck about how I eat or how much is spend at the gym (Not that much actually), I get invited to all kinds of events just so people can show that they know me. I am a literal god because I got shredded. Saying shit like that makes normies feel better about themselves, while they are actually jealous and intimidated (and wet)

>Lmao don't lift it's unnatural and unhealthy
This is why your country is 68% overweight.

What natty really looks like.

Can you use your God powers to crash the EU and destroy Israel and Saudi Arabia?

I fucking wish

I agree with the writer. Men are already strongly disadvantaged on the dating market. By normalizing exquisite physiques the gap is widened, which disadvantages men even more.
The lower the standards, the better for Veeky Forums. It's basic economics. The less competitors the better. Get with it, retards. Stop sabotaging yourself.

kys nu male

His muscles are all out of proportion and he's too lean. You know why no one says the rock looks too big? He carries body fat.

Can you even read you fucking idiot?

I don't think Neoliberalism means what you think it means

Yes and you are a beta cuck who gets intimidated by other fit males. Aka, you are socially retarded and cannot get bitches because there are other people who look good.

It's hard at first, because you got your body all fucked up. After it gets back to how a human body should function, it's the best

no think about it

If you're looking like a wild animal and the guy next to has rounded shoulders and a gut it's already game over for him. provided you're not an asperg.

did you even read the article faggot

gtfoutta here commie. Damn right I don't want every pleb out there being swole. Same reason I don't want my neighbor making as much money as me. Go back to Venezuela dumfuk

I have. The writer is a cuck. The more cucks the better. Increases the market value of real men

Exactly right.

>is against competition
>wants everybody to be of the same physique
>everybody on the same level so the pussy is shared equally
>a hierarchy of bodies is bad because it disadvantages those at the bottom
>people with better bodies are ruining it for those with shit ones
>has to audacity to call other people communists
Oh the ironing. You will now perform mental gymnastics to try to claim you yourself are not communist

Go back to plebbit, nu male

>problem glasses

1. being against competiTORS is one of the most basic principles of capitalism
2. I want to be the only one in my social circle with an exquisite physique. I literally want you to fail.
3. ??? what even
4. ... and is greatly advantageous to those at the top
5. see 1 & 2
6. Calling me a commie while you're the one pleading for everybody to have the same SMV???

>engaging in horizontal thinking
>not a communist nu male
Kek, choose one. You can even tell from the way you type you don't belong here

Hey what's that I see? Mental gymnastics? lel.
>you don't belong in muh safespace

And now the redditor shows his true face. Maybe if you were a little less Jewish you'd focus on building yourself up instead of tearing everybody else down to be shit like you

Your argumentation is weak and you know it, otherwise you wouldn't have felt the need to make an ad hominem argument in every single reply you made.
Never gonna make it.

loser.

Ffs we are supposed to hunt AND gather now? Women really are lazy

How does it feel that THIN JAPANESE MAN just eats FRESH FISH and slays SICK WEEB PUSSY while you SLAVE AWAY at the gym building a UNNATURAL BODY?

>Hunt and gather

this mostly translates to cardio and let me tell you running long distances without intra-run nutrition(60 min+) often leaves me feeling primal as fuck I could see myself tearing into one of those
dear a see on the trail tbqh

he actually has a point if you disregard his personal opinion. the standard for physiques for guys in non-action movies has gone way up and as a result the baseline for having a "fit" body for regular dudes has gone up as well.

Work on your pecs and yes.

Here's my hot take. Less men being encouraged to lift is good for people who do lift, because it makes you look much more appealing in comparison. However, if another man comes to you and wants your advice I say you aught to help him. If people don't want to be fit then so be it. Comme on fait son lit on se couche. If they do want to be fit, we should help as best we can. After all that's part of the reason this board is so appealing. We're all going to make it.

>SICK WEEB PUSSY
As a sick cunt formerly part of the weeb crowd, I can safely say weeb pussy is the worst of all. It's usually smelly, rarely tight, and the girls tend to go deadfish in bed and do really cringe fake Japanese moaning like in hentai.

8/10 for making me laugh though.

I think it was HER who gave YOU the lesson in violence,pussy.

I think I've just found my new fetish brehs. Sweaty post workout girls. I was already into oil play but this is also nice. Post more please

But bench press is already my strongest lift at 2pl8

Just do sterons and do it in 4 months

flyes.

Was going to post the exact same thing.

The author is not wrong - being Veeky Forums as fuck has increasingly become a pre-requisite for a male actors

and making that standard is good for Veeky Forums

I dont see how people can dread the gym, fucking love it

You may not like it - but this is what peak performance looks like

I'm not even going to read it because I know it was just written to generate buzz so people go see Baywatch.

>so there are smart men in /fit. Thought i was alone

my gym gets packed around 6am and there are roaming packs of smelly indians doing curls and tricep kickbacks. i definitely dread going and wish i had a home gym.

Although I agree with your post I was going to complement it writing a few sentences about why gender roles are true and only beta males and women believe in equality and so on but that'd be beating a dead horse.

-Getting Veeky Forums means higher chance of getting pussy.
-Women are more picky who they have sex with.

>OMG someone stop dis

>>that image
>>tfw I cuckquean my gf but am racist

I don't know how to feel about this image.

How can you be a good white supremacist if you don't even have a black or an asian mistress?
It's like you want other races to procreate.

Also patrician fetish.

I love this comment. Suggesting Japanese masculinity is healthy at a time when Japan is going through a demographic crisis because men and women have stopped fucking.

He will never know the frustrations of us natties ..

He's really ugly and barely has muscles

sweaty girls hnnnnng

omg

the problem with it is not the amount of muscle
the problem is he is too dry
dry to the point of looking sick

t. /pol/cuck that doesn't know what neoliberalism is

fuck, i was expecting some one ripped.
>kek

With juice anything is possible

Try harder m8

When people like that get insecure just by looking at you you are on the right way.

ITT >no inconvenient truths

ottermode = asthetics

the amount of times this has been argued on this board is ridiculous. but its the truth

muscles does not = asthetics

Fucking disgusting.

To add to this thought, if everyone's body was the same, would women be more likely to cheat or be polyamorous because there's nothing special about their boyfriend, or would it prevent them from doing so because there's nothing special or different about anyone else?

Fucking beautiful.

Bodybuilders HATE him!

I've said girls

honestly they probably think that because he was introduced to them as a skinny twink pretty boi, so he looks rediculous by comparison. If this was the physique he had when he first got famous no one would care.

too bad she sacrificed her tits for the gains
i'd still let her smash me

How retarded has Veeky Forums become over the years? Effron is natty

First off, he is.
>5'9
>Top tier genetics
>rich as fuck so access to top personal trainers, cooks who will make him healthy food.
>All the time in the world to achieve, cuz hes not a wage slave.
youtube.com/watch?v=flIA1FyPqwU&t

Forgot
>Gets oiled and pumped before shirtless scene.

>argumentation

>augmented argument?

please post more sweaty post workout girls, my test needs it.

>these fuckers actually want to be little girls

disgusting

THis Asian Trollface Gains goblin is FUCKING UP your JOOCY GAINS and basically, you are fucking stupid

>yfw you will never look like Shrek in human form

Half my D3 football team looks like that. How are these people so sheltered?