Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hYlkfJ4l4R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do you care

Mitosis

When's his surgery?

i think you mean sugary haha

Well he is getting cucked and secondly she is just as fat as him

Mostly because he has a mix of money, fame, humor and the fact that she isn't hot enough to demand more than that. I'm not saying he is really funny, really rich or etc but he has a hint of each element that women become whorish enough to ignore looks over.

im pretty sure this girl is fat AF aswell
seen a few photos were she is landwhale size

Maybe he's a genuinly nice, funny, smart dude who doesn't whinge on Veeky Forums about other people having a gf.

lol

Can't find much of her, post pics of her at landwhale proportions.

she's obese, too

I dont follow boogie. Is he letting his gf cuck him?

You decide

Kek

Not at the start.

He made her fat though, there's some pics floating around.

id instant cut off all ties with my gf/wife off anything like that.

kekd

Yeah but you are you and boogie is a fat slovenly pussy.

Your wife/gf is allowed to have friends, man. She's not your property you don't dictate her life. If she starts fucking other guys or whatever, you step in, you're allowed to be pissed off then. But if she just has friends, it's fucking insane to think you can cut ties with someone over that retarded ass shit. I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you either don't have a gf right now, or most of your relationships are really fucking short, right?

I remember being this naive.

>

that tweet pic if true is immediate grounds for dismissal. you can discuss it if you want shes just gonna lie either way.

>Being this naive

I too remember being 12.

I can guaran fucking tee you she is not fucking him and is fucking some stud behind his back.

hes gonna be your live in friend too if you keep that attitude up. but for real boogeys wife is getting the pipe from that dude

He had his gf before his yt stuff actually came in and started paying off, though. He wasn't well known, came from a really low income background, and...well, I guess he could've always been kind of funny? That one, maybe. I think it's more likely Had it right.

Wow, i didn't realize Veeky Forums was /pol/, too. But I guess I probably should've realized. Enjoy getting swole while you fucks cry about how no one loves you and you can't get or keep a gf, I guess? Relationships are about trust, not control. And not every woman is looking to burn the guy she's with by having sex with the next good thing that shows up.

Enjoy your next mra rally or your mgtow shit or whatever, you Veeky Forumsfucks.

>She's not your property
Not yet, but at this rate my country will be declared a caliphate in a few years. Islam isn't actually that bad once you consider the perks

virgin, leave

6 zeros on his bank statement

Virgin spotted. I see tons of women throwing themselves to the beta guy who respects and trusts them. Ayyyyyyy lmao, l2women and be a man

please be real

Literally, married for 10 years to a cute as fuck petite asian girl who does squats. You have no power here.

Sorry, then you are a cuck

>married virgin

sad

Only had 1 relationship spotted.

He is rich and a pushover

I actually never had a serious relationship because I dont trust women. I only have fuckbuddies and one night stands and thats enough for me right now

>tfw win either way
Feels pretty good man

>Puts on fedora
>Unsheats Katana
>Kill my Dad no jutsuu
>Respects women

I had to be engaged before I swallowed the redpill on women.

You sound like you're still deep in the fantasy.

Fucking kek

You got it wrong, the kinds of guys who wear fedoras and own katanas are the kinds of guys who buy into the "redpill" myths about women. Women are people too, holy shit. I shouldn't have to explain this to a bunch of adults. They are also human beings, same as you and me.

Youtube money.

>They are also human beings
First, being human doesnt mean shit, half the population if not more are just empty shells with nothing inside. Second, most of women are just overgrown children

Holy shit! I occasionally fuck a petite Asian girl who squats and has a bf. Where do you live, user?

That dude looks gay as fuck tbqh famalam

youtu.be/hYlkfJ4l4R4

>She's not your property
Your wrong there buddy

Its his """""gf""""""

shes basically just his overpaid maid leeching off his youtube money.

You think they have sex? ROFL no, she probably "goes out" while he makes videos and fuck chads.

reminder that all women are whores.

BLACKED

He provides money and shelter and attention to her
She gets money, shelter, attention and can satisfy her personal desires by fucking his friends and random niggers

Mother fucker she is SITTING in his LAP, he has his ARMS around HER. She posted it online with "

this is the type of nigga that girls use and cheat on Veeky Forums never do what this guy says.

If a girl has a male friend and they hangout alone together she most likely is a whore and that dude is looking to get his dick wet.

why would he fuck chads?

even your mom is a whore? my mom? my 7 year old niece is a whore?

Obviously you have a serious problem with yourself that you are blaming on women. Either you have no success with women or the little experience you had with women has hurt you in some way.

How many have you slept with and how many do you want to sleep with?

Our mothers were raised in a totally different way, you cant compare them. Your 7 year old niece has a lot of chances of becoming one.

She is practically obese, no one is fucking her, no one at all

You don't know my niece at all, what the fuck are you talking about?

What happened to you that made you this bitter?

Are you gay or something?

Because you are NEVER going to get laid if you think like that...

fuck

This, I only have 1 female friend who I wouldn't fuck out of the 15 or so I have

I actually get laid a lot and thats why I know most women are whores, I just dont want a serious relationship.

whoa you said all women, now most women?

you don't get laid at all bro, you are too judgmental and women can spot that shit a mile away

Nah dude, the landwhales he buys 2 double cheeseburgers and plows in the back of his sedan represent all women

hahaha fair enough, i guess if that's his exposure level i can't REALLY blame him

I never said all women and you know shit about women

She is also a fat fuck admittedly with god tier facial genetics.

Thats her problem, god tier not goddess

I like boogie, hell I love he man, been a long time subscriber, but even I think he's lying to himself and his wife cucks him.
Sad really, sad for the world to get to such a place where cucking is basically a given.

Lol not my property... what planet are you from... a relationship should be more like you each own eachother

pussy be stinkin like aberham linkin

wow that bitch is the jedi master of myspace angles

charisma and fun

She's for them angles for selfies on point

Damn
BAN ASSAULT MAKEUP AND ANGLES

>WAAAH LE /pol/ NAZIS

Bitch, I'm mixed race, and most nonwhite cultures have strong family values and would agree with what the other posters said.

Only white beta males and fat feminists have been brainwashed enough to buy up your numale garbage cuckboi.

No brown people agree with you, check your privilege.

>le petite asian who does squats

Is there anything more pathetic than the type of greasy fat white dude who fetishizes Asian women?

I'm not saying all white asian relationships are fethisised, but they way you wrote that makes you sound like exactly that type of neckbeard loser.

It's a two way street you numale, I don't run around with hoes and she doesn't run around with fuckbois. We're both Hispanic though so this kind of thing is normal, I guess relationships aren't as serious for beta whites.

Women love a man with solid convictions and who can pass judgement.

Sorry you,re a limpwristed shell of a man incapable of doing that. Sounds like you'll never be a woman's object of desire desu

>She's not your property you don't dictate her life.

>MFW I have a fetish for cuckolding men who are smaller and more meek than me and they all "trust" their girlfriends then take them back after I'm done with them.
People try too hard to not be overbearing on their girlfriends to a point where there's no way a woman can possibly respect them.

Boogie plz go

You are very,very naive

But he does whinge on Veeky Forums about people making fun of him. In fact there's a good possibility that he made this thread.

His eye bothers me I dont know why its like the fat from his eyelids are making his eyebrow struggle in keeping them up. Its like thats the only part of his body that is constantly working out aside from his mouth

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Faggot.

Yeah, I bet he does get laid.
The more women you bang, the more you realize they're all the same thing with different wrappings.

The more you understand human emotion the more you'll understand women. On the whole they are irrational and act solely on emotional stimuli. They are wrought with self image issues that manifest themselves in ugly degenerate ways. You see this in men who have low testosterone and effeminate features. Weak, emotionally driven, and incredibly insecure. The patriarchal nature of most societies is not a coincidence, but it is a good thing. Women will run a society into the ground if given the chance. This is not to say I hate women, I love them. I know many women who I cherish very dearly. I just could never look at a woman and see them as my equal.

Can't pick up a white girl because of your pussy antics. Classic.

>that feel when i cant hunt whales and boogie can

wew

10/10. You're pretty good.

>I just could never look at a woman and see them as my equal
This so fucking much

Literally all you need to get a gf.

This is some high quality b8, my man

Unless you're serious.....you're not serious right?

>anyone who disagrees with the assertion that you should completely blindly trust women is an MRA

user, you are in for some rough times ahead. I would pity you if you weren't being such a cunt. Take women off of the pedestal you've built for them in your mind and realize that women are human too - and thus entirely capable of being cheating lying scum.

As a woman sorry but I'm here to burst your bubble. Boogie may be fine with being cucked new. But she is doing completely inappropriate things with her "friend". It's fine and dandy to have opposite sex friends but there are boundaries that shouldn't be crossed...sitting in the lap is one of them.

There is nothing wrong with going to her friend/side dick if her hubby knows and doesn't care or even wants it.

She likes it, hubby likes it, side dick likes it.

>sitting on his lap

that fat bitch is going to crush that nigger even though it looks like he's pretty buff

seriously boogie's wife is fucking huge too they're made for one another

Boogie will be happier than anybody ever posting on Veeky Forums could ever hope to be.

Most of you will die alone.