>Doing lmao1pl8 bench 3x5
>First 2 sets go smooth as fuck
>3rd set fail at the third rep
>Have to do the roll of shame

Bad gym feels thread?

Whats the roll of shame?

>left pec noticably bigger than right
Should i just stop lifting?

It's when you slowly lower the bar then roll it towards your legs. Hurts a lot now just above my public area.
It's my fault though for not taking a rest day from yesterday.

Ah nice, I've never thought of doing this, I just push with my right arm so it crashes to the floor

Probably only noticeable to you. Have the same problem with my left bicep.

Focus more on your bench form. You're probably pushing more with your dominant side. You can do some DB bench too.

Roll of shame is when you roll sideways off the bench while struggling under the bar like some kinda beached fish. What you're describing is a much better way to bail after failing a bench press.

>failing 1 plate bench 3 x 5

what? isnt 1pl8 like 60kg? I consider myself weak, but even I can bench 60kg for 10 reps easily

Went the gym still drunk when i woke up the other day
Warming up squats feeling weak af
Ended up crashing the bar into the safeties after my legs gave out
The hangover kicked in like an hour later

>dedication

Oh you're that guy

u probably didnt give your self enough rest time
at least on heavy sets give yourself 3 minutes minimum up to 5 minutes

I start screaming on my first set too

When doing flys i feel my right shoulder doing all the work but i feel my left pec doing all the work
Ive tried dumbbels but its the same thing
, in the end my right shoulder and tricep is bigger than left but my left pec is bigger
Thinking of just lowering the weight for all push movements for the summer and really try to even everything out

>yesterday
>step in the gym to smash squat pr at 5x102,5kg
>even get a guy to spot me
>4 reps
>one more and would have fainted
>didn't even do 3rd set (a back off) because my right leg was in pain
>ohp
>last 2 workouts was 3x45 and 4x45
>going for the 5x45
>manage one rep
>one fucking rep
>even failed my last back off set at 4x40
>go weigh myself
>1kg lighter than 3 days ago
At least I did my deadlifts

>do bench press
>feel all wobbly and uneven and weak
>hindering my confidence and gains

Fucking scoliosis

Is it bad that instead of doing the roll of shame, I have the pins set so that I can lower the bar and rest it above where my throat is and slide out from under it? Like obviously if the safety pins failed it would be a bad day but I don't see how they could fail.

It's a perfectly normal alternative.

You're shoulders could be out of alignment. Get someone to look for you. If they can't see any noticeable droop in either shoulder don't worry about it. Try DB bench for a while. I had the same issue before and DBs for a while cleared it up for me

You're not supposed to roll it. You're supposed to push it. Doesn't hurt that way.

What I do when I bench alone. Work at a gym and can lift on shift. So in the mornings when I'm alone I'll set the pins just below my chest, then all I gotta do is drop my arch and it is on the pins.

>1 pl8
>heavy sets

pick one.

In all seriousness, though. Probably right.

>events occur that have me get 5 hours of sleep and shitty diet for 2 days
>go back to gym
>squatting
>feel I cant do a 4th rep on my set because too weak
>rack it and pretend I only have to do 3 reps per set

Kill me

Gonna do that, thanks for the advice mate cheers

No ones looking at you and counting how many reps and sets you do
Just train hard bro and fuck what other ppl think

I didn't care about other people, I felt ashamed of myself.

Last week, I did my first roll of shame since around 2 years. It wasn't that bad, just remember to flex all your muscles (torso, abs, even quads) and then roll it. About the feels thread - one Chad comes to the gym with his Stacey. His form is fucking god awful, never touches chest with barbell, does some half-ass squats, only first of his chin-ups is full ROM and his Stacey is constantly looking at me in the mirror (as if this dumb bitch didn't know I can see her as well), smiling like a retard. They probably come home and laugh at how my ass to grass squats are destroying joints...but in around 3-4 months I should be able to catch up to him and then I will be the one laughing.

Have rest days and wait longer between sets. I wait like 7-8 minutes between sets of squats.

Are you the guy in my gym that squats the bar ass to grass for 10 minutes?