No bullshit, how do I fall asleep? Help me out, Veeky Forums

No bullshit, how do I fall asleep? Help me out, Veeky Forums.

beer

>Lift during the day and exhaust your CNS
>Don't eat anything heavy 2 hours before you sleep but eat enough so you're not hungry
>Don't drink anything an hour before you sleep but make sure you drink enough before then so you're not thirsty
>Don't do anything on your bed but sleep, no tv. phone, jacking it in the bed
>have a tidy room
>have goals in life
>have a reason to get up in the morning
>don't have regrettable thoughts
>don't do things that upset you when you close your eyes and think about them
>be happy
>sleep

Smoke weed everyday.

Sleeping problems will disappear completely.

Prescription medication. Without Lunesta, I only get 2-3 hours of toss and turn sleep a night.

Enjoy your Alzheimer's

go to support groups and cry

>have goals in life
this is the big one. if you feel like you have no reason to wake up early, you wont

Melatonin

One pill before bed, you'll knock yourself out without being a zombie in the morning

Watch a really boring show while in bed.

I started watching Twin Peaks which can be really boring at times, especially season 2

Works like a charm

I fantasize about sex, it always helps me fall asleep. No joke.

Just think about something pleasant. Of course I'm assuming your problems with sleep aren't severe.

Any of you guys have experience with ZMA?

>>be happy

Yeah, it doesn't help me fall asleep but it gives me fucked-up nightmares which is awesome 10/10 can recommend

Do you feel more rested when you wake up?

good post

I honestly couldn't say if I feel more rested, it varies from day to day. I'd put my money on it being mostly placebo, but I do feel like it increases my energy for exercise, so that's good I suppose.

Do you feel like it has had an effect on how much muscle mass you have gained?

No, zero effect on muscle mass as far as I've been able to tell, the only real effect I can claim it has (if any really) is it helps me squeeze out that last rep when I'd normally be dead

who else here /phone addict/
it's the one thing crippling my lifts and life in general.

OP here. It’s 12:15 down under and I’m browsing Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums. It’s ruining my life.
>can’t sleep because on phone
>no energy for gym
>lose gains
>get depressed
>lose focus
>get worse grades

>>have goals in life
>>have a reason to get up in the morning
>>don't have regrettable thoughts
>>don't do things that upset you when you close your eyes and think about them
>>be happy
fuck me

use red light apps on your PC and phone

avoid caffeine near bed time

take melatonin

if these don't work you're fucked kiddo

Any side effects besides relying on a pill to ensure 8 hours?

What kind of support groups ?

This is a blue board.

look at this cuck

Do you still hug your pillow at night Veeky Forums?

Do this. I'm currently going through AGDQ. That shit knocks me out in 5 minutes or less.

Meditation or self-hypnosis. Don't expect instant results.

15mg of melatonin with a dose of magnesium always does the trick for me

No side effects, but it also only helps you fall asleep. It clears your system pretty quickly so it won't solve issue either waking up multiple times a night.

Why so much user? I thought 3-6mg was sufficient for most.

I would suggest using magnesium bysglycinat (300-600mg), inositol (3g) and glycine(1-1,5g). Some people add taurine that helps a lot, i am planning to add it as well but at the moment i am rolling without it.

These suplemments really help out. You should also sleep in really dark and well ventilated room. Before sleep dont watch any tv/pc/mobile. It fucks up your melatonine levels. Also carbs before bed helps.

Again me.
As some1 earlier said melatonin helps... glycine and inositol are the pre-materials (? sorry not native speaker) for melatonin and its more natural way for your body than supplementing directly melatonin, also its more long termish.

>ywn be able to fall asleep in < 2 mins like everyone else