Making it

>making it
>drinking beer

pick ONE and ONE ONLY

foxnews.com/food-drink/2015/06/18/your-favorite-beer-might-be-giving-man-boobs.html

>gif related

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens
getdrunknotfat.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't even crave alcohol or drugs since I started lifting, why would I waste my gains on a hangover? It's retarded

L O N D O N

O

N

D

O

N

I have a friend slowly becoming an alcoholic, how do i help him Veeky Forums?

clickbait bullshit.

You have bitch tits because you are a fat bitch, not because of beer, or plastic, or soy, or HFCS.

Take some responsibility.

100% making it. I've had enough beer for a lifetime

Kill him

Checked the quads yo, but beer is stupidly high calorie and full or carbs and fats so drinking shitloads of beer will get you super fat which leads to bitch tits.

Drink a low calorie liquor mixed with club soda and lemon/lime juice if you need to get loaded. Vodka is the least harmful.

Beer isn't that high in calories compared to something like soda

>beer
>fats

Why must people on this board post these ridiculous and blatantly false exaggerations when their point would have been fine without them?

Also, it would be very impractical to drink enough beer to become 'super fat' without supplementing this diet with a lot of actual food. I'm fairly certain that if you tried to hit 3000kcal a day on beer only you'd be dead long before you gain 20lbs.

Beer is full of estrogen bro

Nothing wrong with alcohol but if you want to increase your test drink red wine. Beware if you're trying no fap. Red wine doesn't increase your test it prevents you from pissing it out.

>Beer makes you ugly because of the plant hormones

Epic. Don't blame genes and unhealthy lifestyles, no chemicals in beer are what make you ugly

How do I contain myself from drinking to much beer guys? I live in Belgium and drinking beer here is part of the culture. No one bats an eye when someone is drunk as fuck and it is even encouraged to drink as much beer as possible.

How do I quit at 4 beers?

This is the worst case of broscience I have ever witnessed

Just drink a few cocktails, you'll get drunker anyway if you want

It's not broscience retard it's real science.

>t. real scientist

Unless you have had 6+ beers a day for 2+ years you're not going to get tits

I just had to quit drinking because of how fat this shit is making me. Not even sugar got me fat beer is truly the worst gains goblin if not drunk in moderation

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

>getting hangovers from drinking
you're never gonna make it

A normal beer is the calorie equivalent of a soda that's why you get fat (and bitchtits because you are fat)

why do you fucking retarded newfags come here and post shit like it's fresh news to anyone?

Make him drinks so much he'll regret it, then take him to the gym when he says he's taking a break from alcohol

Liquor doesn't count right?

Well I'm not getting hung over anymore, because I'm not drinking alcohol, like why would you... I already made it kiddo

I drink like 20 beers or sugary cocktails every weekend. Flat pecs and can't gain weight to save my life. Sucks to suck I guess.

beer seems like it's misleading to those that are cutting

>piss it out as soon as you drink it
>drink too much and you'll puke your dinner too
>wake up dehydrated and light weight as fuck

I feel like a million bucks after binge drinking while trying to lose weight.

tism pills dude

>he doesn't drink diet beer

>drinking whatsoever
ishygddt

>drinking anything but the finest, purest Spirytus
Not gonna make it

>low-calorie liquor

Please name one because I would really like to know something that gets me drunk without getting fat

>It might seem manly to drink beer, but a chemical found in hops might be the cause of some very feminine attributes.

Is this why nu-male IPA trendsters are all so feminine?

literally yes

>the IPA internet defense force is also catty, bitchy, and passive aggressive as fuck
I think you may be on to something here

I just don't get hangovers mate. You sit there with no fun in your life while go and fuck Stacey. good luck mate

>literally can't have fun or bang stacy without drinking
you seem like the winning type

how come after a night of heavy drinking my dicks hard as a rock and I look bigger and more ripped

Kek

You look more ripped because you're dehydrated. Alcohol prevents you from uptaking/absorbing water so the water goes to your bladder instead.

Your dick is hard as a rock because your bladder is full and it puts pressure on your prostate

Its not about the gainz for me. Its about dem feels.
>Only drink beer in parties (wich I rarely go to)
>See all-organic whatever bullshit british beer on supermaket
>buy it, drink it
>it was allright
>suddenly I realized I drank a beer for no reason
>"You don't want to end up like your father, do you user? Drinking a 6 pack every day and ignoring your diabetes."
>Feel guilty ever since

>never drink alcohol
>TERRIBLE gyno already

May as well start drinking to deal with this shit.

actually that's highly debated

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phytoestrogens

Most likely, the reason you get moobs isn't because of phytoestrogens in the beer but rather from the aromatase enzyme produced from your high % of body fat from heavy drinking which converts your testosterone into estradiol

Looks like we cracked the case haha, it all makes sense now!

>drank a beer for no reason
isn't that the best way to enjoy a brew?

Not if you think that compulsively drinking one beer will eventualy lead you to being a lowkey alcoholic with type 2 Diabetes.

The best way to drink beer is outside in great weather while everyone else is working.

this.

Most people don't drink 5+ sodas in one sitting though. If you're partying 2-3 times a week it wouldn't be unusual to have 20+ beers a week.

1-2 beers a day even isn't that bad. one a few times a week will also have no effect on health. hell, some guys pound beers on weekend and still have six pack abs. it's really not that bad for you as you think

Alcohol is literally the blue pill for retarded goyim.

Beer has a bunch of health benefits too tho

no it doesn't you retard.

Then eat him

found the guy with no friends

So wine is the best drink for Veeky Forums ?

Hamm's

>Food gives you tits
>Weed gives you tits
>Now beer gives you tits

N O F U N

O

F

U

N

I can't figure out why the Muslims are having such an easy time conquering England.

Oh, right, the men are actually women.

No alcohol is truly low-calorie as if it's water.

But the best liquor is gin because the infusion of juniper berries will lessen the dehydrating effect. I suggest mixing it in simple syrup, or just water with lemon and lime juice, no extra sugar.

If you have to have brown liquor, just remember the tannic acid is bad for you, but order it with water. Good bars will oblige you. Shit bars, you will have to explain you want a whiskey and coke, but swap out the coke for water.

ayy lmao lol

this. drinking and drugging is for faggots. you're already getting jewed. why help the jews in double-jewing you amirite

I stay up just for my drunkness to turn to buzz, down to cups of water, and then poof no hangover for tomorrow.

I drink one to two beers a day on a cut, and I've still made great progress because I don't go over my macros. It's not hard.

because alcohol makes you feel great unless you get to like 20 drinks
>foxnews.com
>2015/6/18

>I drink one to two beers a day

i envy your discipline

Well damn, and I thought you had actually found a low calorie liquor.

>wanting healthy kidneys
>not drinking beer

pick ONE and ONE ONLY

That only works depending what you drink. Pic related makes me puke everytime. I hate it but it is cheap.

>drinking/drugs whatsoever
>having discipline
pick one

Not the same user, but vodka and gin are the two best in being the least calorie-dense, lowest in carbohydrates, and overall the least "bad" for you. You can drink a couple glasses of a vodka and seltzer and gin and seltzer a night and feel decently buzzed while having less caloric intake than drinking 3 beers and not feeling a thing. The key is to make sure your mixer is zero calorie.

>tfw Jahans posting is back on the menu

Yeah, men, don't drink alkohol ever. Just lift till someone loves you.
Fucking betas affraid of fucking everything.

Cheers

getdrunknotfat.com/

>Make him drinks so much he'll regret it
This is next to impossible for people conditioned to heavy alcohol use. At most the regret won't last longer than a day.
t. Former Borderline Alcoholic.

I try to avoid the stuff as much as possible but how can I get rid of my social anxiety at parties without it? There's a party on Saturday and I'm terrified of being sober.

phenibut
liftmode.com

DLETEEE

you should not be allowed to breed if you have
*****social anxiety******

Too bad for you, girls think I'm cute.

Beer is my favorite and I love to go out and be social. Drinking liquor all the time is a good way to have a horrible night.

Miller Lite only has 2.5 carbs

>Beer is full of estrogen

Pls be just pretend

Do it for him Veeky Forums

A 6-pack a day adds over 1,000 kcal to your diet, it's stupidly easy to get fat drinking beer regularly

Scotch and water. Waters down the shit taste of scotch and keeps you hydrated, plus it's a normal drink so nobody will look at you twice if you order it.

I used to be a pretty big social drinker. But when i drank, I binge drank all the time.
I recently stopped drinking and feel so much better. I feel less depressed, don't get anxiety attacks anymore, I look a lot leaner and I noticed that i don't need to drink to be sociable.
I do miss that first sip of a nice cold pint, but im making much nicer gains now.

fortunately I have no life, so I've never learned to drink beer

yeah but alcohol contains calories. It's 8 cal/gram of alcohol

>20+ minutes
>4 4's and only one check..
this is how I know Veeky Forums is a shit board full of horrible people!

Who here recovering addict/ alcoholic? Not being able to drink is shitty for social gains when all everyone your age does is go to bars and watch sports ball.

whatever you guys do dont ever mix steroids, alcohol and cocaine. it's a recipe for disaster.

idk man. i still go out on the reg and don't drink. it's awkward at first but i end up matching the energy of whoever im with. so if people are having fun, i'll be having a blast too.

E S O T E R I C

The fire rises.

get him to drink until he can feel the alcohol running around in his veins. then take him to the ER

Sounds like my uncle

Is beer good for a dirty bulk? Isn't it basically just drinkable bread? Seems like an easy calorie boost

I am beginning to think cardio can fix really shitty diets. Getting wasted prob is it kills drinky day and hungover day.

there is no use getting fit and healthy if you can't enjoy life along the way. moderate drinking is fun and enjoyable and a bunch of neet virgins will not change my mind.