Just walk up to them bro. Girls love confidence!

>Just walk up to them bro. Girls love confidence!
>You've never had a girlfriend? OWN it bro!
>Bro, you squat like twice as much as me haha! I must spend too much at the clubs. The girls must be blowing up your phone, right...
>You're fucking kidding me, user, I never would have guessed. All I can say is that you need to have fun and the girls come afterwards. It just happens!
>Yo user, why did the cashier try so hard to hand me the receipt when you paid for the pizza? Oh, it has some phone number on it, whatever.

At least they are friendly.

The chads seem like pretty cool dudes.

True Chads have no reason to hate on you, they have it all. Probably the nicest people I know are the true chads.

True chads = naturally good looking, naturally upper middle class (or richer), naturally athletic, and naturally sociable.

This, most chads ive meet didnt even know they were chads they were oblivious to it

Yeah, some of the best pussy slayers i've known are ridiculously out going and easy to talk with, and they all laugh alot. Not all of them are even chads in therms of looks or height, they're just easy going and have some kind of magic (seems to me) ability to talk women into whatever they fucking want.

This. They can be nice without being beta and that is the highest level of chad.

OP, you're literally cucking yourself by taking to your own strawmen.
Get a fucking grip dude.

*talking

I'd say at least 50% of 'Chad' is just being charismatic.

Pretty much this. There's a strong as fuck 6'4 Chadster who even goes back into his locker to get me his liquid chalk for maximum weighted pullup gainz.

They're not the enemy, they want you to succeed.

>tfw no friendly chad bro to protecc you

Didn't figure out I was one of these until I was 31 years old.

>tfw 5'9" beta
>tfw played on varsity football team because I fucking loved playing football and was decent
>tfw all friends were huge fucking Chads
>tfw they were the kindest people on earth

what is the best exercises to get adonis' belt like in OP pic

Get a grip you pathetic faggot.

Gould seems like a good person. He was popular, humble and down to earth in his high school years

genetics. Its two shallow grooves of the surface anatomy of the human abdomen running from the iliac crest (hip bone) to the pubis, not a muscle. All you can do is train abs, get down to a low bodyfat% and hope for the best

>Can't be touched
>Can't be stopped
>Can't be moved
>Can't be rocked
>Can't be shook
>We hot
>When will you niggas learn

Chad is a bro, Brad is an overcompensating cunt that hates on robots and Anons to make himself feel more alpha

Is Thad the loud douche?

No reason to be an asshole when the whole world kisses your ass anyway

Can attest to this myself.

fucking this
>was awkward lanky guy in high school who hung out with mostly nerdy/music kids but could always make people laugh
>have basketball with some of the school chads who take a liking to me and take me under their wing
>turn out to be absolute gems of human beings
>taught me how to lift, talk shit, talk to women and always get me into parties and events
>i would always show up a little bit late to the party's and they would all already be drunk
>they would all lose there mind's like gif related when i walked in
best fucking feeling in the world man, lovable chad's are god tier high school friends

I actually owe those guys a lot, if it wasn't for them i doubt i would have half the teenage memories that i have, wouldn't have gone to prom, wouldn't have gone away for new years or summer break and would probably still be a virgin.

I know these probably some underage cunts reading this who are still in high school if you consider yourself a chad you should take a likable nerdier guy under your wing. Seriously you don't how much you could help him out.

And now you post on Veeky Forums. Looks like everything worked out.

>>You're fucking kidding me, user, I never would have guessed. All I can say is that you need to have fun and the girls come afterwards. It just happens!
This is actually true though.

okay I know you're probably sick of the 'just talk to her brah' comments but people say it cause it's fucking true
there are so many girls out there, none of them will remember you spilling your spaghetti ten years down the road, and they aren't talking to all the girls in your town about how you're a wierdo creep
just talk to every girl you see as long as it's not a funeral or public transportation
talking to girls is like a sport, you only get better with continued practice