/FPH/ General; pharmaceutical edition

/FPH/ General; pharmaceutical edition
I'd be remiss if I didn't start a fat hate thread, y'know? While I personally enjoy laughing at fat fucks you don't have to. You have to admit, though; it's deserved.
OC is always welcome, any medical horror stories would be greatly appreciated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7yD_a07D4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I fucking hate fatties.

Doesn't a fungal infection look like a red rash?

>i do have a little bit of meat ... Its called muscle

Why are DYELs so delusional?

When it's a little bit under the skin like simple athlete's foot, yes. When it's been left untreated and hidden under layers of greasy, moist, fat folds however, it starts to grow outside the skin as an actual, separate fungus rather than a subcutaneous infection. I'm willing to bet that you have necrosis at that point because fat people have poor circulation in general and the one in the story was hypoxic to the point where he died.

Not even the folks from WALL-E had it this bad.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq7yD_a07D4

>all these HAES comments

1/3

2/3

3/3

To be fair, 52 does seem far too low for 12 km.

Splits don't count when there's that much fat in the way keeping you from doing true splits.

A fitbit factors in your BMR when it shows calories, this one is not a delusional fatty

>type 1 diabetes
>kids and adults who didn't trash their body but born with a shit body organ

>type 2 diabetes
>fatass adults who didn't care of their body by over eating and being lazy

I'd be pissed off too if I had to have an insulin pump, worried that I could go into a diabetic comma at any point, and have to watch what I eat all the time while knowing that there's nothing I could do to reverse it while fat fucks ate their way into those issues and if they lost weight and managed their diet they could reverse the effects of it.

>muslim mayor

How much would you have to walk/jog to burn 3000 calories?

About 12-15 hours of walking if you're overweight/mildly obese

>contains crustaceans
Crabs aside, why would anyone ever want to consume this?

I wonder what Bribiescas looks like.

Our choice was a muslim or a jew.

I wonder what's providing that 13g of dietary fiber

>KEK

probably some zero cal sweetener.

Please, how do you stay strong?
This evening I wasn't hungry but decided to have a few noodles, puked it out after seeing my body, drank lots of water and now I'm hungry again. I hate this.
I'm a weak idiot

How about just accepting yourself and your body? Not eating and puking whenever you eat is neighter healthy nor desirable. You should work on your personality, hobbies and other interests instead. Being thin does not make you a good person, being nice and knowing a lot of interesting stuff sure does.

HAES pls go

>teaching love and acceptance is bad

Turning eating as part of your routine really helps.

Not only that bu try to plan them in advance. Write them down in a piece of paper a few days before, both what you'll eat and how much.

Last but not least, if you overdid it anyway (you shouldn't), then compensate. If you eat too much one day, eat less the next one, etc.

Puking helps too, I guess. Kudos to you for going to that extent.

So by having your meals always at a set time and pre-planned you can usually control yourself a little more, to the point where you'll eventually get used to it.

Disgusting
Come to the /fat/ general. Don't be bulimic, eat 500-1000 calories under your TDEE every day until you're at a healthy weight. It's all in the /fat/ op.

KYS faggot.

pls leave, fatty

And accepting fat is good/healthy? Get the fuck out of here with that boi

mmm this one is pleasant, thank you for sharing user. Thin people privilege is fitting into a seat without spilling your sides into the next one.

>so much hate

listen to stop hating yourself so much

hate only turns you into an autistic basement dweller virgin

being healthy is the most important thing

fat is never healthy

no, being a good person is the most important thing

being disabled is not healthy but you still can be a productive member of society and be a good person

Where is this magical land where Salad costs hundreds of dollars and gives you diarrhea?

If you get diarrhea after eating a salad or a fruit plate, it's either because the food is rotten or your body is so unaccustomed to real unprocessed food that your digestive system freaks the fuck out.

>35g of Protein
GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG C'MON

That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. I lift and work and still have tons of time for hobbies and reading. Goddamn I hate this shitty argument.

>hobbies and reading
that's a weird way to spell Veeky Forums

I mean...... that's one of my hobbies.....

lol i got trips
I don't wanna brag but i have a few mental handicaps and my mood changes a lot, sometimes several times a week. I'm on mood stabilizers; my thyroid has issues but is substituted aswell (and honestly doesn't do that much).
Whenver i feel like shit i just eat a lot, everything i have in my kitchen; can be carbs or large amounts of vegetables or fruit, i never get saturated. I can literally eat 1 kg of bread and 2 kg of carrots in one sitting without feeling full afterwards. I usually plan my meals and do tend to eat

Where can I buy this? Cholesterol is vital for gains.

Eating that is like a ticket to prion town. Prion kill brain. No brains no gains

hey look she even has nose ring look down to look more like her fellow oinks

baskin robins is god tier bulking food

Wow 3 Days

Fat acceptance thread on Veeky Forums? Where?

>little bit
idk seems pretty accurate

More like mentally disabled

I've seen them crop up on /pol/ from time to time.

Another notable pharmacy one.

This is a diet?

That's the black pill i've seen on Veeky Forums holy fucking christ this needs to be presented publicly

>tfw to intelligent to diet

trips have me almost as shook as the post.

my sides

>chloe grace moretz

I wonder how the date went?

Does anyone have the screencap of medicbro? long as fuck story written by some paramedic, legendary thread, haven't seen it in awhile.

Kinda desperate but did he actually post a download link? If so, is there anywhere I can get those pictures from?

>wounded seal noises
oh my god
*barely standing

>high quality images on chub grills

>Lifting for approval not for yourself

I rarely do this but reeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEE

>B, 3923x58
might have to change my coworkers desktop to this

If this can't convince you to lose weight, nothing will

To be fair I don't take too well to salad either, fuck knows why.
I just eat meat. I fucking love meat.

>just eat meat
>love meat

witness your future

Nigga I don't have to eat a fucking cow every single day.