Practical Programming 3rd edition - SS

Anybooody have it in pdf to share?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU
torrentsdownload.co/torrent/1659626684/Practical Programming for Strength Training - 3rd Edition (Epub, Mobi & Azw3) Gooner
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=FC069F2506866CA6461FA015D7AB2178
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU look in strength training and programming

>drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU

my man thank you

Np man it's a great resource

You da real MVP man. I hope you get blessed with hot nasty gains and hot nasty bitches.

thank you

Holy shit man thank you. Glad I clicked this thread

Almost positive that's not the 3rd edition though. Can anyone confirm cause it doesn't look like it.

Ya that shit is not the 3rd edition. That is just 3rd printing. Go to amazon and preview the actual 3rd edition. It's different senpai.

How do I save it to phone? Android HTC.

You could add it to google drive

Btw Rip (the guy who posted the link) can dox anyone who clicks the link. Enjoy getting sued.

You are right. I found the right one here
torrentsdownload.co/torrent/1659626684/Practical Programming for Strength Training - 3rd Edition (Epub, Mobi & Azw3) Gooner

kek

Is the difference that significant?

I don't know, but it took me 2 minutes to download the 3rd edition, so why don't you get the most recent one?

>pic related
I'm old and lazy and I've been stuck on late-novice/early-intermediate weights since forever, and just by reading the intermediate section I realized what I was doing wrong and how to get out of it

Thanks mate

So one should stick to the routine even if it feels stagnant?

I haven't loaded up my DB's in months now, though I can do many more reps per set than I could months ago. There's progress, but very, very slow.

thank you based user

Are you 2 retarded? Read the thread that's the old one.

They're thanking me for the other 200+ books in it ya dangus

My god can I download all of this

Ya except 99% of those are garbage and aren't even needed. Plus it's not like you made the link that shit os old and easy to find. Calm your autism.

If you don't know what to look for maybe lmao. The fact you're being so salty that people are getting access to tons of information for free is autism in itself.

>lmao
Oh so you're a kid? Ok

>salty
How am I salty? I literally couldn't care less. Here's another you.

My nigga.

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=FC069F2506866CA6461FA015D7AB2178

here are other mirros if this one doesn't work; 3rd edition, enjoy guys

>This man went out of his way to be angry people are getting free access to information then proceeds to try to strawman over the use of lmao

If that's not autism I just don't know what is desu

No ones mad except you fag. All I'm saying is the the practical programming guide is out of date. Calm your autism.

i have the book

what page u wanna see?

Beautiful, have this (You)

My god it's like the swoly bible

>Implying they were even talking about practical programming
>Implying you have reading comprehension
>Implying you're not DYEL
>Implying you didn't get salty because you're autistic
>Implying I'm not shiggin the didgeridoo right now

Will this give me aesthetics. Currently chubby.