Why do manlets lift?

Women want men that make them feel small and deinty, even if you have a 10/10 body you can never give them this as a manlet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SYB4JmrZ9EU?t=81
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying 9/10 girls wouldn't do Justin

I'm sure they would pick you over him OP

I'm 5'4 and I still lift, good thing I do it for me and not women or others right?

yfw biebs is fat now

He is?

do you have gf?

What else is the point of lifting? Better yourself? Read a book what will muscles do for you, you work in a Trump voter manual labor job?

>Lifting for girls

fbpb

have to guess they might be wanting to chop down lanklets with an axe or something like that

>Why do manlets lift?

That's all they can do when they're always on the bottom.

this isnt even ridiculous, why you guys keep posting this pic
they are the same height (2cm difference) and she is in really tall hight heels

DAILY REMINDER THAT MANLET THREADS ARE MADE BY LANKIES WHO WANT LESS COMPETITION. IF YOU ARE TALLER THAN MOST GIRLS YOU WILL BE ALRIGHT. DON'T LISTEN TO BEANPOLES WHEN IT COMES TO HEIGHT.

>implying being Veeky Forums won't help you career wise in an office environment
>implying people don't subconsciously think Veeky Forums people are more disciplined, capable and trustworthy than their /fat/ counterparts

Bieber could probably have an orgy with 100 10/10s 18 year old women and still have a thousand more lining up

So something must matter more than height after all

>t. manlet virgin

day of the manlet lumberjacks soon, lanklets

yeah, I imply that

>t. manlet
did you ever have a hot girl approach you?
i did

youtu.be/SYB4JmrZ9EU?t=81

>tfw arnold shits all over you

Let this insecure faggots cope. Height is a good trait but just one of many. Pretty pathetic to be obsessed by it. If it was the most important thing they wouldn't be lifting.

>t. manlet
i bet you cry yourself to sleep you inbred shit

Tall men can get buff
But short buff men can't get tall
we win faggot

In the end it's face>everything. Height won't get you anywhere, if you look like a piece of shit.

(You)

I agree

this is actually untrue, there are many studies confirming that women value height in potential partners

Money/status>everything else

They value that you are taller than them. And most women are short.

So what is Biebers real height? 5'6? 5'5? I know it's a common thing to lie about your height when you're rich/famous.

If the manlet is such an obvious and universal truth, why do guys feel like they need to keep repeating posts about it over and over?

5'6 or so. The girl would be 5'8 without her high "these are the only way I have an ass whatsoever" heels. Same height as Lautner. Height means shit, Prince was 5'2 and got laid endlessly. What women want is different than what men think women want. That whole "hurr durr manlets" thing is written by homos who want a 6'2 bearmode bf or those weird dudes that are like 5'5 to 5'8 that project their insecurities.

He looks around 5'9 - 5'10

he must be sad that he has to fuck supermodels instead of middle aged single moms
this is really your best argument?

I'm pretty average and even I'm not thirsty enough to fuck those two.

incels have all the time rotting in their basement. you need like 5 people to make 10 threads a day about it and people gonna take the bait. some autismo even start believing in it to make himself feel better

Sort of like with girls, height easily eclipses any small advantage fit manlets get. Height>>>>>fitness

Why bother?

>Wear insoles to boost your height
>Better physique than skellies with much less effort
Best of both worlds

I've never heard anyone talk about height in regards to women as much as this board.
It's like the whole cuck thing with blacks and white women, if you read a certain board every day it's like advertising and can start to get into your brain.
It's all in their lower to the ground head.

are you the guy that started every CBT for a week

>Implying almost any girl wouldn't fuck Bieber in a heartbeat

SUCK THESE MANLET BALLS NIGGER