What gym does Veeky Forums go to?

I go to the Y and work there

McFit

Gold's

I like it. I know a lot people on Veeky Forums hate it for some reason

The Y. Signed up when I didn't have a job, been paying the $10/month for the past decade cuz I'm a cheap ass.

this is literally me

Used to go to the y
Now I go to one life. Much cheaper, more equipment

here sadly , last night was pizza night

You eat any?

for true patricians

>free bulking food
Generous as fuck

Pic related.

The Y.

>Jewsus is my spotter

Went to the Y for a couple months and then canceled

$70 / month for me, my gf, and the kid, and she literally never worked out. The kid enjoyed swimming at least but the public pool is way cheaper.

Even just for myself, it was full of way too many casuals getting in the way doing low weight / high reps or literally just sitting on equipment talking (and half of those get super pissy if you ask to use it).

Im /homegym/ now

I pay $37 a month with student discount
No too bad I guess

World gym in Ontario, overcrowded, two squat racks one power rack. Cardio bunnies everywhere.180 a year.

2 squat racks 1 power rack sounds like shit not a bad price tho I guess

Tiny gym in the basement of a Christian compound thing near where I live. $25 a month though, can't complain.

Only problem is I can never wear tank tops because of the giant pentagram I got tattooed on my shoulder when I was a 19 year old edgelord. Whoops.

My pullups bar and some dumbbells at home or the calisthenics equipment at the park if I wanna workout with friends.

I have only seen 3 people do squats. Maybe that's because I go hour before closing when there are like 5 people in total

Here.