Fit bros, why do I look like a cancer patient?

Fit bros, why do I look like a cancer patient?

My body is fit, BMI is a healthy 23, which is actually like a couple pounds overweight. My body is actually a bit of skinnyfat.

Why do I look so bad? I have enough sleep. My weight is a couple pounds over the normal.

The body of that emaciated face

grow a beard or wear a hat

Because you're fucking bald

Beard is a facial fedora and it would make me look even older than I am

Rip in peace hair I pour Gatorade on the sidewalk he was 2 yung

Beard, thicker neck, bigger traps, more muscle mass in general, possibly a tattoo on the top of your head. Become scary.

theres only about 100 beard styles fool

you are bald, baldie.
wear better fitting clothes and try growing a beard, but you will still be bald

no, you honestly look fine. just wear better clothes, your current shirt reminds me to what we give in hospitals

Better clothes, lose the shitty sunglasses and grow a beard

Go for a Guardiola look!
But you look fine

you look very masculine. not that gayboy faggotry model tier shit, but great jaw, unironically similiar to statham. drop that sunglasses and wear plain clothes (dark, grey)

Consider doing more trap and neck look. Should help you appear as much less of an emaciated cancer survivor.

also dont fall for the beard meme. stubbles would fit you though

Drop the gay sunglasses get some aviators, wear tighter clothes. Get muscle.

It's the shirts color. Don't wear too light stuff. You wouldn't look like a cancer patient if you would wear a nice dark button shirt.

First: A BMI of 23 is not overweight. Secondly, if that shirt is anything to go by, you're wearing clothes that are too large. Learn what a proper fit is. Thirdly, bald head + clean shaven looks bad. Even Statham has some stubble.

Why not both?

the sunglasses makes you look like a bug

stubble

Kovaak?

Well you dont look for cancer survivor for me but if you tan you might look healthier.
(Would be ironic if you get cancer from that though)

ayyyy lmao

Lol you look like FPS Doug