ITT: We post athletes who were extremely proficient at more than one sport concurrently

ITT: We post athletes who were extremely proficient at more than one sport concurrently.

>Pictured is Franco Columbu who was able to compete in Worlds Strongest Man and Mr. Olympia in quick succession

>Franco's Physqiue

Mark Henry was a champion Weight Lifter, Powerlifter, and Strongman. Arguably the strongest man to ever live.

I love Franco but bodybuilding isn't a sport. And back then strongman wasnt a sport either. He did powerlift though.

He did win multiple national level powerlifting championships.

It sounds like you need to watch Pumping Iron again to be reminded why bodybuilding is a sport.

Alex Viada boats an impressive powerlifting total and competitive times for triathlon and ultra-marathon style races.

Then there's this retard....

This dude has been getting attention lately

> 5 pl8

Dude every natty on Veeky Forums can do that in 2 years solid training.

>Using the pussy bar

>compete in Worlds Strongest Man and Mr. Olympia
>sports
kek

>Mr Olympia
>sport

>180kg snatch
>champion Weight Lifter
What?
The world record in his weight class is 217kg and the world record in the 77kg class is nearly 180kg.

>1996. That was a record until 1997.

But did he deadlift half a ton

No, but Eddie Hall is a damn good addition in the Strongman/Powerlifting category.

This thread needs more martial arts.

anyone ever see this guys videos?

Now that's impressive

and swimming, ish

I'm sure being best friends with Arnold had no influence on his succes at Mr. Olympia

You don't know how many reps he is doing.

I've seen this picture so many times but this is the first time I saw the dog

Can't stand this twat

Fine, I'll say it
>sumo
>mixed grip

>not doing chair snatches

probably because old comp records were erased from soviet times etc. Also a reason why the C&J world record isn't 267 kg in the new record books though it is all time best

also no, mark henry was strong but nowhere close to being the "strongest" in any strength discipline