The meme just happened to me, OC from 5 minutes ago. Why do dyels do this?

The meme just happened to me, OC from 5 minutes ago. Why do dyels do this?

Because they are retards and have no idea how to keep a tight upper back, so the bar rests directly on their spine.
And rather than consider their technique might be dogshit, they just put a bandaid on it.

looks like she has a nice body. leave her alone manlet

>white knighting
>on Veeky Forums
>on the homosex board

>taking creepshots
>projecting your gayness

Nice beanie OP

White knight detected

We're not gay you degenerate faggot

homosayswhat

What?

what?
FUCK

where was this picture taken? i might know her

I saw a nog do this the other day at my gym except he rolled the mat all the way around the bar. I was dumbfounded. Smith machine and all

Here's another one. Let's be honest, putting that shit on her back was just asking for being posted on Veeky Forums.

Taken in Ljubljana, Slovenia.

What?

He's anonymous and has no idea who she is, how does that even count as white knighting and not just someone giving their genuine opinion on the matter? Do you have to hate all women 24/7 to avoid being a white knight now?

>head up
>back too arched
>high bar
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Think the objection lied with defending her because she was a woman.

pijem laško, ščijem na hrvaško

It's not fair

Just saw someone yesterday using clips on the smith machine.....

What if he has to dump the bar The clips make it so the weight doesn't go flying

Stop brain-shaming her you asshole!

white knights literally cannot stop themselves from white knighting, its in their nature

I like that ass.

>taking pictures of girls
is that way, dude...

A scorpion asks a frog to carry it across a river. The frog hesitates, afraid of being stung, but the scorpion argues that if it did so, they would both drown. Considering this, the frog agrees, but midway across the river the scorpion does indeed sting the frog, dooming them both. When the frog asks the scorpion why, the scorpion replies that it was in its nature to do so. Much like the scorpion, it is in the nature of the white knight to defend a woman that doesn't need defending. He cannot help it, it is who he is.

Because nobody told them that even though squats primarily work the legs, you still have to keep your upper back tight so the bar doesn't grind into your neck or spine.

I won't I'm not dyel, but I always crack a tiny smile when I'm going into the gym and I see some 250lb body building wrapping their fucking sweat towel around the bar.

and yet

nothing wrong with high bar, you just need to be breaking parallel by a fair bit to maximize rom and minimize stress on your knees.

my dude you should actually intervene. she's putting herself at risk in so many ways:

She's going to blow her fucking knees by not breaking parallel.

Hyperextending both neck and back puts both at significant risk.

Her knees aren't properly tracking with her feet because she hasn't turned her feet out enough. This puts both hip and knee at risk for impingement and injury.

lmao

We're not aesthetics crew or misc., but we're still pretty fucking gay

Your failure to own it is what makes you a fag and not just a standard homo

me too brotha

ker gym, Janez?

>bullying girls

she actually wanted to put the clips on but couldn't find them

i told her to lower her reps, put more weight on (she does 15-20 rep ranges with lmao 0.2pl8) and switch from smith to normal squat, but she schooled me with normiescience so i didn't even bother with her form if she's such a know-it-all...

Poljane, Dic

Layne Norton, I'm Hemingway

>why can't everyone be a gay MGTOW like meeee

Is somebody mad a girl squats more than him?

>she's cute leave her alone

somehow not a tryhard white knight

Or maybe you could help her.

What kind of shit gym do you go to that doesn't have one of those foam wraps for people who want it?

>defending a girl who will never see this because you want to sleep with her even though you will never meet her

WEW
E
W

I asked that when I saw that she had to improvise. But then I thought maybe she just never thought to look for it or it was on the ground and she had no idea what it was. Which makes it even funnier to me