Fuck you Veeky Forums I Fell for all the Veeky Forums memes. still a virgin

>tfw got Veeky Forums and started working out.
>tfw got Veeky Forums and starting dressing nicely in expensive clothes.
>tfw asked 6 girls out, rejected by all.
>tfw have 170k in savings and zero debt.
>tfw easily a 7/10-8/10 facial wise.
>tfw even have a white 2012 bmw 3 series retractable hardtop convertible.

What gives, Veeky Forums? I thought getting Veeky Forums was the final step to relieve me of my status as a 22 year old dateless KHV incel. It's done nothing. Don't fall for the Veeky Forums memes. Pic related is me. I'm done lifting I'm throwing all my weights in the trash.

>3 series
>170k in savings
you're taste in cars is shit.

You sound like the supreme gentleman himself.

just be you'reself bro

If a girl has never made it obvious that she likes you, you are a lot uglier than you think

>BMW
Maybe you're a faggot.

you have autism

Stop being fat.
And stop being autistic.

No matter how many times Veeky Forums tells you face/heigh/frame is everything that matters, if your character sucks no one wants to fuck you

Get a life faggot.

Go hunting
Go fishing
Go to library
Hike

Something besides read Veeky Forums.

I'm not fat at all. And I'm 6'1" 185lbs.

Go to the RooshV forum, create a thread in the noob forum, ask the community for advice, chill at the player-s lounge and learn from the pros.
t. guy with 2 gfs and searching for more
You-ll make it if you apply yourself

>hunting
Can't own a gun.
>fishing
Boring and don't know how.
>library
I already read books online.
>hike.
I live in Florida, no good hiking areas.

Forget women
Now practice social skills
get group of male friends
hang with them and have as much fun as you possibly can

You forgot to get fit.

>tfw easily a 7/10-8/10 facial wise.

Think we can be the judge of that

Pic related is me, I'm not ugly at all. Probably much more attractive than the majority of people on this board.

will murder a date/10

feels good to not be facial degenerate rip user

Honestly your personality must be dull or you're a creepy autist

OR

Literally drop your standards

Okay, now take a picture of yourself smiling.

Just gotta be patient dude

Is pic related you?
if yes, you are fat.

You also look like shit

>Can't own a gun.
>Florida
explain this

>fishing
>Boring and don't know how.
how do you know its boring if you don't even know how to do it?

smile more you fucking incel, you look like a rapist with that stinkeye.

Women are no longer interested in being "bought" unless you're a millionaire. You may have been a 10/10 before women in the workforce but unless you have a stellar personality that makes a girl go ga ga like a schoolgirl, she'll just make her own money and find someone (may very well have much less resources than you) that makes her laugh and shit.

You look like you're gonna kill someone

Cool, its almost like you need more than money and looks to get laid. Girls won't give you the time of day unless you're fun to hang out with.

Personality is the true red pill.

Also stop being a fag, 3 series isn't an impressive car especially if you have $170k in the bank. Do you work, or did you inherit and blow a good amount of it on an overrated car and designer clothes?

pretty sure you are average as fuck ~6/10
try to have more humility and then that'd work out

Bang a fatty, not a ssbbw but just like a 170 drinker, easy nigga and better then jacking off

damn OP you and I are very similar

im not exactly fit yet but went from 260 to sub 210
i dress better than i did
you have to understand that getting girls is a numbers game- 6 is nothing. keep on at it, and get better at judging what girls like YOU. thats a skill that will get your hit ratios up, but its still a numbers game. the best advice is that if a girl is making herself noticeable to you (hanging around you, talking to you, smiling etc.) she likes you so ask HER out.
i have more debt and less monies
post face- mines not bad either and i self-score at what you scored
i drive a grey hard top convertible BMW- dont listen to the haters here its a hot car. dont be douchy about it tho. i drive it because its a fun car, not because i think im better than everyone else (not that you do)

good luck and god speed OP. i got a qt 3.14 gf and so can you

Jesus christ dude you look like some psycho who laughs and cries at the same time while stabbing his dates.

elliot is that you? welcome back bro

Then you're fucking autistic and the problem is YOU. Not your clothes, not your finances, not your body, YOU.

elliot rodgers / 10
if you watch his videos and don't see a similarity then you should have some psychotherapy or talk about it to someone lol

To be honest bud, it doesn't help that you look like you're 16. You could pull some highschool girls if you want, but don't expect to go to a club with that baby face and take anyone home, regardless of what clothes you're wearing.

must have a shit personality

would you say you are a finer gentleman than anyone on this board?

dude ow many friends u have?
when was the last time u made someone laugh?
What was the last thing u did just for the giggles?

Check all those questions i made u with good answers and u will get pussy.

Savings, good cars, doesnt mean shit if it doesnt convey ur living a life worth living.

Bad advice would be, find a hobby and blabla, some hobbys ar boring those ar good to chill and shit but u also need fun hobbys.
I mean fishing is really manly and chill and shit but come on, it has nothing on laser tag, on sky diving.

I got some really nerdy hobbys, and those ar a blast.

Got some bitches to do a fourshome with me playing boardgames with the right mood involved, but of course here an annonymous like me would lie to be some anonymous egolord.

so is up to you, get fun or get bored alone.

Judging by this post alone you've got a shit personality. No amount of money or muscles will stop you from scaring off cuties that way.

you look so fucking angry holy shit

Today OP learned that you can't outlift autism

Just don't go on a killing spree please.

I don't go to clubs, I just asked out some nice girls in my class but they all rejected me. I thought girls liked guys that looked youthful? That's why I avoid the sun, and always shave my.

Probably the homo convertible. All these women just think you're gay.

you call this fit? must be bait

>I thought girls liked guys that looked youthful?

Who told you this?

Wouldn't you be angry if you were me? I tried everything yet I will never be loved by a female. I can't even buy sex because of the laws here. It's miserable.

LOL REALLY?

new supreme gentleman

Peak male asthetic is 25-35, not 12.

>bmw
>barron Trump levels of autism
Hello supreme gentlemen post your county so we can livestream your rampage you fucking faggot

>P.S.
You look like fucking dogshit, i looked better than yoy when i first started lifting you virgin, gynodyno, dickless faggot

Noooo dude, facial hair is everything now. EVERYTHING. Even teen girls want bf's with facial hair.

You look fucking creepy and ugly as shit, not super ugly but just ugly enough for a girl NOT to approach you. Kill yourself

I think it's decent, I've only been working out for around 10 months. I was much more skinny before.

also

I'm fat and was able to get laid... then married, also divorced. Landed 5 to 7/10 hoes on the reg at 300 pounds. You must be creepy as fuck. I'm just losing weight because fuck my ex wife and I want to look awesome as fuck.

You don't look bad user. You need to get over the resentment though because it's showing and girls dont like that. You have money, just fly to Amsterdam where it's legal and bang a hooker.

Wow, I fucking hate these hollywood Jewish trends. Why would I want facial hair? I have a nice chin and jawline. Facial hair is for chinlets and jawlets. Why can't females realise that?

not bad than,eat cleaner or cut

You didnt get fit you got fat.
Seriously you are easily 20%+ bodyfat

SHE"S KILLING THAT POOR MAN

How old are you?

Do you feel like you've lost your shot at happiness, love and a family of your own?

I do...

>I fucking hate these hollywood Jewish trends
>wonders why he's a virgin

its game over, buddy boyo. Cursed from womb to tomb

You have good genetics. But you give off a certain vibe you know. Like you are really angry.

Nice bait, troll. You can see parts of my rib cage. 6'1" 185lbs is a perfect height and weight.

I'm 25.

After divorce I realized that I was just insensitive and have a low threshold of emotion. So I've given up on actively looking for love. I'm going to try and make myself better and if I find some one who is cool with me then great. In the meantime I'll just fuck random hoes.

THIS IS NOW THE NEW SUPREME GENTLEMAN

SOMEONE MAKE THE MEME IMAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually kinda good looking/10, but smile more please, you'll look less scary.

Go to a doctor about autism, seriously, there is medication that can make you more socially accpetable. You look scary and not in a good way.

Youre alright, id date you if you were gay. But please dont look so angry... If you look at people they way you look in this pic i can tell why theyd be freaked out/turned off

Have you tried being yourself?

Why no one wants to fuck you: the post.

Seriously, you are an insufferable piece of shit, you took Veeky Forums memes to serious and now your character is based off of an ironically racist bulgarian goat milking forum.

you honestly look pretty good but are awfully autistic. get some friends, go out to drink some beer, go clubbing, eat food and eventually there will be girls in your social circle you can fuq
or just make decent pictures and a tinder

I had skinny arms but a decent frame already with broad shoulders. I also have high test because I jerk off twice every day. And I do get very angry easily. How can I stop? I was never angry around a female I was interested in, though.

What?

>I can't believe no one wants to date me
>It's the Jews fault women don't find me attractive

Do you see the problem here?

Fair enough. Good luck, user.

Seek therapy please. Lots and lots of therapy.

OP is a fucking idiot. No woman (or man) wants an asshole, so if you act like a creep, you'll get rejected like a creep. It's really simple, but nobody wants to change their personality.

You are so fucking delusional.
You might have put on decent muscle but girls don't give a shit about that, you have really high bodyfat.

I made a tinder but ended up deleting it. I barely got any matches even though I swiped right on everyone, and the ones I matched barely repiled. And I do not drink alcohol.

Sounds like your life is going good my man, you probably would be in debt if you fell for the women meme.

those hanging shoulders

Thanks user.

shallow and 10/10 in uninteresting scale
supreme gentleman mode

95% it's this

get a car that doesn't make you look like a homo op

Your expecting because of all the things you listed women should flock to you.... I can already tell by your post your are quite arrogant so women are obviously getting that vibe too....

It's your attitude or approach and if your trying to brag about things to get laid you are doing it VERY wrong.

its all about the pictures user
no selfies, pic with dogs, doing something social, not that psycho face, no bragging about money other than a pool or in a car maybe but nothing too much
also drink. dont need to get drunk just a few beers

If you drink more and go to a bar maybe you'll loosen up and trick some girl into thinking you're not fucking retarded until the next morning when she sees you and fears you may wear her skin as a mask.

This might sound gay as fuck, but meditating and being self conscious about your anger can really help you calm down sometimes. Trying to think rationally about things constantly is a good way to make sure you calm down.

And if you want to get laid, this might sound counterintuitive, you have to stop thinking too much. Do you know that feel when you are talking to a girl and you brain is making 5000 calculations a second and is working on overdrive, which makes you overthink anything and everything. Yeah relax, just kind of be yourself. Idk, it's really hard to explain.

I'm a poorfag who'll never own one but even I know a convertible 3 series is a bitches car. 5 and above for dudes user. They probably think you're a gay hairdresser.

Why would I drink? I hate this degenerate culture that loves drinking. Alcohol tastes disgusting and acts like a slow poison. I want to have a healthly body and mind.

Holy shit.

You look thicc boi

Stop looking for skeleton sluts and start charming the cute chubbers

Or just start swinging for men

Work on your forearms and get those veins popping, maybe cut a little more. You should see results.

everything you got is great so far. Work on your game, the best guy i've found is - youtube "coach corey wayne" he does good videos

Stop acting like fucking Patrick Bateman. This doesn't work outside of films.

Smile more. Don't expect anything from life. Focus on yourself. Find some friends, because I'm betting on the fact you are an insufferable cunt, who doesn't get along with anyone.

Jesus Christ