Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?

Who do you lift for Veeky Forums?

This might sound stupid as fuck but.

For my dad and family.

Fucked up high school, need to join military to at least "be something".

So thats why i workout, trying to get as fit as possible for the PT.

the advocatus sancti sepulchri

I lift to live longer and be around for my little son, who suffers from Epilepsy, and for no one else.

Mediterranean patrician cuties.

Noble. I had three seizures over the course of about two years as a child, so I know kind of what he feels. Not a fun experience. Have you looked into medical marijuana (without THC, of course)? I've heard it helps to treat epilepsy.

Same here my man. Which unit you wanna join?

For my confidence, my health and cause it's fun.

I want to.
I don't need. I Want.

Myself

Mo is ugly af
>that hairline

I want to treat women like they've treated me my whole life.
Like napkins for loads.

MYSELF

STOP FUCKING MAKING THIS THREAD

Myself.

for western/white culture

For the girl I have not met yet that makes it all worth it.

She's out there brehs

Myself, the best I can be is male version of a butterface.

that ain't stupid as fuck, pretty respectable reason actually tbqh

for the day of the rope

The Godhead.

That feel when no ugly danish pop goddess gf to worship

Countesa Elizabeth Bathory

For the dark Gods!

A little bit of all

My waifu (who is not real btw) and friends

I lift to stay healthy, because if I don't my mental illness rears its ugly head. I need to stay fit to stay sane and happy.

big booty black bitches

>started as for girls
then I lost some weight and made some facial gains and got a girl
>then it was for the strength
got strong enough to comfortably pull myself up from dangerous ledges and move / prevent heavy objects hurting me too badly
>now it's about aesthetics and to actually be comfortable in my own body

for me its the last 3.

I lift for Justin Trudeau, prime minister of my heart.

For God, Deus Vult.

Cause my girlfriend went from being 180 pounds to 120 and is looking fit as fuck.
I have to actually try now.

This.

When I lifted for "girls" a teenager, I never lasted more than a month or two. Now I lift for myself and I've been going for 13 months straight.

Myself, my son, and my wife.
In that order.

>When I lifted for "girls" a teenager

You shoulda' tried lifting for girls. Traps are just a meme.

does that chick seriously have a dick tattoo'd on her leg?

Still as cringy as the first one you posted

.com source

I lift because lifting is the only thing in life I can rely on.
Everything else, like getting a better job, getting girls, school, requires a fuckton of luck and effort to go right for you to even get a chance to succeed.
Lifting is just discipline, the more I put in, the more I get out. Plus, lifting gives me a stupid sense of hope, that maybe the more I lift, things will be better in the long run. Maybe I'll dodge health problems that would have hit me if I was a fat cunt, maybe I'll meet new people, maybe the effort I put into lifting will help me to improve other aspects of my life.
Also I was a skinnyfat ugly fuck from age 16-22, and even though I have a long way to go, I'm glad I broke out of that shit.

>Wife's son
Fixed

pretty sure people with epilepsy and seizures in general live mostly normal life spans, unless they hit their head on something

undeniably true

To get my average qt kgf

the vast majority of males are butterfaces 2bh

I'm in the army.

Holy shit what a bad decision. Everyone here hates life. Don't do it user.

>lifting for Justin "If you kill them they win" Trudeau
>making it
pick one fggt

for him

>Who do you lift for?
Best Artoria.
Inferior chests must be ridiculed for as long as I'm alive.

For her

for Larry Thorne, the greatest pinko remover of all time

For myself, for my volk, for mother Evropa, and to prepare for the coming race war, of course.

>tfw America doesn't have a handsome leader
literally what is the point

If you dont lift for women you are literally autistic. Lifting helps with literally nothing else unless you work in a loser trump voter blue collar job because you were too fucking stupid to graduate high school.

Lifting doesn't make you successful, fatties can do that, lifting doesn't make you healthier, especially if you do roids or never cardio, lifting is basically worthless. Its for the girls or for the autism.

>lifting doesn't make you healthier, especially if you do roids or never cardio, lifting is basically worthless. Its for the girls or for the autism.

wtf i hate becoming stronger now

One day

Soon™

I used to lift for girls.

Now that I've realized that I'm socially hopeless and pretty ugly, I lift for myself.

I lift to look better and be stronger than other dude my age.

>if you look better than every guy in the room, you don't have to approach women, women approach you

you can learn to have average to above-average social skills with women, you dont have to be smart or witty at all. How you say things is more important than any actual words you say and your body language conveys more than your words.

dumb and ugly motherfuckers pull women all day everyday

I lift because not striving for the best makes me feel inadequate. I have a shit social life so i might as well be mired for my physique. You're nothing if people don't value you for something.

I've actually noticed that I am significantly more confident. I stand up straight more, I look in the eye way more. I careless what people will think of what I'm doing. I'm even doing better in school.

I guess I lift for me.

Likewise

THIS.

t. no gf

Myself.

I want to better myself, sculpture my body and see what i can make out of it.

>White people
>over 60% of the population
>take 40% of food stamps
>Nogs
>15% of the population
>take up 25% of the food stamps
Lies, damn lies and statistics.

For my health and well-being. Also because of a girl who dumped me for a fucking graphic designer

Aight bro you got my support keep lifting but your stamina is way more important for the army.
I love you

me, hope i don't wanna die some day

Discipline. The muscles are my medals.

Thank you. His condition is too serious for CBD oil that you refer to, which is made from medical marijuana. Doctors are going to remove a part of his brain to stop the seizures. Medicines may not work for long.

I exercise to try and harden myself, both physically and mentally. And to be useful to him as he grows up into an adult.

Are you better now? Are your seizures under control? Take care of yourself.

Good choice man, keep up the good work bro, what MOS you thinking about?

Honestly, at the start it was for her

But now it's because I'm in my early thirties, and I am not only in the best shape of my life, but I'm in far better shape that my contemporaries, and most of the people younger than me too

>tfw living in a population with an almost 70% overweight/obese rating.

Being in the top 30% feels fuckign based.

for the girls with daddy issues

aiming for that bear mode
thoughts? one day i may

For kpop

OP here

Thought I was making a pretty good meme posting a "who do you..." thread and attaching a picture of based Danish electro-punk goddess MO, but it turns out this thread has more actual value than meme magic.

The feels in this thread have coerced me to be a little more serious and reveal my true reasons for lifting.

I lift to leave all those that once put me down behind. People like chads and stacies in highschool. People like fake friends who never respected me. People like my stepdad, who takes advantage of my mother's great financial situation and never thought ANY of my accomplishments were good enough. People like my father who thinks fitness and bodybuilding aren't "noble" pursuits because they aren't part of academia. People like 30% bodyfat "strength athletes" that sit around on their phones in the gym, bounce bars off their chests, and take pictures of you while you're training to feel better about themselves.

I lift to someday stand on the world's stage with the physique gods of our time. To leave THEM behind and bring home the greatest medal of all to my trophy room. To fill that room full of trophys and medals.

I lift for myself, so that I may find value in my life and make ME proud. I am ultimately the one who answers to myself, once I am old, why I did not experience the full beauty of my body.

I implore all of you to employ the same discipline, and honest love, for your own bodies. Become the god that you worship. Lift the weight that is troubling you. Remove all shackles from yourself, and take flight.

>I also secretly lift so that I may [HOLD HANDS] pic related.

Damn, bro. Impressive waist reduction. You're making it, brah!

I know... the feels hurt, user.

no one every lifts for the man of steel

myself so i'm too obsessed with leaving humanity behind to become an hero
>tfw clinically depressed and no medication has worked
I-I go outside, guys.

lifting for strength and lifting for girls should be swapped

to quell my inner rage

(You) and I would get along just fine.

Those numbers quelled MY inner rage, if you know what I mean. (No homo)

Why is her dress made out of a moving blanket?

myself, moments before I did.

Someday I want to travel to Japan and have petite innocent Jap qts hanging off my biceps and call me "Big Uncle Sam"

Why do we keep having these fucking threads

to provide sensible padding while shes on her knees

>oneitis told me she dislikes muscular guys multiple times

She is lying

go to college and then join as an officer.